Sunboost (page 4 of 30)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (584)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (17) · No (551)
  • Purchase Price$4,681.94
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Barbara

BarbaraHunter Region, NSW

lost Isolarclous pass codes

Communication has been excellent and the entire process has been great. arranging with trades people to install and connect was arranged and carried out smoothly. The company has conducted them selves in a very professional manner.

Leighton S.

Leighton S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The worst company I have yet to deal with

Called up about the pending installation, get told over a couple months I’ll get a call back. Never once got a call back. Just wanting final quote.. On the phone to the installation manger, get told he will send me an email because every part of my journey was made difficult by bad service. He never sent the email or better yet still didn’t send me the final quote after they got here on site to check the job out. (This is for a double installation)

Without going into too much detail, I can’t think of a worse company to deal with over the phone.

clay

claySouth East Queensland, QLD

Do your home work on this company before using

Yosip S.

Yosip S.

Unqualified staff ,after 2 months installed System that isn't running yet. my roof is leaking they know & don't care.

installation took 2 months, System still is not working there will be delay another 2 weeks from electricity company. My neighbor went with Arise solar took him only one week. beside my roof is leaking too.

Great Customer Service

The original installation couldn't be activated as some of the wiring wasn't done correctly. That was quite disappointing and the Energex electrician who logged the defect notice called it sloppy work.

However, Emilia from Sunboost was helpful in getting this resolved and constantly kept me informed.

Jan G.

Jan G.Queensland

was considering contacting this company again after failed installation from another company

After failed install from another company I was considering returning to this company after having received a quote prior to other company. So glad I read the negative reviews -seems like I would have been in a whole world of hurt yet again. Do not bother to contact me as I have no interest in dealing with yet another dodgy business

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy and sytem is working as it should. So far so good.

The installation went smoothly, though the weather did cause the need for a second day to be arranged. Totally out of the boy's control. Everything appears neat and tidy. The system seems to do it's job.

Jessie

Jessie

Installation Issues

Selling & Installation Fast,unfortunately solar system is not generating enough energy.It takes a month to resolve a simple & careless issue regarding one of the solar panel switch.They should check everything before they leave my house to avoid stressful one month of waiting.Needs more improvement on installation to avoid unsatisfactory & sour taste to the Customers mouth.
Thanks to "Alexander"Service Executive"for resolving this issues.

Mouk

MoukCanberra 2600, ACT

Working Okay so far!

The service team promptly returned all my calls and resolved all problems. They were not familiar with the SMA inverters but they have arranged SMA expert for help with connection to wifi. Thank you

Craig A.

Craig A.Sydney, NSW

Good Price - Clean Installation

Good price compared to competitors, good communication both by phone and follow-up emails and nice clean installation. Job install was done in one day by a team of 4. Make sure you get 370 watt panels for best energy production.

Brad

BradHunter Region, NSW

Quick Install & no hassles

The communication was very good throughout the whole process & the install was completed in one afternoon with no issues at all, Very happy with the service and outcome. Good job.

Snehal

Snehal Sydney, NSW

Inverted Technical Issue

Great work by Emma and SUNBOOST team to resolve the technical fault and the issue was resolved smoothly and service was back to normal thank you SUNBOOST and Emma for resolving it

JimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Minus 10 as a star rating

Tracy

TracySydney, NSW

They will not leave me alone!

After my complaint and my review from 6months ago, I even stated in my review that I will not be doing business with this company. Then a little while ago, maybe a month or so ago, I received another phone call to consider their business to install a solar system. I told the caller that I have already purchased a solar system through another company and was very happy with their service and installation.

Today, I received another phone call! Sunboost wanted to offer me some sort of special on a solar system installation. Sunboost seems to be very pushy and refuse to understand the phrase, "No, I do not want your business," and they don't seem to understand, "Leave me alone, stop calling me."

Mark.

Mark. South East Queensland, QLD

Completely incompetent.

Hi Mark,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We request you to kindly help us with your quotation number and we assure you to get back to you with a solution to the situation.
Regards,
Sunboost Online.

eclcreations

eclcreationsSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great support from the best solar company around

Solar was installed on time exactly as expected. The staff were very courteous and not pushy. A pleasure to deal with. Minor issue the day after installation and they sent a technician out on a saturday at no charge and addressed the issue immediately. Great service with a smile.

Good Results so Far

Install Team - Ryan, were very efficient and appeared to complete everything required ASAP, and answered our questions professionally.

Communication with the Sunboost install team and follow up Communication was/is Poor. The terms and conditions clearly state that the Customer is responsible for contacting their energy provider for Net meter install/connection, which I did. I Day later Sunboost then provided the required documentation to my energy provider, which caused a duplication of work orders, delays and no assistance from the Sunboost team!

Tony

TonySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Happy Customer

Arrived at the predetermined day & time. Was very effective and efficient with the installation and decommissioning of the old one. Very friendly and happy tradies who did the work. Pity they left dirty finger marks on the internal man hole..

Great job

The installation team were great they were polite did a neat and tidy job did Exactly what I asked Edward from Sunboost was good but he just needs to work on his communication

Sunboost Solar Panels

Great service from Ryder at Sunboost throughout process of getting solar panels
SB171989
Cannot wait for the solar panels to help reduce energy costs !!

Great to see national solar companies installing in regional areas as well