Sunboost (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Sunboost

4.8 (3,410)
    4.7 (3,228)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (89) · No (3,373)
    4.8 (3,599)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.7 (1,527)
  • Installation
    4.8 (3,286)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (140) · No (3,320)
  • Purchase Price$4,072.81

A good company, but relies too much on the installer’s performance when sometimes can be just avarage

Citizen123
Citizen123Illawarra, NSW

Fast, easy, excellent.

Easy process from start to finish. I will recommend them to friends and family. Everything was as expected and their staff were knowledgeable and capable. Plus they have great prices that easily make up for the initial outlay in a short period of time.

Elizabeth Black
Elizabeth BlackSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Service

I found Sunboost to be very efficient and professional to deal with. Would highly recommend.The service has exceeded my expectations and I am very satisfied with my new solar system.

Andrew neldner
Andrew neldnerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Help setting up wifi to inverter

Etan was extremely patient and helpful. I would give him an extra star if possible. I am not computer savvy and would never been able to set up the internet connection to my inverter

Barbie m
Barbie mPeel, WA

consideration of my request for panels to go on north facing shed measurements done not able to fit so on the the east west house panels bigger than old ones

Jey Paranur
Jey ParanurSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Amy was very patient and sorted out my issue of Solis wifi settings. I had made mistake in typing my passwordd that resulted in two times rework. But Amy was very pleasant and hrlped me. Great service

Happy with service

Nice to deal with very easy to understand instructions and very helpful with information. I was able to connect to my device and monitor my power usage. Thanks very much to you Amy

Happy in rural SA
Happy in rural SASouth Australia

Very efficient- every step of the way

We were extremely impressed with each part of the process. We were provided with accurate information and the people that looked after us were also happy to answer any of our questions. Panels were well set out and look like they are meant to be there.

Tom
TomPerth, WA

Great Service ! Best price !

Very good service from sunboost
Panels looks neat and tidy and same for the system
Great customer service and the work that was done was very quick but done well

Kathy and Mark
Kathy and MarkIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Service, Fast Installation, Quality Product

Sunboost offered us a price that just couldn't be matched. Installation was a fortnight after acceptance and all service has been friendly and responsive. Could not be recommended more highly!

James
JamesHunter Region, NSW

Quality product.

Excellent product. Excellent service.
Hector was very helpful and informative.
He helped me step by step to resolve any issues and was kind patient and polite. I very much recommend using sunboost.

Dhaval
DhavalCentral West, NSW

SB257489

Had issues with exporting power to grid. Got in touch with technical support team of Sunboost - Mr. Raymond and the problem was solved within 24 hour. Appreciate the quick response. Cheers

Debra
DebraHunter Region, NSW

Havent experienced this top service from a service provider ever!

Their serivce was top notch from quoting stage to post installation. No question was too hard and I actually got to speak to somone over the phone. The installation process was seamless. Installers very professional and tidy. Would recommend Sunboost to my friends and family.

Cheryl
CherylSouth West, WA

Sunboost Solar Panels

My experience with Sunboost was excellent. From start to finish and even after installation they kept me informed and updated. It was a pleasure dealing with the Sunboost Team. I will definitely be recommending to friends. Thank you so much Sunboost team and installers

This is perfect

Very productive, they are very much on time without any hustle , explain the problems very well,
I am going to refer this business to my family and friends, very happy at the moment.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Your sales team were friendly and informative. The panels were installed on time, efficiently and with no mess. Hector was very patient and gave clear instructions to help me understand how the system works and to install the solar WiFi app.

Joseph P.
Joseph P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Spoke to Sophie on many occasions to assist with my issues and she was always very helpful.
She listened to everything and took note and then organized to resolve my problem very swiftly with no fuss by her team.
Thank you great job.

MS 21694
MS 21694

Excellent Customer Service

I was very happy with the quality of the customer service. Amy helped me to connect my wifi to the solar panels very quickly and easily. Overall Fronius is a very good company that cares about the customer's wellbeing.

Joanne
JoanneSydney, NSW

Customer service was good

The customer service has been good. Nora was very patient with me as i am not technically minded. We were able to connect for my solar WiFi. Very helpful and supportive.

Bloody good job !!!

Easy to deal with and nothing was too much of an issue, install was neat and tidy electrician was great to deal with on-site with a high level of professionalism

System Size11.8 KW
Purchase Price$4,800.00

Excellent Service

Easy & Quick Installation.
Had a small problem to begin with but Alexander from Sunboost fixed it quickly and perfectly and I couldn't be happier.
Would recommend Sunboost & specially Alexander to every Home owner in Australia without hesitation

Ray Camrass
Ray CamrassSydney, NSW

Very Good Service

Everything seemed OK. The installers arrived on time and got it all working. When they do the install could they also get the Shinephone app working on my mobile? I only found about it when I phoned Sunboost to check my system. I got a lot of help from Hector at Sunboost who was very helpful and checked my system was working and gave me a lot of information about the inverter.

Paul Steindl
Paul SteindlCentral Queensland, QLD

101 fault up on my inverter

Very happy with the service I received
I called David when I found the problem and he put me through to Zack to help with the problem solving
Zack keep me informed the whole process even on the weekend

Time and assistance

Fast installation and clean and installer was well attended.
No issues at all as timing and service was fast and excellent with office team and installer on the day and after job completed.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Amazing customer service with a fantastic product to match.

Panel installation was made a simple and straight forward process. The Sunboost team provided an all-round exceptional experience in regards to customer service - also, complete confidence in the product purchased.

Other Solar Panel Installers