4.2

• Return Claim MadeYes (8) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (6)
  • Purchase Price$4,493.50
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Installation
Liz Balding

Liz BaldingPerth, WA

All completed & up working

Top marks to the installers. They arrived promptly on a day which was 37 degrees, can’t imagine what it was on the roof. Kept them well supplied with cold water. Cleaned up after themselves. Gave me a quick tun down & instruction booklets.
Will be happy to recommend.

Trustworthiness
Job Satisfaction
System Size3 KW

Tony WongSydney, NSW

very helpful

installation very smooth good job. company is good. Michelle, Marie and Flex very helpfully in near future anyone I know want solar power I will introduce to this company, thank you.

Panel PurchasedTina
Purchase Price$4,771.00
Jessica S.Sunboost

thank you.

dustinIllawarra, NSW

excelleny service bye moni she monika went above her call of duty to get the results

the product failed but moni had replacement part installed inverter was faulty now is all working well over all service has been fine at times I have been stressed out but moni has assured me it will be repaired monio has done very well

Panel Purchasedsolis
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Purchase Price$3,450.00
dustin

very well done monika should be more people like moni in this costumer service moni went above and beyond thank you moni

Victor S.Sunboost
Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Keith  C.

Keith C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Simple process made easy by the staff

The installation was very good follow up service when the inverter was faulty was a bit second rate but got there in the end the tech support was fantastic very thorough thank you to Kevin in relation to project 80216

System Size5 KW
Panel PurchasedSolax
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Victor S.Sunboost

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Answer a few questions about your needs and receive up to 3 quotes.

Get quotes
GGP

GGPMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great system 6.6Kw very productive

Easy install by the installers great system producing alot of power. Install not up to Aust standard but was rectified by the electrical installer the next day after i complained.

Purchase Price$5,000.00
Sunboost T.Sunboost

Prices good, customer service good

Unfortunetly I need waiting few months for the installation but i get many promised date before so I lose much money becuse the summer go away now, and I need stay home few days and cancelling my jobs the days when I waiting the installation team when promised. the team how installing my system polite and working fast , but not respect my old house roof and leave many holes and broken roof panels after the job., the panels position not perfectly our maximum KW on the sunny day without any clouds 4.7KW , I ordering 6.6KW system with 5KW inverter. The inverter show me few times LimByVg code but the customer service helping for us via phone and maybe the problems fixed.

The price and the quality enough I think.

regards
Mike SA

Panel PurchasedSolis inverter 5Kw, panels 24pc Solaris
Purchase Price$3,940.00

U JoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

when sales people say free panels - watch out

System Size5.8 KW
Panel PurchasedJinKo panel and Solax Inv
Purchase Price$5,500.00

Bonsai Mountain

the installation went well , except that half of the solar panels [12] were on the back labelled poly type1 instead of mono crystaline ,I ordered all mono panels, the installers assured me that the labels were wrong and the panel are all mono , which are more expensive than poly panels and more energy efficient,, the wifi wasn't working ,, so the company sent out a new wifi,, it worked fine and the man on the phone from sunboost helped me connect up to it with ease,, good company and crew who were polite and curtious at all times,, thankyou,,,

Panel Purchasedseraphim