• Warranty Claim MadeYes (21) · No
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Unqualified staff ,after 2 months installed System that isn't running yet. my roof is leaking they know & don't care.

installation took 2 months, System still is not working there will be delay another 2 weeks from electricity company. My neighbor went with Arise solar took him only one week. beside my roof is leaking too.

Panel PurchasedTrina and growatt
Purchase Price$2,700.00

Ad

Great saving us money after the bugs were ironed out

System designed and basic install was on time and good.
Inverter was easy to connect to home wireless network and to monitor performance.
The system blew breaker on main fuse box several times, and after some pushing, they arranged for an electrician to come and resolve the problem. No problems since

System Size6 KW
Graeme

GraemeMid North Coast, NSW

Unprofessional Company

Supplied and installed solar system, panels installed incorrectly too close to wall under eves effecting the performance big time . When reported to this company the wanted to charge me $450 to fix their mistake

Purchase Price$3,500.00

Hi Graeme,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you whilst dealing with us. We request you to help us with your quotation number and we assure you to get back with a solution to it at the earliest.

A Fault with the system

We had a problem with the system not working< we contacted Jasper and within two days he arranged to have it checked and repaired as the system was still under warranty.
Thank you again Jasper great job.

Panel Purchasedsolis 4G

LB

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

Job SB215601 - Great Work Ryder

Had a problem with our system and after being given the run around by a couple of customer service staff i spoke with Ryder who couldn't have been any more helpful. He had our problem sorted and someone there to fix it with in a couple of weeks. Thanks Ryder.

Good Solar Panels

Good and easy service, workers installed the panels within a day, polite and helpful and cleaned up before they left. Panels look nice on the house, and overall satisfied with the work done so far.

Marty

MartyNew South Wales

Would not spend my money with you again

Panel PurchasedSunboost supplier
harry

harryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great service and correspondence

service and price were great ,had a small problem with an item in the manufacturing side but the guys at sunboost fixed /replaced it asap and now all is good, so thanks again for your service. you will be recommended.

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

My solar going into alarm

Project number 173196 which has been handled by Carter. My solar system was regularly going into alarm and shutting down and then after a variable interval the system would come back on line. Contact was made with Carter and he investigated the cause and contacted me yesterday with a fix. The system now needs to be monitored to see it the fix is successful.

Purchase Price$3,700.00

CookieSydney, NSW

Terrible customers service and installation.

Building reports states that due incorrect solar installation that my roof is leaking in our bedroom (brand new home). Photo evidence after 10-11 months and refuse to fix it. Customer service after installation was terrible and they will not respond in writing to my claims.

Jessica S.Sunboost
Cookie

Hi quote number was 98579 for install on 1.4.19 please contact me if you require further information

SteveCentral West, NSW

3 months for nothing but a busted roof

Panel PurchasedLG
Jessica S.Sunboost

Hi Steve,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you while dealing with Sunboost. We kindly request you to help us with your project number and we assure we will get back to you with a solution to the situation.

Ad

Solar panels have lowered my electric bills considerably

Installation was done in a professional and timely manner. Minor warranty work was required but taken care promptly. Sales, installation and warranty staff returned phone calls followed up on the work progress.

Khan

Khan

Professional and Prompt

Noticed an issue with the inverter this morning showing status no generation. Called Sunboost and got in contact with Monika the service consultant who had been very helpful and fixed the issue swiftly. Thanks.

tacester

tacesterSydney, NSW

Fast install and excellent post install service

Panel PurchasedTrina Solar
Purchase Price$4,100.00

Jonathan Y.

Jonathan Y.Sydney, NSW

Do not go with sunboost if you want warranty for your system

System Size5 KW
Purchase Price$8,000.00

dustinIllawarra, NSW

excelleny service bye moni she monika went above her call of duty to get the results

the product failed but moni had replacement part installed inverter was faulty now is all working well over all service has been fine at times I have been stressed out but moni has assured me it will be repaired monio has done very well

Panel Purchasedsolis
Purchase Price$3,450.00
dustin

very well done monika should be more people like moni in this costumer service moni went above and beyond thank you moni

Michele

MicheleRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very Good Service from Kevin in Customer Support

Keith  C.

Keith C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Simple process made easy by the staff

The installation was very good follow up service when the inverter was faulty was a bit second rate but got there in the end the tech support was fantastic very thorough thank you to Kevin in relation to project 80216

System Size5 KW
Panel PurchasedSolax
Bino

BinoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solar installation

I have the solar installation get done on the same date which i was provided and that was so good i did not had to spoil any of my leave. Again when my wifi stick was not working Zara was so helpful and she contacted me many times and send me a new stick. Again she was so dedicated to contact me on the date i received it and helped through the phone to get it fixed.
You have a wonderful team sunboost...