• Return Claim MadeYes (19) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (13)
  • Purchase Price$4,309.18
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

So happy with Suboost. Even more happy I'm helping the environment using renewable energy regardless of the pay-back $

Installation was seamless. Only one issues with a burnt out isolator switch on the roof after 2.5yrs.
Problem fixed by Sunboost immediately. I take ownership of the only downfall I have felt.i didn't download the monitoring app until I noticed a change in my Electricity providers data which would explained a problem 6mths earlier with only half of my solar panels generating electricity.
Many thanks to Emilia, CSE for a pleasant resolve with constant progress follow up & excellent telephone manor.

System Size5 KW
Panel PurchasedSOLAX
Purchase Price$3,000.00

Bill

BillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Overall very good experience with Sun boost of my 6.6 kW system Hopefully will deliver as promised??

When the installers came to installing unfortunately the print they looked on Google was different to my roof Due to skylight so a few of the panels had to be altered in their installation but there was good communication and consult before any work was carried out and it was all completed on the day

Purchase Price$4,450.00

Frank Schaechtili

Frank SchaechtiliIllawarra, NSW

Hook up was good but reply to problem slow

Panel Instalation was good and quick. Inverter needed to be reprogrammed later and took over a week to get response after contact said he would get back to us next day

System Size13 KW
Panel Purchased?

Liz Balding

Liz BaldingPerth, WA

All completed & up working

Top marks to the installers. They arrived promptly on a day which was 37 degrees, can’t imagine what it was on the roof. Kept them well supplied with cold water. Cleaned up after themselves. Gave me a quick tun down & instruction booklets.
Will be happy to recommend.

System Size3 KW

Rip off company

A few weeks after being sold a system at a special discount price your special price suddenly drops by $400.00
This is totally unscrupulous and [name removed] should be totally ashamed of his association with your outfit. I thought he would have more class.

Purchase Price$3,990.00

Hi Graeme,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you whilst dealing with us. We request you to kindly help us with your quotation number and we assure you to get back to you with a solution to the situation.

My quotation number is SB202496 signed on

System Size9.6 KW
Panel PurchasedAstroenergy
Purchase Price$4,700.00

not happy!

pushy people and wanted me to buy the biggest system without even knowing my house cost and people in it, not even offered someone to come out to the house before hand... pushed hard for a $100 deposit before they would send a quote though.... still waiting for my refund and its been almost a month.....would not recommended

mick
mick

how about you refund me my $100 before i go to the ombudsman!

Arthur

ArthurNorth Queensland, QLD

They are unreliability and liares

They give you an install date after date then lie about why it was not done. They will not refund my deposit they bully you on the phone also there English is poor as they are I suspect they are a Indian call centre. Stay away from them they will let you down

Panel PurchasedSepherim
Purchase Price$4,300.00

Tony WongSydney, NSW

very helpful

installation very smooth good job. company is good. Michelle, Marie and Flex very helpfully in near future anyone I know want solar power I will introduce to this company, thank you.

Panel PurchasedTina
Purchase Price$4,771.00

thank you.

SteveCentral West, NSW

3 months for nothing but a busted roof

Panel PurchasedLG

Hi Steve,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you while dealing with Sunboost. We kindly request you to help us with your project number and we assure we will get back to you with a solution to the situation.

3 months later

Got a quote and it sounded great so paid my deposit over the phone there and then because sales man was very pushy about it. Have had to chase them up every step of the way every time they would say something like it has only just come to my desk. Its been 3 months and it’s still not producing electricity.
Installer said that they could not fit all the panels on our roof and they will refund me for the 1 panel, they have only offered me $40 refund that’s a joke $4000 system and one panel is worth $40. If I knew that I would have made them put it on the other side of my roof.

System Size6.3 KW
jarryd m.
jarryd m.

Quote no :141901

Hounded

I was going too be getting solar panels from u but I have decided not too I kept getting calls from him pressuring me bout referrals and then he tells me one thing then he tells me another I am over it

AsitSydney, NSW

False information by the sales team and they always say they think for the customer, which is a false promise

Panel PurchasedSERAPHIM
Asit

The 5.1kW system generates 3 + kW on a perfect sunny day and a total of 15Kw or less per day. Hope I will get a solution from the team.

dustinIllawarra, NSW

excelleny service bye moni she monika went above her call of duty to get the results

the product failed but moni had replacement part installed inverter was faulty now is all working well over all service has been fine at times I have been stressed out but moni has assured me it will be repaired monio has done very well

Panel Purchasedsolis
Purchase Price$3,450.00
dustin

very well done monika should be more people like moni in this costumer service moni went above and beyond thank you moni

Keith  C.

Keith C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Simple process made easy by the staff

The installation was very good follow up service when the inverter was faulty was a bit second rate but got there in the end the tech support was fantastic very thorough thank you to Kevin in relation to project 80216

System Size5 KW
Panel PurchasedSolax

GGP

GGPMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great system 6.6Kw very productive

Easy install by the installers great system producing alot of power. Install not up to Aust standard but was rectified by the electrical installer the next day after i complained.

Purchase Price$5,000.00

Get quotes

Prices good, customer service good

Unfortunetly I need waiting few months for the installation but i get many promised date before so I lose much money becuse the summer go away now, and I need stay home few days and cancelling my jobs the days when I waiting the installation team when promised. the team how installing my system polite and working fast , but not respect my old house roof and leave many holes and broken roof panels after the job., the panels position not perfectly our maximum KW on the sunny day without any clouds 4.7KW , I ordering 6.6KW system with 5KW inverter. The inverter show me few times LimByVg code but the customer service helping for us via phone and maybe the problems fixed.

The price and the quality enough I think.

regards
Mike SA

Panel PurchasedSolis inverter 5Kw, panels 24pc Solaris
Purchase Price$3,940.00

U JoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

when sales people say free panels - watch out

System Size5.8 KW
Panel PurchasedJinKo panel and Solax Inv
Purchase Price$5,500.00

Bonsai Mountain

the installation went well , except that half of the solar panels [12] were on the back labelled poly type1 instead of mono crystaline ,I ordered all mono panels, the installers assured me that the labels were wrong and the panel are all mono , which are more expensive than poly panels and more energy efficient,, the wifi wasn't working ,, so the company sent out a new wifi,, it worked fine and the man on the phone from sunboost helped me connect up to it with ease,, good company and crew who were polite and curtious at all times,, thankyou,,,

Panel Purchasedseraphim