Sunboost (page 5 of 45)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (22) · No (562)
  • Purchase Price$4,635.25
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Doug

DougPerth, WA

Customer Sales Service from Tony

Tony is a good honest sales rep who is eager to assist with any of my queries and doubts. When there was a good deal, he helped me secured it by placing a deposit and he ensures me that it will be refunded if I decided not to proceed with Sunboost. After decided not to proceed, Tony was understanding with the reason I gave. He refunded my deposit with no hassle and have an email receipt confirmation that it's been refunded.

Alan

AlanMcKellar 2617, ACT

Canberra ACT Solarboost 7.5kw rooftop solar panel Installation

While it took time getting to installation, it was fast and efficient once begun. Installers managed to fit maximum panels possible for available space. Emma@sunboost gave very patient and helpful phone and email guidance re wifi/logger connection process.
System generating well.

FrankPerth, WA

WARNING - very bad experience with Sunboost

During the installation process my Makita cordless drill (located in a locked garage on a workbench 1 meter away from where the inverter was installed) went missing.
Sunboost was not interested.
It made for a very unpleasant experience.

DingoWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very Poor Customer Service

Dingo

Update.....Sunboost finally rang me and have said my installation will be on March 3rd.

Get quotes

Had trouble finding my house as was new build in a new street had to send lots of photos
Installing team was great n was able to answer all questions
Great job

A Fault with the system

We had a problem with the system not working< we contacted Jasper and within two days he arranged to have it checked and repaired as the system was still under warranty.
Thank you again Jasper great job.

Ad

Had an issue on inverter showing an error code.Rang Sunboost solar..sent some photos over the email. Talked to Jasper over the phone...guiding me to restart process...have the inverter up n running again .
Thank you Jasper.

Will not fix the damage

Install = was ok apart from the inverter is way to high to read it.
Damage = leaving rivet ends all over the driveway to puncture tyres and a huge burnout mark on my brand new driveway.
Refused to fix it. Installer said it wasn't them but my CCTV and a witness said otherwise . Been arguing for a month now to have it cleaned as [Name Removed] passed the buck to management who pass the buck to the installer and round again and again. I will never be using this company ever again. Just wait until a better company has a special on. Plus I wanted a 6kw & only got 5.

Dear Customer,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused whilst dealing with us. we request you to kindly help us with your quotation number and we assure you to get back to you with best solution at the earliest.

Aussie

Fix my Driveway then we will talk . So far you've done Nothing.

Belinda

BelindaMid North Coast, NSW

Cant believe we waited so long!!

Everyone from the first phone call inquiry to the install has been very helpful and knowledgeable. The install was quick and the installers pleasant and kept everything clean when they left. John sat down and went through the booklet and explained everything to me and didn't leave until I understood everything.

Gina w.

Gina w.Sydney, NSW

Job well done

About 2 weeks ago we had the solar panels installed, the workers completed the job in a timely manner. The process from start to finish has so far been a smooth process. Staff were friendly and helpful. Thankyou to the team.

Hiran

HiranSydney, NSW

Solis wi-fi setup Project: 214411

Carter from Sunboost was EXCELLENT. 5 STAR. However the process of setting up the wi-fi was a long and difficult process technically and took a few days. We've hopefully got there on Day 5 or 6. I'll know from tomorrow till the end of 7 days. Phone app readings and presentation are different to monitoring on line. Which is better and which is more accurate? Dongle only works on 1 out of 4 routers in the house. This is somewhat inconvenient. Anyway I'll reserve judgement till next week. But again, Carter was patient and excellent.

Truc Tran

Truc TranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy customer

Thanks Ryder (solar service executive) and technical team. Really professional and helpful sercive. Take good care customer 's request.
Recommend this company.

LB

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

Jay

JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fixing solar panel fitting problem.

Noah (Solar Service Executive) Solved the issue. I’m happy with the service. Thank you so much for solving the solar panel fitting problem.

martinhey

martinheySydney, NSW

Not great - SB183289

Hi Martin,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you whilst dealing with us. We request you to allow us sometime and we will get back to you with a solution to the situation.

Prompt Service

Installation appeared seamless - language barrier was a little difficult at times however installation appeared to be ok overall. very polite installers :)

Paul 22nd January 2021

Paul 22nd January 2021Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer service a Tremendous help

Up to now - everything has been excellently handled. The Solar on the roof was full-on as they didn't mess about. The electrician down the side was bright and cheery and a very neat job. And the customer service was always easy to contact or checking up.

Job SB215601 - Great Work Ryder

Had a problem with our system and after being given the run around by a couple of customer service staff i spoke with Ryder who couldn't have been any more helpful. He had our problem sorted and someone there to fix it with in a couple of weeks. Thanks Ryder.

Disappointed South East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT TOUCH THIS COMPANY

As per many negative reviews this company has them at the end of their reviews on there website. This call centre isn’t in Australia and you will get hassled by someone who appears to be in India. Be prepared to be hassled!! Take your deposit and you have to fight with them to get it back or cancel your quote. They do not know what they are doing and are India sales people not experts. They sent photos of a layout for solar panels that wasn’t my house!!!
They use Australian sports people but DO NOT TOUCH THEM!!

Disappointed

I spoke with Logan and a manager yesterday who said they would cancel my quote and return my deposit. I sent Logan another email this morning and still no reply. Please arrange for my deposit to be returned ASAP.
SB243565

Sumaiya H.

Sumaiya H.Sydney, NSW

Good service

The installation team was on time and very professional and they finished the job on time.
The entire team of sunboost is very helpful and co-operative.