Listing monitored by Sunboost

4.7 (3,042)
    4.6 (2,862)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (3,367)
    4.7 (3,164)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.7 (1,268)
  • Installation
    4.7 (2,896)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (84) · No (3,164)
  • Purchase Price$4,179.17

Ian
IanPerth, WA

Why go with anybody else?

System Size10 KW
Panel Purchased 28 x Trina HoneyM 370W Mono Black Frame 120 Half-Cut Cells Mono
Purchase Price$4,100.00
Ahmed J.
Ahmed J.Perth, WA

Great product and customer services

Team was helpful and they put it up for me without much hassle, customer service is supportive especially Stanley, who has helped me numerous times with the set up. Great job.

System Size5 KW
Kadasyn Byrnes
Kadasyn ByrnesCentral West, NSW

Great customer service

I can highly recommend sun boost solar made the hole process so very easy and straight forward and a great price for the highest quality we thank William especially. Kadasyn

System Size10.36 KW
Purchase Price$4,291.00
Paul Lecornec
Paul LecornecIllawarra, NSW

Great work by the installer

The installer, Tom and his crew, did a very good job and answered all the questions that we had for him on the day. The panels look good on our roof.

Geoff Smith
Geoff SmithCentral Queensland, QLD

The product seems to be good but i won’t know until it is connected to the grid

The installation process was easy once the paperwork was completed a lot of information was asked for which I supplied BUT it was not forward to the electrical installer (made more difficult because I live 500 kl from the site and your staff did not comprehend this all information should be asked at the same time)

Great service and aftercare

Very responsive company both before I signed up and after the installation process. Their after care is very thorough and they have been very responsive to any queries I had . Would recommend.

Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service from start to finish

The purchase and installation process at Sunboost was incredibly smooth and efficient.
The installation team provided great advice and service to find the best locations for the panels and the inverter.

Panel Purchased Trina
Purchase Price$3,300.00
Sunboost T.Sunboost

Very happy with the installation

No issues, the installation went well. The installers worked nonstop and were very helpful and efficient and polite. I’m happy with Brent from Sunboost considering all communication was all done over the phone from Sydney NSW to Sunshine Coast QLD. I recommend Brent a pay rise for all his help. Thank you to Sunboost.

Problem Solved

After having our Solar serviced we were made aware of a few things that needed to be rectified. After contacting Cameron at Sunboost and informing him of the issues he was straight onto a Sunboost technician and he fixed the issues in a short time. Excellent service from Cameron.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Karli
KarliIllawarra, NSW

Really happy with our purchase, we have used this company before, can’t fault product or service

Great customer service, fast installation, product does what it claims to do, this is the 2nd system we have purchased, I wouldn’t go anywhere else, great price, value for money

System Size10 KW

Fady Salama
Fady SalamaSydney, NSW

Outstanding Service

Dealing with Sunboost was amazing experience between the outstanding product service to the installation and after the instualtion customer service. The team working with sunboost is well trained and well mannered as well.

System Size9.9 KW
Sunboost T.Sunboost

Excellent Solar Installation. Very Happy SunBoost Customer.

From the first phone call to the completion of the installation, The team at sunboost kept me informed all the way. Delays with installation from Covid and the weather, the team at Sunboost kept me in the loop. The installers delivered and installed over the 2 days and our 13KW system was up and running. I have recommended family and friends. Thank you Sunboost !!!

System Size13.32 KW
Panel Purchased Trina HoneyM 370W Mono Black Frame
Purchase Price$5,791.00

Nick
NickIllawarra, NSW

Excellent... Couldnt be happier

Seemless process which exceeded my expectation. Paid deposit 10 days ago and had the 6.6kw system installed yesterday and system is producing the results expected. Sunboost is handling all contact with my provider, meaning I do not have to do a thing.

Panel Purchased Trina
Purchase Price$3,100.00

Happy solar customer

Great customer service! Very happy with the installation. Would highly recommend going with this company again! I have contemplating fir a while now and wished I had done it before!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
VORSTER
VORSTERCentral West, NSW

Excellent service and support

5 Star service - We were kept up to date and no questions were too much. This was our second purchase from Sunboost and can highly recommend them. Thank you Sunboost.