Sunboost (page 3 of 4)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (39) · No (43)
  • Purchase Price$3,941.44

Good and profftional work

Very well priffetional and time and Mony wise I will refer friend and family members to Sunboost thanks to coolin ,yohan and all team that help in processing the application and make it easy and fast and efficient ‘ thank s again

Jim
JimHobart, TAS

so far so good

the installation process was a little delayed due to weather conditions, however I was kept informed by the installer at all times, the panels didn't fit as first offered but the installer explained on the day what he could do and the final result was acceptable. some of my review responses are average but only because calue for money will not be known for a while yet, trustworthy can't be verified yet as have only just had the panels fitted, product quality as well.

Rude salespeople
Rude salespeopleSydney, NSW

Thankyou Sunboost!

Thankyou Sunboost for your help. Everything is working so well now. I’m Looking forward to saving big bucks on my energy bill. Having the wi-fi dongle is a great option.

Caz
CazFadden 2904, ACT

Easy being Green

The panel installation was delayed due to bad weather but Sunboost regularly keep us informed and what the new install date would be. Installers contacted us the day before with an arrival time which they kept and all panels installed same day without any disruption as we're now working from home. I highly recommend them.

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

There has been some great power savings

The installation process was fast and very effective and completed without any problems.
On a few occasions I have had problems with one of the inverters, but help was never far away and relatively swift.

graham
grahamMid North Coast, NSW

Great company to deal with

System was installed within 4 weeks of contact. Had small delay after 18 months due to inverter breakdown. This was fixed within 2 weeks very good service
Office staff Monika was extremely helpful. Would recommend sun-boost

Graham bradley

Peter
PeterIllawarra, NSW

Exceptional customer service

Following a fault with our Inverter it was necessary to contact Sunboost as our system was still under warranty. We had Carter as our contact person. He could not have been more helpful and very polite. Always at the end of the phone (never talking to a machine which was a big plus) advising on updates & progress of service calls for our inverter issue to the final replacement. We are very happy with the outcome.

Sarvananthan
SarvananthanSydney, NSW

About installation

Stanley was really a kind person and patiently answered all my question. His explanation about solar panels was well understandable. It is amazing that sunboost company has very patient customer service team. I recommend Sunboost strongly.

Kevin Linsley
Kevin LinsleyHunter Region, NSW

Good Service

Replacement Inverter was installed by J Catt Electrical and he was polite.
Service from both the Electrician and Kevin from Sunboost was excellent.
TNT couriers very also excellent to deal with.

P Petruzzella
P PetruzzellaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Set up wifi

Albert contacted me and was very professional in assisting me with my problem he spoke very good English and was easy to understand. I give him 10 out of 10.

Tony WongSydney, NSW

very helpful

installation very smooth good job. company is good. Michelle, Marie and Flex very helpfully in near future anyone I know want solar power I will introduce to this company, thank you.

thank you.

Rob
RobSydney, NSW

Dealt with my warranty claim quickly and efficiently.

My system partially failed after 18 months, Sunboost dealt with the claim efficiently and quickly. As an aside their engineer was charming and turned up on time and at a time to suit me. Very impressed,

Andreas N.
Andreas N.

First Class!!

The entire pre and post sales process was effortless. The install went smoothly and quick and the communication process throughout was excellent. Great work and effort by all the team. Definitely would recommend Sunboost as your solar install specialist.

Dhrupal
DhrupalSydney, NSW

Good experience

Good service by installation good product and really good service with friendly staff thanks for helping
Nice to have a good solar panel when ever i call them always help me

christine
christineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

The staff have been very good and the company has addressed any issue that has arisen. They have acted promptly when i have contacted the company. I look ford to recommending this company

Raagi
RaagiSydney, NSW

Very good customer service & prompt action

Installation process is quite easy.....
Staff is very friendly & helpful..
They explained everything......
I had some issues after installation
After my email they take action very prompt..
It’s very impressive..
I would recommend to my family & friends..

Excellent Warranty Service

Monika was sensational. My solar inverter had errors for months and Monika talked me through how to change the inverter setting to fix it via the telephone. Simple and easy. Peter.

Kashif B.
Kashif B.Molonglo Valley 2611, ACT

Super smooth process

Monika (service consultant) was excellent,she kept in constant contact with me over a very minor issue with data logger. she corresponded with me via e-mail and phone and text. Monika was very helpful and organised everything.
Robert from Sales was also great. He has been always around for any queries that a first timer could have. Very easily accessible, even after the sale was signed. He gave me a quote, that i never cross checked and so far i am happy that i have got a best deal. :)

A great experience, getting solar system installed from sunboost. I do not hesitate in promoting sunboost, as good company to buy solar panels.

Victor S.Sunboost

Very happy with the installation of my solar very professional and would recommend them to my friends.they did the install in a great time where very friendly.thanks again sunboost.look forward to receiving my $100 bonus

Christina
ChristinaBrisbane

Adam did very well, quick and efficient

I think Adam did a good job at explaining everything to me and was very efficient
In getting me through the process. Patient, efficient and knowledgeable is the words I would describe him as being. Thank you Adam

dustinIllawarra, NSW

excelleny service bye moni she monika went above her call of duty to get the results

the product failed but moni had replacement part installed inverter was faulty now is all working well over all service has been fine at times I have been stressed out but moni has assured me it will be repaired monio has done very well

dustin

very well done monika should be more people like moni in this costumer service moni went above and beyond thank you moni

good service

the service was very fast and great. contractor was very informative. Zara at customer service was very helpful.I highly recomend sunboost and will be up grading my system soon. Cheers Sunboost.

Keith  C.
Keith C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Simple process made easy by the staff

The installation was very good follow up service when the inverter was faulty was a bit second rate but got there in the end the tech support was fantastic very thorough thank you to Kevin in relation to project 80216

GGP
GGPMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great system 6.6Kw very productive

Easy install by the installers great system producing alot of power. Install not up to Aust standard but was rectified by the electrical installer the next day after i complained.

Colleen
ColleenSydney, NSW

Service

Keep going off grid but service handles it straight away working good the installers were nice and done quickly before the time I was told and I have already save money

Other Solar Panel Installers