Sunboost

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (15) · No (426)
  • Purchase Price$4,163.43
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

The process was easy from booking the deal to organising the installation till the set-up of app, team has lot of patience to answer customer queries.

Great work team Sun boost.

Ok could be better

The company to deal with was fine, the only problems are the panels are not level with each other and you can notice it, then other thing is they they did not tell me when they were coming to fit the inverter and just showed up and turn the power off and a family member lost all the work they where doing on the computer

Ben H.
Ben H.

Thank you for responding this is my quotation number SB235400

Snehal

Snehal Sydney, NSW

Inverted Technical Issue

Great work by Emma and SUNBOOST team to resolve the technical fault and the issue was resolved smoothly and service was back to normal thank you SUNBOOST and Emma for resolving it

Frank Schaechtili

Frank SchaechtiliIllawarra, NSW

Hook up was good but reply to problem slow

Panel Instalation was good and quick. Inverter needed to be reprogrammed later and took over a week to get response after contact said he would get back to us next day

mongrel

mongrelCentral West, NSW

Sun boost Delivers

After some 4 months of promises to install a system it finally happened, the system was installed ok but would not produce the stated output. The installer tried 3 times to correct and was put onto a technician would could not resolve. Finally spoke with [Name Removed] from sun boost who was able to talk me through the process and recalibrating the inverter. Now working as stated, they appear to totally rely on the installer and try to operate from a remote location.

Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Solar power, help save on bills

The installation was done without too much effort on my part.
I have had problems getting the technical side understood in relation to the inverter, and using the hardware. I have recently had help from Monica getting started.
SB237568

Trustworthiness
Sunboost T.Sunboost

Sunboost professional sales and installation team.

I am very happy about sunboost sales and installation team. These team are professional, well behaved and good communicator. Solar installation was smooth and tidy. Nothing has damaged on my roof.

eclcreations

eclcreationsSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great support from the best solar company around

Solar was installed on time exactly as expected. The staff were very courteous and not pushy. A pleasure to deal with. Minor issue the day after installation and they sent a technician out on a saturday at no charge and addressed the issue immediately. Great service with a smile.

Good Results so Far

Install Team - Ryan, were very efficient and appeared to complete everything required ASAP, and answered our questions professionally.

Communication with the Sunboost install team and follow up Communication was/is Poor. The terms and conditions clearly state that the Customer is responsible for contacting their energy provider for Net meter install/connection, which I did. I Day later Sunboost then provided the required documentation to my energy provider, which caused a duplication of work orders, delays and no assistance from the Sunboost team!

Tony

TonySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Happy Customer

Arrived at the predetermined day & time. Was very effective and efficient with the installation and decommissioning of the old one. Very friendly and happy tradies who did the work. Pity they left dirty finger marks on the internal man hole..

Great job

The installation team were great they were polite did a neat and tidy job did Exactly what I asked Edward from Sunboost was good but he just needs to work on his communication

Sunboost Solar Panels

Great service from Ryder at Sunboost throughout process of getting solar panels
SB171989
Cannot wait for the solar panels to help reduce energy costs !!

Great to see national solar companies installing in regional areas as well

Doug

DougPerth, WA

Customer Sales Service from Tony

Tony is a good honest sales rep who is eager to assist with any of my queries and doubts. When there was a good deal, he helped me secured it by placing a deposit and he ensures me that it will be refunded if I decided not to proceed with Sunboost. After decided not to proceed, Tony was understanding with the reason I gave. He refunded my deposit with no hassle and have an email receipt confirmation that it's been refunded.

Alan

AlanMcKellar 2617, ACT

Canberra ACT Solarboost 7.5kw rooftop solar panel Installation

While it took time getting to installation, it was fast and efficient once begun. Installers managed to fit maximum panels possible for available space. Emma@sunboost gave very patient and helpful phone and email guidance re wifi/logger connection process.
System generating well.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Had trouble finding my house as was new build in a new street had to send lots of photos
Installing team was great n was able to answer all questions
Great job

A Fault with the system

We had a problem with the system not working< we contacted Jasper and within two days he arranged to have it checked and repaired as the system was still under warranty.
Thank you again Jasper great job.

Trustworthiness

Get quotes

Had an issue on inverter showing an error code.Rang Sunboost solar..sent some photos over the email. Talked to Jasper over the phone...guiding me to restart process...have the inverter up n running again .
Thank you Jasper.

Belinda

BelindaMid North Coast, NSW

Cant believe we waited so long!!

Everyone from the first phone call inquiry to the install has been very helpful and knowledgeable. The install was quick and the installers pleasant and kept everything clean when they left. John sat down and went through the booklet and explained everything to me and didn't leave until I understood everything.

Gina w.

Gina w.Sydney, NSW

Job well done

About 2 weeks ago we had the solar panels installed, the workers completed the job in a timely manner. The process from start to finish has so far been a smooth process. Staff were friendly and helpful. Thankyou to the team.

Hiran

HiranSydney, NSW

Solis wi-fi setup Project: 214411

Carter from Sunboost was EXCELLENT. 5 STAR. However the process of setting up the wi-fi was a long and difficult process technically and took a few days. We've hopefully got there on Day 5 or 6. I'll know from tomorrow till the end of 7 days. Phone app readings and presentation are different to monitoring on line. Which is better and which is more accurate? Dongle only works on 1 out of 4 routers in the house. This is somewhat inconvenient. Anyway I'll reserve judgement till next week. But again, Carter was patient and excellent.