Sunboost (page 2 of 2)

• Installation

Bino

BinoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solar installation

I have the solar installation get done on the same date which i was provided and that was so good i did not had to spoil any of my leave. Again when my wifi stick was not working Zara was so helpful and she contacted me many times and send me a new stick. Again she was so dedicated to contact me on the date i received it and helped through the phone to get it fixed.
You have a wonderful team sunboost...

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Victor S.Sunboost
Ever Power Solar

Need better quotes & high quality solar panels?

Ad
Matt

MattHunter Region, NSW

Great

Fantastic service didnt take long to install Im looking forward to the savings ahead. I would recommend these guys anytime.

October 29th 2019 Update: Great service

I had some leakage from my Solar panels into my roof. Sunboost was quick to fix the problem with no issues what so ever. I highly recommend using this company

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Antony Michael

Rachael

QLDZDR

QLDZDRasked

is there hidden extra charge for houses with 3 phase electricity?

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Dear Customer,
Regards,
Sunboost Online.

Wei L.
Wei L.

Get an answer from our members and Sunboost representatives

CategorySolar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers