Sunboost (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Sunboost

4.8 (3,358)
    4.7 (3,174)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (86) · No (3,311)
    4.8 (3,538)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.7 (1,499)
  • Installation
    4.8 (3,228)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (133) · No (3,265)
  • Purchase Price$4,078.04

Graham Madden
Graham MaddenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thank you Ian !

The panel installation was easy and quick! We had Ian helping us the whole way through and was able to get the job done fast and easy. He answered all queries along the way and made the experience very pleasant. Would 100% recommend sunboost!

Megan R.Sydney, NSW

Inverter replacement

The actual replacement went quite well. However, we felt the inverter should have lasted longer than 12 months. We were disappointed with that.
It took a bit a hassling to get the electrician to assess the problem.

Thank you!

I had two inverters installed one was a replacement for a faulty one and I bought another to replace two old inverters connected to an older system. Thanks to Kendrick from Sunboost who organised everything required including an installation technician the inverters were installed promptly and without any issues.
I'm very impressed with Kendrick's friendly and professional demeanour he went above and beyond, it's reassuring to know that if I need deal with Sunboost in the future I can call Kendrick.

Alan Mulhearn
Alan MulhearnMid North Coast, NSW

Telephone Enquiry re Message - "LimByVg" shown occasionally on The Inverter ... Speaking with Hector.

Despite a small problem I had with Hector's Accent, Hector clearly explained to me what "LimByVg" means, and that The Message does not indicate that the Roof-Top Solar System has stopped Generating Power.

Hector gave Advice that It is preferable, cost-wise, to use Power Appliances during the day, rather than at Night, wherever possible !

Toddb
ToddbSydney, NSW

Help with system

Spoke to Nora today to help with our wifi configuration she spent close to a hour with us and was very helpful have found sunboost to be good if we have needed any help

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Very good "After Service"

Had Panels installed 5 months ago. Has a query about the amount of power being generated. Hector explained the system in great detail and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. He even went that extra step and advised how I could get even better saving with some practical suggestions that I was still unaware of.
Very helpful and professional.

sonia
soniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Feed back on electricity bill

I had a very high electricity bill and contacted Sunboost. Friendly, punctual and knowledge about the product.
Call back to explained the high bill. I am very happy with the outcome and will recommended to everybody.

Solis Inverter Failure

Richard and Kendrick were amazing , the way they handled my complain and were following up with the progress till the Solis Inverter got replaced under warranty. I would highly recommend Sunboost Solar to anyone wishing to install because their after sales and maintenance are second to none.

Trevor C.
Trevor C.New South Wales

Perfect assistance and advice from Amy

Amy responded to the message I left about being disconnected from the SOLIS App. She assisted in solving my concern, very efficiently. She also advised me that the inverter was too far away from our WiFi modem and info from the inverter was not going through. Installing a WiFi extender would get me connected again.
I did straight away because I had a spare extender - Got connected straight away. I am not the best when it comes to technology but Amy was very patient and professional. Thank you Amy

Nick B.
Nick B.Sydney, NSW

This is perfect top job

We had our 10kw solar system installed by Sunboost very smooth everything we asked for was done and is under warranty sunboost updated us and there very smooth to work with I have my family friends solar install by Sunboost and there happy with there install too cant fault this company highly recommend

Beautiful done thanks

No issues
Done on time
Awesome job
2 workers were on time did a fantastic job
The electrician Tony came right away and too done a lovely job in making room in the power box work well*****

Professional Service

Sunboost Solar we’re very professional from start to finish, they communicated all the way and still contacted me after installation to make sure everything went smoothly.
I can’t fault the company, so if your looking for a solar bundle, I would highly recommend Sunboost.

Very reliable

This company are amazing to work with. Always keeping you updated on if there is any changes. The installers are really down to earth too and very easy to talk to. Very reliable

The follow up service

excellent service and follow up for when i had a problem with the inverter going into alarm mode the advice given over the phone was very professional and have no problem recommending Sunboost

Nola C
Nola CSouthern and Hills, SA

The install was faultless, have had one power bill for $44.60 in over 12months

Had an issue with the board that the meter was installed on. Emelia from customer service dealt wth the issue quickly , the installer returned quickly and changed the backing board, ensuring that further problems were avoided.
Price is always a consideration (which I was very happy with) but back up and support is the biggest consideration. Thank you to Emelia and the team

Dean S.
Dean S.North Queensland, QLD

Great service and product

Great to work with always kept us up to date and we’re spot on with installation dates and even when it would be hooked up.The install is very neat and tidy looks like it should be there very happy with the system.

Great solar company

Easy to deal with and very helpful.very easy was the panel installation process.
Affordable price as well. Would definitely recommend to my family friends and anyone reading this review from me. Thanks.

Wafa Hawchar
Wafa HawcharSydney, NSW

Great service, very friendly, quick and they keep you updated with phone calls on every step.

The team were very professional, friendly and quick putting up the panels on the roof. They came on time and spoke with respect and manners. I recommend this company and give them a 5 star review.

Great

Panels have been up for 2 weeks and my experience with sunboost has been great. Turnaround for panels was super quick, The sunboost staff were informative and the installers were quick, and professional.

jjfordham6
jjfordham6South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Process was smooth. Sunboost consultants contacted me during each stage of the installation and were easy to communicate with and reach. Sunboost communicated directly with my builder to gain access to the site at the appropriate time.
Very happy with the service.

Aaron P.
Aaron P.Sydney, NSW

repeat customer

very happy with the service, this is the second time I have used them and have recommended, im usually a harsh critiq, no problems the team kept me informed through out the process

Robert
RobertMurray Region, NSW

Solar power and service

Easy to deal with, you don't have to do nothing they do it all for you, great service and quality panels.
I would highly recommend the company, as I said you don't have to do anything.

suchys
suchysSydney, NSW

Inverter issues

Had a problem with inverter no starting up had to reprogram it with USB solar inverter it keeps tripping out and I was not producing any solar for the day

Nicole
NicoleCentral West, NSW

Sunboost

Very easy staff turned up and did the work, no mess and left no issues at all.
Have spoken to several staff on the phone and they have always been very helpful.

Peter Aswani
Peter AswaniSydney, NSW

Suitable for house use and perfect service

The whole process was excellent been easy staff were understanding would be very happy to recommend to others good quality provided very happy and satisfied with the quality work doe for us

Other Solar Panel Installers