Sunboost

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (27) · No (614)
  • Purchase Price$4,584.16
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Julia I.

Julia I.Illawarra, NSW

Installation quick neat and tidy. Contact due to bad weather period- very efficient, overall excellent service.

quick neat and efficient- no mess left. We had a question re roof lay out of panels-as we have a multi-level roof. This was not answered until the day of installation.

Trustworthiness

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

eddPerth, WA

easy set up

wifi set up completed
customer help care line amy assisted with setting this up, the manuals provided arnt really helpful
installed on a double storey home
took some time but got there at the end
unable to install more panels on the roof
offered some cash back
the installing guys were able to install the panels under the circumstance of challenging weather, very professional contractors

edd

amy assisted with the wifi connection

Braz01

Braz01Sydney, NSW

Wish i had solar earlier

Sunboost looked after all the paperwork, all i had to do was provide some photo's of the meter box and electricity provider. The installers did a nice work and cleaned up.

Andy R.Central, SA

Avoid avoid avoid

Forever being cancelled multiple times at last minute im over sunboost and their lies ,who calls last minute hours before installation oh wait sunboost do over and over ,im sick of the lies and no shows wish i had never heard of this mob ,for anyone looking at getting solar keep looking dont get the lies and fake promises i have from sunboost

Andy R.

How about you concentrate more on returning phone calls when you promise and stop making fake promises to your customers

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Sue Taylor

Sue TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sunboost Installation Review

The installation began before any discussion about where the panels would be placed. I expected that they would be placed on the roof of the house, but installation began on the roof of the garage. When I realised this, I inquired about the position of the panels and the reason for that decision. The installation itself was without issue and my only negative comment is that the tradesmen smoked inside the garage. We are a smoke free home. Also, with previous installations by Sunboost I was sent photos taken from the roof to show the position and the appearance of the finished job. That did not happen this time

Excellent service

Always had time to listen to me Jenny was great and followed up all my contacts. The process from start to finish went relatively smoothly except the meter change which I was not advised off

Ad

Prompt service did what they promised

No issues were encountered. They arrived on time. The job was pretty simple.. It was just to check the existing installation of the solar panels mounted on my home my

Johannes smits

Johannes smits Eyre Peninsula, SA

All good very happy

Was happy with installation team very helpful and great tradesmen and very good wok man ship,plus salesman was very informative and helpful from start to finish. and team from solar boost.

Solar wifi connection

Very good, a little hard to understand because i had my phone on loud speaker and was windy but amy was patient and helpful. Was able to help me connect as i had trouble with it

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Very happy with the transaction and installation

Very happy with the transaction and installation and follow up calls. Yet to see it perform. I'll have to get back to you on performance. So far all is good

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Unprofessional install

The installers couldn’t install all the panels I paid for, got a ridiculous refund for the ones the couldn’t install. The install took 7 hours, for 12 panels despite being told it would be less time.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Happy with all aspects of organisation only I had one issue that it took along time End Feb till 1st June

Instillation only took 2 hrs tradies were courteous and seemed efficient Only issue was length of time from start to finish re contract to installation .overall I would recommend them

Frank

FrankCentral Queensland, QLD

Very good customer service

Sunboost T.Sunboost

The Sunboost system is working efficiently to date

The work team who installed the system where great quick easy and neat.
Had some issues with Sunboost management requiring more money for installation after agreed prise, due to unforseen issues this is why google maps does not work all the time. Issues where sorted out no problem to date

The system is great. .

The installation process was quick and easy. . We had no issues so far. . They company was good to deal with and was very understanding when we had to delay due to unfinished work on my roof. .