Sunboost

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (494)
  • Purchase Price$4,187.58
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Tara
TaraMid North Coast, NSW

Great service, at a really good price.

The installation process was on time, and the installers were polite, cleaned up after themselves and explained how the new system would work. Our system was installed about 2 and a half months ago and so far it hasn't missed a beat. I am almost looking forward to my first bill to see how much my power bill has decreased!!

System Size10 KW
Purchase Price$4,850.00

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Sunray
SunrayPerth, WA

Great solar system upgrade

Sunboost communicated well on the process from quote to installation. Job was done same day. The staff were well informed & responsive. Highly recommended. Obviously our system has only been operating for a few days so will need time to comment on the equipment reliability & performance.

System Size5 KW
Panel PurchasedSolis Inverter & Astronergy Astrosemi 330W Black Frame 120 Half-Cut Cells Mono
Purchase Price$2,000.00

Inverter not working

Emma was very helpful & patient with the process of resetting my inverter , she sent info via emails to assist me, she also offered help in setting up my wifi connection to the system,

Julia I.
Julia I.Illawarra, NSW

Installation quick neat and tidy. Contact due to bad weather period- very efficient, overall excellent service.

quick neat and efficient- no mess left. We had a question re roof lay out of panels-as we have a multi-level roof. This was not answered until the day of installation.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

eddPerth, WA

easy set up

wifi set up completed
customer help care line amy assisted with setting this up, the manuals provided arnt really helpful
installed on a double storey home
took some time but got there at the end
unable to install more panels on the roof
offered some cash back
the installing guys were able to install the panels under the circumstance of challenging weather, very professional contractors

Panel Purchasedgrowatt inverter
edd

amy assisted with the wifi connection

Braz01
Braz01Sydney, NSW

Wish i had solar earlier

Sunboost looked after all the paperwork, all i had to do was provide some photo's of the meter box and electricity provider. The installers did a nice work and cleaned up.

System Size3.3 KW
Purchase Price$2,500.00

Sue Taylor
Sue TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sunboost Installation Review

The installation began before any discussion about where the panels would be placed. I expected that they would be placed on the roof of the house, but installation began on the roof of the garage. When I realised this, I inquired about the position of the panels and the reason for that decision. The installation itself was without issue and my only negative comment is that the tradesmen smoked inside the garage. We are a smoke free home. Also, with previous installations by Sunboost I was sent photos taken from the roof to show the position and the appearance of the finished job. That did not happen this time

System Size6 KW
Panel PurchasedSumboost
Purchase Price$3,000.00
Johannes smits
Johannes smits Eyre Peninsula, SA

All good very happy

Was happy with installation team very helpful and great tradesmen and very good wok man ship,plus salesman was very informative and helpful from start to finish. and team from solar boost.

System Size9.99 KW
Panel PurchasedTrino 370 kw
Purchase Price$4,971.00

Unprofessional install

The installers couldn’t install all the panels I paid for, got a ridiculous refund for the ones the couldn’t install. The install took 7 hours, for 12 panels despite being told it would be less time.

System Size4 KW

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Happy with all aspects of organisation only I had one issue that it took along time End Feb till 1st June

Instillation only took 2 hrs tradies were courteous and seemed efficient Only issue was length of time from start to finish re contract to installation .overall I would recommend them

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Frank
FrankCentral Queensland, QLD

Very good customer service

System Size10.36 KW
Panel PurchasedPrima
Purchase Price$5,500.00
Sunboost T.Sunboost

The Sunboost system is working efficiently to date

The work team who installed the system where great quick easy and neat.
Had some issues with Sunboost management requiring more money for installation after agreed prise, due to unforseen issues this is why google maps does not work all the time. Issues where sorted out no problem to date

System Size6.6 KW
Panel Purchasedtier 1
Purchase Price$3,400.00

The system is great. .

The installation process was quick and easy. . We had no issues so far. . They company was good to deal with and was very understanding when we had to delay due to unfinished work on my roof. .

System Size10 KW
Purchase Price$5,000.00
Clare
ClareSouth East Queensland, QLD

fantastic solar

easy process for team as they removed old system prior to new solar system,
and no issues to date and hopefully wont.
was also impressed with the solis phone app for
easy access to view sun input.

Panel Purchasedastronergy astroemi 330w CHSM60M-HC-330
Purchase Price$3,500.00
Anna Todd
Anna ToddSouth East Queensland, QLD

It works!

Installation was just fine and everything works as it should. The Solis monitoring manuals provided were difficult to read and understand but after contacting Sunboost's service team everything was resolved ok.

System Size6.5 KW