Sunboost

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (503)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (15) · No (472)
  • Purchase Price$4,165.78
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Julia I.

Julia I.Illawarra, NSW

Installation quick neat and tidy. Contact due to bad weather period- very efficient, overall excellent service.

quick neat and efficient- no mess left. We had a question re roof lay out of panels-as we have a multi-level roof. This was not answered until the day of installation.

System Size5 KW

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Braz01

Braz01Sydney, NSW

Wish i had solar earlier

Sunboost looked after all the paperwork, all i had to do was provide some photo's of the meter box and electricity provider. The installers did a nice work and cleaned up.

System Size3.3 KW
Purchase Price$2,500.00

Sue Taylor

Sue TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sunboost Installation Review

The installation began before any discussion about where the panels would be placed. I expected that they would be placed on the roof of the house, but installation began on the roof of the garage. When I realised this, I inquired about the position of the panels and the reason for that decision. The installation itself was without issue and my only negative comment is that the tradesmen smoked inside the garage. We are a smoke free home. Also, with previous installations by Sunboost I was sent photos taken from the roof to show the position and the appearance of the finished job. That did not happen this time

System Size6 KW
Panel PurchasedSumboost
Purchase Price$3,000.00

Excellent service

Always had time to listen to me Jenny was great and followed up all my contacts. The process from start to finish went relatively smoothly except the meter change which I was not advised off

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Prompt service did what they promised

No issues were encountered. They arrived on time. The job was pretty simple.. It was just to check the existing installation of the solar panels mounted on my home my

Purchase Price$200.00
Johannes smits

Johannes smits Eyre Peninsula, SA

All good very happy

Was happy with installation team very helpful and great tradesmen and very good wok man ship,plus salesman was very informative and helpful from start to finish. and team from solar boost.

System Size9.99 KW
Panel PurchasedTrino 370 kw
Purchase Price$4,971.00

Unprofessional install

The installers couldn’t install all the panels I paid for, got a ridiculous refund for the ones the couldn’t install. The install took 7 hours, for 12 panels despite being told it would be less time.

System Size4 KW
Sunboost T.Sunboost

Happy with all aspects of organisation only I had one issue that it took along time End Feb till 1st June

Instillation only took 2 hrs tradies were courteous and seemed efficient Only issue was length of time from start to finish re contract to installation .overall I would recommend them

Frank

FrankCentral Queensland, QLD

Very good customer service

System Size10.36 KW
Panel PurchasedPrima
Purchase Price$5,500.00

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

The Sunboost system is working efficiently to date

The work team who installed the system where great quick easy and neat.
Had some issues with Sunboost management requiring more money for installation after agreed prise, due to unforseen issues this is why google maps does not work all the time. Issues where sorted out no problem to date

Panel Purchasedtier 1
Purchase Price$3,400.00

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Clare

ClareSouth East Queensland, QLD

fantastic solar

easy process for team as they removed old system prior to new solar system,
and no issues to date and hopefully wont.
was also impressed with the solis phone app for
easy access to view sun input.

System Size5 KW
Panel Purchasedastronergy astroemi 330w CHSM60M-HC-330
Purchase Price$3,500.00
Anna Todd

Anna ToddSouth East Queensland, QLD

It works!

Installation was just fine and everything works as it should. The Solis monitoring manuals provided were difficult to read and understand but after contacting Sunboost's service team everything was resolved ok.

System Size6.5 KW
Panel PurchasedSolis
Purchase Price$3,700.00

Mitch

Mitch Western Australia

Efficiency is great

Solar panels have been great and efficient, customer service not to bad either , my wifi doesn’t seem to want to work at the moment , but with the help of hector we are making progress , great product though =] and Thankyou hector for the assistance

Panel PurchasedHoneywell
Purchase Price$3,000.00

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Sunboost...no crap!!!

My experience with the Sunboost mob was terrific! I rang the phone number advertised on TV and David organised the install and Danny did all the paperwork and got the system hooked up to the network. My hookup was easy and now I benefit from the energy generated on my roof. I rang Sunboost because my friend had her system from Sunboost and it works great for her as well.
My only downside was that the electrician who wired the panels to the meter board was messy and left wire offcuts on the paving under the meter box.

Panel Purchasedcan't remember
Purchase Price$5,997.00

JenCentral Queensland, QLD

DODGEY INVOICING

Please be very wary. The sales person was dealing with a family member, and taking advantage of their limited understanding on contracts. They wanted pictures of meter boxes and roof and on that basis they sent through a contract that was titled invoice. Whatever happened to doing a written quote first. After discussions with sales person the installer came to inspect, and another invoice / contract was sent for signing. The representative for Sunboost did not want to put in writing in the contract any specific date for completion, and did not do so. Extremely pushy sales person.

Please read, and understand all clauses of your contract because this company will take every opportunity to not take responsibility for failure to supply.