4.8 (2,847)
    4.7 (2,678)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (67) · No (2,846)
    4.8 (2,998)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (105) · No (2,812)
  • Purchase Price$4,119.91
    4.8 (2,721)

Arthur
ArthurWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Solar system

The system is great, has made a huge difference to our electricity bill.
Sunboost were easy to deal with.T.he installation company was professional & pleasant
We were very happy with the company

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Ad

Very good service, cannot fault

Very happy with the install and installers, very nice fellas and high quality of work.
The support guys at Sunboost constantly keeping me up to date with any changes and we’re very helpful.

HoaDuong Perth, WA

Reduce energy cost

Sunboost helps us to install solar panels in our house, during the last two years, it already helped us to reduce the cost energy bill. Any problems or questions, Cameron (the team member) always try to help to solve out. We are very happy with the service and will recommend to my friends about them.

HoaDuong

We are very happy to your service: fast response and properly solved any issues.
We would like to thank you for your service and will recommend to our friends.
Kind regards,

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to deal with, followed up all questions.

From the start to the finish,they could not be more helpful. I made a few changes and wanted more technical information from them and it was no problem. The installers were great and left the place clean and tidy. Great team.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Nishad Samad.
Nishad Samad.Moncrieff 2914, ACT

Sun boost Solar installation.

Excellent and efficient team with updates provided from the beginning.

The installers were efficient and tidied up the place, again excellent communication through out. The work is of very high level.

great service

Lucy was great and very helpful, she was very understanding and helped me to get the wifi network up and running. i am very happy with the service. would recommend

Inverter not working

Emma was very helpful & patient with the process of resetting my inverter , she sent info via emails to assist me, she also offered help in setting up my wifi connection to the system,

Shelley
ShelleyNorthern Region, NSW

Hector

Straight from the beginning he was able to troubleshoot. Instructions very clear and easy to follow. Managed to solve the problem.Hector was very pleasant, understanding as I am not great with technology and exceptionally helpful.

Very happy

Very happy with the job. The installers did leave some waste behind and trampled the garden beds a little. However they were quick and it appears they have done a good job

katana 123
katana 123AU

best solar system

Installers were friendly, professional and left the area very clean. panels look great. They arrived when they said and worked until the job was complete. The internal wiring was very neat also.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Krish
KrishVictoria

Sunboost good price and quality

I highly recommend sunboost for price and quality. The install team were great, multiple calls before, during and after to ensure all was going to plan. Overall experience was good.

Martin C.
Martin C.Central, SA

Very quick, vey good!

The lead time was very quick, the install team were great, multiple calls before, during and after to ensure all was going to plan. I would recommend Sunboost to others.

Kim
KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Installed but no idea of what to do!

Alan Donoghoe
Alan DonoghoePerth, WA

Thanks I will see how the System works

The only problem is that I was not able to talk to your Installers in Perth.
All communications came from Sydney. I like to talk to local a business & workers.
Unfortunatly the installers had to do the job through intermittent rain

Laura
LauraCentral, SA

Excellent- Great company to go through

Everything was a quick and simple process.
They explained everything and were extremely helpful, even called back to ensure I knew how to set up and navigate the app so that I knew what I was generating daily .