Listing monitored by Sunboost

4.8 (3,096)
    4.7 (2,914)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (74) · No (3,080)
    4.8 (3,249)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.7 (1,242)
  • Installation
    4.8 (2,948)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (110) · No (3,045)
  • Purchase Price$4,095.74

Great customer experience

Definitely recommend using Sunboost! They offer great value and have a user friendly customer portal which provides clear visibility of where you are in the process of getting your panels and has all of the information you want in the one place. Great customer service and communication from the team and could not be happier.

Samir
SamirSydney, NSW

1- early stag I was in contact with Travis and Jerry both of them did very good job because they understand the need of the coustomer and have good communication skills.
2- the installer and his team did very good job thanks Sandeep and your team
3- after that a technical problems appear with the system and Ryder was there put all his effort and his knowledge to solve the problem, he tried his best thank you Ryder.

Sharon
Sharon Queensland

Love our solar! Love our savings!

We are very happy with Sunboost. After given wrong information from our electricity provider, Jenny went above and beyond to fix an issue that was actually electricity provider issue. Thankyou so much for your time and patience Jenny! Your a Gem!

snoofy
snoofyNorth Queensland, QLD

Awesome service Amy thankyou

Very easy to talk to and very professional rang me in 15mins fixed the problem on the first go very happy with the service would highly recommend to friends and family

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Happy with customer service

Amy offered professional advise and was very helpful. A fee attempts were made in solving the problem with the app, but we got their in the end, thanks to Amy’s patience

Cheryl
CherylFar North Queensland, QLD

Love the savings!!!

The panel installation process went without any issues.
Have never had any issues with this company. Called today to set up installing the app on my phone which was a bit tricky, but Nora was amazing and talked me through the whole process.

Linnie
LinnieSydney, NSW

Saved us

Sunboost very professional ,installation done quickly ,made a huge difference to our electricity bills .Had no issues since installed .
Great price and paying off monthly ,do no huge expense.Already paid for itself in 18 months

Sunboost Solar

Very efficient and good communication and arrived on time to install and did it very professionally. The panels were put north west and the inverter was neatly positioned beside the meter box.

Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Value for Money

We have used Sunboost twice now within 2 years as we moved house. Both occasions we have had no issues at all, we saved hundreds on our power bills in our old house and are exciting to have a bigger unit on our new house so we can save even more money.
The team at Sunboost are all friendly and very helpful without being pushy, highly recommend.

Wifi connection

Fixed the problem asap, was the best fix ever and didn't take long. Very professional and help with everything and was patient with me who is not tech minded at all

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Kimberly Martin
Kimberly MartinEyre Peninsula, SA

Solar panels

Great service very easy to deal with. Installation team were very professional and knowledgeable. Definitely recommended sun boost to anyone. Very affordable too.
Solar panels look great and neat and tidy.

Cobber
CobberSouth Australia

Good service

Pannels installation was very smooth and carry out in a professional manner and the crew was very courteous and professional.
We have had nothing but good relations and service from sunboost solar.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Panel installation was easy and staff great help. I had a lot of problems because not very tech savvy but was helped by great staff and technicians. Well done Sunboost

Pete
PeteHunter Region, NSW

Good price and good service

From start to finish the team at Sunboost was helpful and professional. I was looking and comparing many others however I could not beat the price and follow up services. I would not hesitate to recommend them again.

KevinC
KevinCWoomera, South Australia

Tom was helpful

Tom from Sunboost was very helpful, extremely polite and followed through our issue promptly. He gave us timely feedback. Overall very happy with his service. Thank you Tom from Teralba.