4.8 (2,323)
    4.7 (2,173)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (46) · No (2,344)
    4.8 (2,457)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (69) · No (2,322)
  • Purchase Price$4,143.85
    4.8 (2,247)

Palak

PalakPerth, WA

Good Work

The installation process was efficient and on time. I was having issues to set up the app in phone. Contacted Sun boost customer service and help me set up the app. Really very helpful and patience. Good customer service.

System Size5,000 KW
Brian

BrianSydney, NSW

Seems like a great system.

The installation process was efficient and on time. No issues with the company and good follow up by Naomi. Would definitely recommend to anyone not using Solar power yet to check it out.

Panel PurchasedDont know
Purchase Price$8,000.00
Tom

TomCentral West, NSW

Good work

No dramas with the panel installation easy to deal with and the boys made sure they cleaned up after themselves and made sure they panels were evenly spaced on the roof

System Size6.6 KW
Purchase Price$3,100.00

Fiona

FionaDuffy 2611, ACT

An excellent experience from start to finish. No dramas and in contact regularly..

Installation was timely, in fact earlier than originally advised. Done in a matter of hours and no issues. Even highlighted some repairs to the roof that need addressing. Post installation contact has been good also!

System Size5 KW
Panel PurchasedGrowatt
Purchase Price$3,591.00

Get quotes

All round Great work and support

From start to finish the Sunboost team was definitely a great choice to go with and the installation team was on point with all the work they carried out. Will be definitely recommending this company to other people

Stephen D.

Stephen D.Central West, NSW

Worry Free Experience

The installation was quick and efficient. Everything was explained so I could understand it. It couldn't have been any simpler. The crew were very friendly and cleaned up after. Very impressed. I would recommend them to anyone.

Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Solar power, help save on bills

The installation was done without too much effort on my part.
I have had problems getting the technical side understood in relation to the inverter, and using the hardware. I have recently had help from Monica getting started.
SB237568

System Size5.5 KW
Purchase Price$2,850.00

Service Ticket Reference Number: SBMT7345
Installation was done in a professional, timely manner. Once the services were rebooted I wasn’t sure how to get the system up and running, when I called Zara she helped me to get the solar working quite quickly with all the technical requirements with no hesitation. I would not have been able to do so without her assistance. Everything is working!

Panel PurchasedNot sure

Good Support Service

Having had problems with my solar panels yield, spoke to Naomi Sunboost Support member after explaining what the problem was Naomi was very helpful, she spoke to inverter vendor proactively and also organised the installation technician onsite visit to resolve the issue quickly! I am very pleased with her professionalism and responsiveness.

Jay

Jay

Excellent service and support throught the entire process

I had a very good experience.
I received sound advice from their knowledgable staff regarding which inverter to buy and how many panels I should get.
Was constantly updated regarding the process of my application.
The installers they use were very good and technically proficient.
Overall, a great experience. I would recommend Sunboost to anyone interested.

Brenda

BrendaHunter Region, NSW

Very helpful.

Having had problems with my solar panels I phoned Sunboost, Diana answered, after explaining what the problem was Diana was very helpful, nothing seemed to work, so she sent out a chap that found the problem straight away, a failed part that was replaced and now is working well, I am very pleased with there professionalism.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Sunboost professional sales and installation team.

I am very happy about sunboost sales and installation team. These team are professional, well behaved and good communicator. Solar installation was smooth and tidy. Nothing has damaged on my roof.

Alan B.

Alan B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Professional service and reliablility

My panel installation was most professional and the four men on the job were very courteous. I have only positive experiences with this company and would highly recommend. They had 3 Kw being generated before the electrician had even left the site. The insulation took less than half a day. Couldn't ask for better.

Superb service.

Emma and Agnes are the best people with Indepth knowledge of product. They both were very helpful and patient with the wifi setup. Great service from Sunboost team. Thank you guys.

System Size6.6 KW
Purchase Price$3,500.00
Bill

BillCentral West, NSW

Excellent technical support

Emma from Sunboost gave excellent one on one tecnical support when I had an issue with my Internet wifi connection when trying to use the phone app. Emma was easily contactable or she called me back quickly. Thank you Sunboost for an efficient friendly team and service!

System Size13 KW
Purchase Price$6,000.00

Norman M.

Norman M.Sydney, NSW

solar installation

Installation was quick and efficient, they arrived on time and finished on the same afternoon.
Would have preferred to have been notified that a "Whirly Bird" on the roof was in the way and prevented a further 2 panels from being installed.

System Size7.8 KW
Purchase Price$3,950.00

Setting up

Applied for solar panels from Sunboost and was having difficulty getting connected, Excellent service from Emma, was courteous, patience and helpful with setting up my service and app. Thanks again.

Patrick R

Patrick RPerth, WA

Great Product, Smooth Installation and Excellent Support Service

Very happy with all Sunboost employees from Dominique providing the quotation and answering all my queries. Then to the Installation Team for providing a very professional, smooth hassle free installation. Then to Emma from the Wi Fi team assisting with the Wi Fi installation and configuration on my mobile devices. Thank you to all Sunboost staff for providing an Excellent Professional Service.

System Size5 KW
Panel PurchasedAstronergy Astrosemi 330w Panels with a Solis-1P5K-4G Inverter
Purchase Price$3,100.00
Paul B.

Paul B.Hunter Region, NSW

Fantastic product at a fabulous price!

The crew who installed my solar system arrived on time, were very professional in their approach suggesting the best location for the panels and informative with regard to the installation and the operational controls.

Purchase Price$4,481.00

This is great!

Solar panels were installed by Sunboost. Took a while from the date of Contract but the installation took roughly 3hours. They were very professional, explained the whole procedure asked our opinions and the clean up afterwards was also great. Absolutely satisfied. Looking forward to savings on Electricity bills now!
Excellent job!