Listing monitored by Sunboost

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (575)
  • Purchase Price$4,145.62

Pete
PeteHunter Region, NSW

Good price and good service

From start to finish the team at Sunboost was helpful and professional. I was looking and comparing many others however I could not beat the price and follow up services. I would not hesitate to recommend them again.

System Size8 KW
Panel Purchased Solis 5G
Purchase Price$4,200.00
Sunboost T.Sunboost

After replacement inverter all seem to be going great

Install went fast and no problems, had trouble with inverter, Noah and Curtis got that sorted and has been replaced, going good now. Very happy, soon I will be installing another system and will contact Curtis to hopefully do another deal.

System Size6.6 KW
Panel Purchased NOT SURE
Purchase Price$4,000.00
Sunboost T.Sunboost

Good customer support and value for money

It was not bad.I had issues with wiring but they sorted everything.I asked for 25 mm cable they install 15 and after that they replaced it.switch board upgrade was just okay.Amy from support team is fantastic and Fiona from sales

System Size35 KW
Panel Purchased Trina honey 370

Great

Ethan helped me to connect the wifi to the fronius. It took us 3 hours to do the wifi connection. We went through several procedures that were a little bit complicated but with his help it was easier and much understandable.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Michael H
Michael HCentral West, NSW

Periodic service

Arrived on the day agreed. The service man introduced himself. He was polite and professional explaining the process and approximately how long the process would take, before he started. Following
completion reported the condition
prior to cleaning and then the improved condition afterwards

Purchase Price$350.00
Sunboost T.Sunboost

Great experience so far sales reps easy to deal with installer very professional and done a great job company reps have kept in contact all the way through process looking forward to when meter is change and system is ready to go

System Size13 KW
Sunboost T.Sunboost

Very pleased with product and service

Very pleased with the assistance provided by Amy and Kamal.
They were very patient with me while helping resolve a problem we had at my WiFi system when the sola system was installed.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Setting up and connectin to the plant

The operator Amy was excellent help until the matter was resolved.
She rang back many times to make sure It is working and connected.
During our conversation, she and Kavya was very polite, helpful and professional.

leanne
leannePerth, WA

New inverter installed

Our inverter was faulty so a new one has been installed at no cost to us which was good. I was happy with the technicians that came to the house but I had difficulty with understanding the sunboost rep Emma I was dealing with over the phone. She was very friendly and polite, wanted to help me but I felt more and more frustrated with trying to get my needs met due to the communication. As a person she was very kind but to deal with these problems I found it a challenge. We are now dealing with a huge bill from synergy which was sent after the problems with our faulty inverter. Wifi set up instructions provided were hard to work out

Panel Purchased Seraaphim Poly Silver Phrame
Purchase Price$4,691.00

mitch
mitchFar West, NSW

I have now fitted four solar systems from Sunboost and haven't had a problem

Installation went smoothly although they wouldn't put on my ground mount even though the mount was stronger than the building the panels were fitted too, I could have turned my ground mount into a garden shed and it would have been ok

Panel Purchased Astronergy Astrosemi 330W Black Frame 120 Half-Cut Cells Mono

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Get quotes

Installing Solar with Sunboost will be a game-changer!

SB228272
" We have had The Sunboost team install 9.9 kW Solar unit with 27 Trina Panels with 2 Solis 4G 5 kW Inverters to our property on the south coast NSW. The process took 8 months due to a number of setbacks but we finally had the installation team this week to install. We are awaiting the final connection with wifi setup after our electricity provider comes to certify our connection. We are so looking forward to the final paperwork being completed and thank all the Sunboost team for their assistance throughout this process. Their price was reasonable and despite delays, we will be happy with our new Solar system."

System Size9.9 KW
Panel Purchased Trina
Trevor S.
Trevor S.Perth, WA

Good system, struggle with getting them back to adjust panels and trim the rails.

I would not listen to the salesman, request a power requirement appraisal, ask how big you can go, and whether you are allowed to maximize to a zero power bill.

System Size6.6 KW
Panel Purchased Longi 370W
Purchase Price$4,300.00

Technical support

Nora assisted me to to get connected so that we could monitor our solar.
She talked me through each step and was very patient. Nora had the knowledge to help fix my problem and was pleasant to speak with.

Panel Purchased Solis

Solar Installation

System Size13 KW
Panel Purchased Trina
Purchase Price$6,500.00
James Gardner
James GardnerLaunceston, TAS

I wasnt on site during the install but all seems fine since !

very prompt ! from the get go until post install Sunboost remained on the front foot and delivered our solar panels and had them installed next to our existing panels. So far all good !

Purchase Price$4,899.00