Listing monitored by Sunboost

4.8 (2,753)
    4.7 (2,594)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (39) · No (2,912)
    4.8 (2,888)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (3,029)
  • Purchase Price$4,123.50
  • Rates and Fees
    4.7 (1,091)
  • Installation
    4.8 (2,657)

Great service, price and performance.

A great group of people to work with from start to finish. The installer has done a very neat job and has explained how the system works to my understanding.

System Size6 KW

Thanks Hailey

Contacted Sunboost to set up the app on my iphone, Hailey was very patient and professional and helped me set up both inverters.

The App continues to work without any issues

Purchase Price$4,000.00

Great

Ethan helped me to connect the wifi to the fronius. It took us 3 hours to do the wifi connection. We went through several procedures that were a little bit complicated but with his help it was easier and much understandable.

Highly recommend this company

I have had nothing but the best service from this company so highly recommend it. Friendly, helpful staff made the whole process very easy and followed up with great after sales support .

System Size5 KW
Panel Purchased Trina HoneyM 370W Mono
Purchase Price$3,270.00

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Anthony
AnthonyGreat Southern, WA

Great company to deal with...

From start to finish I've had no problem dealing with Sunboost, they are a little pushy like most phone sales people can be, but once I signed the quote they kept me informed the whole way along the process... The installation team arrived on time and persisted with unpleasant weather conditions to make sure my solar system was installed and they did a fantastic job... Thanks heaps Sunboost, keep up the good work...

System Size3.7 KW
Panel Purchased Growatt
Sanjay
SanjaySydney, NSW

Great Service Overall.

Competitive quotes, professional staff and quick installation. The quality is one of the best in the market. Installed in Feb 2021 & happy with the performance of the panels and invertor so far. No issues whatsoever.

System Size10 KW
Truc Hua
Truc HuaPerth, WA

This is good

The solar pannels was installed correctly and Sunbooth is allways good company.
The installers always nice and after finish the job, they cleaned up everything tidy.

Purchase Price$3,150.00

Fantastic service

Great product, Great value, fantastic service and install.
The onsite team were punctual and very helpful. They completed their works in great time left no mess and the quality of the install was teriffic.

System Size5 KW
Panel Purchased solis
Lynda
LyndaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent service, everyone has been helpful and this has been a great experience.

Installers were on time and easy to deal with. They worked solidly in very windy conditions on a high roof. I would recommend them for future work for Sunboost very happy.

SUNBOOST ....great Experience

Installers including Asan very professional n helpful....changed broken tiles voluntarily....n cleaned up garage n lawn n made sure I was happy n understood how it works by leaving

1st ctc (Lucas) to Duke n Craig very Customer Svc oriented ...Assets to yr Org ..
Not pushy only willing to n help me
Will Def recommend .....AWESOME SVC n GOOD PRICE
Tx

Panel Purchased TRINA

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

trevor l.
trevor l.Central Queensland, QLD

Perfect solar installation

Neville and sunboost were very professional and helpful during the entire installation .The installation team were ontime and very helpfull also explaining every aspect of the job. Thanks sunboost great job.

System Size10 KW
Panel Purchased Trinna
Purchase Price$4,500.00

solar panels

hi found installation people new there stuff didn't have any problems with them very helpful men .checked installation checked placement off panels they look great done a very good job.

Great Service

Great Service from Sunboost and the installer was really professional as well. Highly recommended for solar installation. Installation price is really competitive compare to other solar companies in the market.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Alexander help set up my app on my phone

Alaxander was great in helping me, I got a new modem, and had to reset my phone to be able to see the app.
The help I got from him as really great.
I don’t know a lot about setting up phones.
He tried so hard going over everything, he manage to get there in the end.
I’m so grateful for all he it.

Michael H
Michael HCentral West, NSW

Periodic service

Arrived on the day agreed. The service man introduced himself. He was polite and professional explaining the process and approximately how long the process would take, before he started. Following
completion reported the condition
prior to cleaning and then the improved condition afterwards

System Size6 KW