Sunboost (page 2 of 200)

4.7 (2,752)
    4.6 (2,575)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (68) · No (2,762)
    4.7 (2,910)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (98) · No (2,737)
  • Purchase Price$4,239.63
    4.7 (2,618)

bennett

bennettNorth Queensland, QLD

Inverter fault report

Rachael in the faults section responded quickly and efficiently. Came back to me by Tele and email to resolve inverter fault message. I am very happy with the after sales care.

Very Good Service

5 star for customer service.Sunboost staff Ricky, Jasper and Hailey were really helpful and patient through the whole process and answered all questions. Thanks Sunboost for a very positive experience.

Joe Gigliotti

Joe GigliottiSydney, NSW

This is perfect

The installation was easy.
The installers where very professional and friendly.
This is my first time i have used this company, however they are booked for another installation at another property.

Daniel

Daniel

Easy to deal with

Great service from the sales person to the installers. Had an issue connecting the WiFi app and Hailey called back and stepped me through the process quickly. No stress at any stage.

Sunboost's professionalism

Sunboost personnel was good to deal with, very professional, and answered my questions. The installation date was a challenge to arrange as the address was in regional NSW. The installation itself was a fuss-free exercise, being completed in half a day. The installer was friendly, and informative. Left the site neat and tidy.

SB26605 All good, working fine

Thank you so much Carter. So grateful. Each time I have this issue you have been so good at helping me promptly. All is working well again. I appreciate the magic you use!

System Size-4 KW

Gary

GaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Back on line and seeing the solar success story.

With a new network installed for my wifi my monitoring App went offline but it was restored with ease and pleasure dealing with the friendly Sunboost Team. Now I am smiling whenever I view my solar success story on the Solis App. Thank you Sunboost.

Gus Robinson

Gus RobinsonPerth, WA

terrific service and install

Recently had two installs at my children's houses, from first point of contact to install was efficient and installers were professional, friendly and cleared up after themselves. Hoping to see savings in the future.

Trustworthiness

Help with internet connection

Amy was patient and helpful with the internet connection. At first I found it lengthy and kept putting it off but with Amy's help it was done quickly and easily.

Lucy help with wifi

Thank you Lucy for your help in Connecting the inverter to the wifi. I’m mobile wifi password and internet setup uneducated. But, you Lucy got me there in the end. Thank you.

Bruno

BrunoCentral, SA

wifi logger setup

Thank you Lucy from sunboost your help and patience was most appreciated. I've had no problems to date and a happy owner of a pv system and with staff like this i look forward to the next time we communicate.

Rob B

Rob B

I rang Emelia from Sunboost today & he was very helpful with what I needed to speak to him about. It was so pleasing to speak to someone who appreciated the company he worked for & who gave his best for them in such a professional way. Thank you Emelia & Sunboost for resolving my issue.

System Size6.6 KW
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Nina

NinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service Before, During and After Installation

Sunboost did an excellent job throughout the process of installing our solar panels. They were professional, very easy to reach and kept us informed. Their rates were very competitive as well. We're very happy with their service and would recommend them 100%

Blake

BlakeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Awesome product neat and tidy

Perfect communication from Sunboost with emails and phone calls updating any change in information and there installer was perfect with communication and very professional very neat and tidy highly recommended them

Paul in Gwandalan

Paul in GwandalanSydney Surrounds, NSW

After sales service

I could not find the app to check on the power being generated by my new solar system. I spoke to Amy who was very patient with me and guided me through the process. It took some time because I am not very good with technical, but Amy was excellent. She told me what to do, even though I made some mistakes, we eventually got there. I am very impressed with the service and while I do not write many reviews, I am happy to oblige in this case. Thank you very much, Amy, and sorry for being so slow to understand you. Paul.

Trustworthiness

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Good experience and after service with Sunboost. I will be sure to recommend them.

Good installation process and have had no issues with this company. I am yet to see the value as it has only just been installed. I found Sunboost easy to deal with.

SUSAN

SUSANPerth, WA

Can't wait to see the benefits and reduction in electricity bill!

Had good communication with Justin from the outset.
Craig then indicated time for installation would be the coming week.
Ian did good follow up on the day following installation. Indicated I should contact him back after meter is installed and system can be turned on for help with wi-fi component and app.

Great warranty and service

Had an issue with the solar inverter, it was replaced under warranty within a couple of weeks. The matter was dealt with with efficiency and professionalism. A really great service and a great company to deal with.

James Vickers

James VickersCentral West, NSW

SB236703 - Quick call back

Sunboost send installer to install solar and installer did great job but only thing was left out was export limit set hence was chasing up with installer they as Raymond to call me and he rang me and help me to get it send and give me useful information. Thanks Sunboost

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Great experience - handled very professionally

The details of the system (both technical and financial) were thoroughly explained by the salesman. Updates on licensing and registration were given regularly up until the installation was scheduled. The installation team arrived at the scheduled time and carried out their work expediently. The crew were engaging, but very professional. Overall the panels look very good on the roof and the whole system represents very ggod value.