Listing monitored by Sunboost

4.8 (3,474)
    4.7 (3,288)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (90) · No (3,424)
    4.8 (3,675)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.7 (1,613)
  • Installation
    4.8 (3,353)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (142) · No (3,366)
  • Purchase Price$4,079.11

Excellent Excellent Excellent

Very easy installation from qualified team. It was quick and easy. Never had issue with the company. Five star customer service, great offer and value for money. You’ll never regret having solar on your roof especially from Sunboost. ✅ Very much satisfied with Sunboost solar…..

Keith R.
Keith R.South East Queensland, QLD

So far so good

Installation was fine. No probs. The installers were very professional and completed the job with no fuss at all. The site was left clean and safe once the job was finished.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

It took 5 months for me to install. It pushed me into frustration. But Ben was extra helpfull. Lora and Ruby were also very helpfull.
They all are assets of this company.

GTigs
GTigsSydney, NSW

Thumbs up to Sunboost

Personally we were happy with the service from Sunboost which started with asking for quote, they responded in very short time and gave us the best price up until the installation process which was also done only few hours. After installation, they also provide follow up in case there were any issues.
It's very easy to deal and recommend to anyone who wants to install solar.

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

A very good system and will save us money.

In the end, it was fitted on the second time frame and was done in one day, the tradesman was very good and clean up after them and we have found it to be working very well.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Great company to deal with

Getting solar installed from start to finish has been a breeze. Everyone was helpful and friendly and kept me up to date the entire process. Definitely recommend them for solar needs

Installation

It Looked like it was installed without any problems. No major issues with the Company Just took a long time, mostly due to Covid19. The team were very efficiant and friendly

Sunboost T.Sunboost

The team were great that installed and customer service was great.

The team turned up on time, were happy and efficient at doing the job. Answered all my questions and completed the job with no problems. Customer service was great and from when I enquired about the job to when installation was completed only took about two weeks. Would recommend sunboost to anyone. I dealt with Heston at Sunboost and he provided me with exellent service.

john gorgone
john gorgone

Thank you.

Stacy
StacyNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Product

While they are not fully connected so we haven’t actually used them I cannot comment on the product but the service has been great. Easy to deal with and have had no issues so far.

Mark Mawson Lakes
Mark Mawson LakesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

Sunboost were very professional from the day we signed up for a 10kw Solar system through to completion, even after the system was operating we had a follow up call.

Citizen123
Citizen123Illawarra, NSW

Great value solar. Fast install.

They were so easy to deal with. Clear deal up front. Delivered the result quickly. Everything works well and was a great price on top of that. The system will pay for itself within 2 years. I have already recommended them to friends and family.

Mary
MaryPerth

Great job on 2 properties in the last 2 years.

SunBoost and Mr. Xavier specifically have delivered as promised what I ordered within the time frame and the budget. Will use them again as I know what I can expect. SunBoost have installed 2 systems for me in the past 2 years with no hiccups. even after some unexpected installation complication that arise from my building site.

Great Service All Round

Everyone involved with my order from beginning to end were helpful and efficient. There is a follow through process every step of the way. Very impressive in this day and age.Thank you.

Mel T
Mel TPerth, WA

Amazing product!

Super friendly and helpful company and very professional would definitely recommend to my friends and family! Thanks Micheal, Twinkle and Wilson for all of your help and to the installation team!

Michael Yassa
Michael YassaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The service was friendly and perfect

Installation was fast and good

no Issues with the company except a long time to get approved from growatt team

all good and thanks for all the supporting team and special thanks for Emelia.

Ann
Ann

Billing issue related to Origin Energy

The panel installation seemed to have been very successful. I've had an issue with my bills from Origin Energy and Barry has been a wonderful help to me in trying to resolve the issue.

Max
Max

Noah is the best

I had an invert issue which I contacted SunBoost and Noah was so good at reordering and arranging for the instillation. Noah was very good at answering phone calls and responding to emails. I feel so pleased when he calls as he is extremely polite and reassures me that he will work quickly to accomplish whatever is required. could not be happier with Noah and the overall service from SunBoost

Gordon K.
Gordon K.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

best experience

Best price, quality products, easy to deal with and great communications at all stages of the project.
The sales guy knew what he was selling.
The Install co-ordinator arranged install within 6 days.
The installers rang me on the day with 3 progress updates and job completion.
Couldnt ask for better customer experience.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

This is Perfect can't live without it

It was very easy and professional, the technicians were very polite and was installed the same day with no mass or rubbish left behind
I have not had any issues with this company, the staff were very helpful from the start and I recommend them to any one.

Manny
MannySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very professional service from beginning to end

Installing solar was soooo easy using sunboost. From initial contact through to installation and beyond everything flowed seamlessly. Everyone I dealt with had excellent product knowledge. Should have done it years ago.

Peter
PeterPerth, WA

Works great

The solar panels work brilliantly. Any inquiries have been dealt with quickly and very efficiently. Would highly recommend Sunboost to anyone who was thinking of installing solar panels. Had a few phone calls since panels were installed just to make sure everything was working well. Impressed with after sale server. Wasn’t grab your money and run.

All good

I have been thoughly happy with all aspects of my sunboost experience. All staff and installers were very efficient , helpful, friendly. I cannot fault any of the services provided. Thanks sunboost!

Perfect and 100% recommended b

Les
Lesyerong creek

up to the point of waiting for smart meter insulation so far excellent service

The team informed me when and what time insulation was to be and were on time.They were very proffessional and explained all to me and would be happy to recommend your company,

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Very happy with installation and service team on the day.

Panel installation was done without any problems.
We had no issues with the company and we’re always kept in the loop.
Would recommend Sunboost to family and friends. Company always willing to answer all my questions.

Other Solar Panel Installers