Listing monitored by Sunboost

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (69)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (69) · No
  • Purchase Price$4,096.88
Barath
Barath

Awesome service, good price and very professional

I went through few quotes and google reviews before choosing the solar installer.
From the sales (Curtis), installation coordination (Debbie) and service (Barry). My experience with the company has been wonderful. I was very impressed by service team (Barry) when I had an issue with my installation as the service team (Barry) went above and beyond to get me a speedy resolution.

System Size11.1 KW

Perfect choice

great experience with sunboost, not problem at all from the begining to the installation, very smooth and puntual. all of them replay to us as soon as we expecting. thank you to all of them

Panel Purchased solis
Purchase Price$4,000.00

Love my solar

Whole process was great. Lucy helped all the way through the repair pricess by keeping me up to dare every step of the way. Installers were helpful as well.
Sheila O'Connor

System Size6.6 KW
Purchase Price$4,090.00

easy

Had changed WIFI router and lost data connection , staff walked me through wifi and app installation over phone , easy to understand and get data logger working again a few minutes

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

terrybyrnes1
terrybyrnes1Illawarra, NSW

Good experience and service

Very happy with the Sunboost installation and performance.
A few small items to attend to, but Cameron is very attentive and a pleasure to work with , addressing any issues promptly

System Size8.2 KW
Panel Purchased Trina
anneandsparky
anneandsparkyHunter Region, NSW

Lack of performance

Purchase Price$4,300.00
Nishad Samad.
Nishad Samad.Moncrieff 2914, ACT

Sun boost Solar installation.

Excellent and efficient team with updates provided from the beginning.

The installers were efficient and tidied up the place, again excellent communication through out. The work is of very high level.

System Size10.5 KW

Highly recommend Installing a Solar system

System Size15 KW
Panel Purchased CSUN300-60M
Purchase Price$9,300.00
Uwe K.
Uwe K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

sunboost fixed (Barry & Duke) an now it works again making money

inverted stopped working and by remote control Barry guided me through the procedure to make it work and on top of that Duke helped to see daily results on my laptop. Thanks guys.

System Size5 KW
Purchase Price$3,200.00

Replaced faulty Inverter

The person handling my case,(Rachael), was always in touch with me throughout the process and guided me with the required procedures, step by step. I had no issues with the installation of the new inverter and have the faulty inverter booked in the be picked up on Monday.

System Size6.6 KW
Panel Purchased Solis

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Get quotes

Great product and great customer service

We've just installed 10kw solar system with sunboost with best deal ever compared to what i was offered by another solar campany and i am very happy with the products, technicians and customer service. installation process went really well.. would definately recommend to anyone who want to get the best deal ..

Panel Purchased Longi with fronius inverter
Purchase Price$4,890.00
Regina
ReginaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

wi-fi connection

Amy took charge of waiting for my niece who understands wi-fi and they did it together. Amy explained her how it works and it was my niece who explained to us how the wi-fi works and through the Solis app we now monitor in our device.

Purchase Price$4,790.00
Masuda
MasudaSydney, NSW

Perfect

No issues at all I m happy with the installation done.
Great job.
I will refer my neighbours to get as well.
I wait for everything to get processed.
I will ask my more family members to get it too.

System Size10.1 KW
Panel Purchased I m not sure

Great service!

Whole process went well from purchasing to installation. Few issues with system 6 months in but have been handled very well by Noah from sunboost and the electrician that has been dealing with me. I was worried about this solar package as it was alot cheaper then the other quotes and was worried about the after sales service. I have been happily surprised and would and have recommended them to family and friends.

Purchase Price$5,700.00

Project SB46199, Service Rep Carter

The job was initially appraised by the installer and required further repair work to be done later. Carter arranged and negotiated with installer and management to have it approved. Though the process was a bit long, Carter prioritised the work as much as he could to have it completed at an early time. Very grateful!

System Size5.5 KW