Sunboost (page 2 of 31)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (18) · No (508)
  • Purchase Price$4,135.32

Service

We had the wiring in inverter burn after 2 years but the staff (Emma and Raymond) were very helpful and fixed the problem promptly. We are very happy with the outcome.

Shaun
Shaun

Very Happy and great work

Communication was really good when promoting and selling. They did a lot of the ground work right up to contacting the power provider. Was contacted a week before about instalment and took 1/2 a day to complete. The workers where great ad full of knowledge. I will recommend to friends.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Great Service With A Good Price

The whole process was handled in a prompt and professional manner. Would have no worries recommending sun boost for your solar installation. Thank you for an easy and pleasant experience.

Good Service, easy to use

Fast service with easy to follow instructions. Amy was incredibly helpful in setting up my Solis generator! Would recommend to anyone looking to change their power consumption to be more eco friendly!

Ian
IanSydney, NSW

Good experience

The installation was organised within a couple of days and the installers appear to have done a good job, as when tested all was OK and they were very thorough. I also have had good follow ups on the requirements.

Excellent service all round

From the initial query to the final installation, the Sunboost team made it easy. They were not pushy and listened to my needs and requests. Thank you for your professionalism.

jennifer
jenniferMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

problems solved efficiently

i had issues with the electrical installation but when it was found emelia organised for a different electrician who did an excellent job and completely thorough. emelia was brilliant at resolving the issue.

No complaints so far!

I had considerate and accurate information explained to me throughout the entire process. The follow-up by Ethan was also great. I would recommend Sunboost without reservation for excellent customer service and for doing a great job!

Great job, so impressed.

Communication was very ok, and installation perfect. Good performance since 4th February 2021 installed. I have not had any issues. So I will recommend to my friends and relatives for the product.

Job Satisfaction

Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service

No waiting time for installation , good communication, act fast when it comes to problems We had broken tiles under the panels ,Zack from Sunboost was great he was communicating with us on a daily basis until it was all fixed . I do recommend this company

Get quotes

Fantastic communication i must say !!

This was the quickest process I've ever seen...Great work Guys. Feedback and communication was brilliant. Fantastic value and service. Will be recommending this to my friends and family. Keep up the good work guys.

ranger m.
ranger m.South East Queensland, QLD

love the solar

good to deal with, answered all questions, install team was good, fast, clean happy to recommend to anyone. cant wait for meter to be upgraded ,to start using the sun.

Good value

Installers were very polite, competent and explained how to use inverter. They arrived on time on the specified day. We had no problems with the company who provided good service and organised everything.

Rick
RickBusselton WA

A very good solar panel system

My new solar system works well.
There is very good support if any issues to be resolved such as recovery from mains power being turned off for any reason.
I would recommend the system.

Great solar company

Friendly staff, very informative, quick reply to enquires and overall great experience with them. So far I’m happy with everything, customer service, the installation process and the installer, they were all amazing.

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

System installed and going well

13kW System was installed after an initial delay of 4 weeks. Other than that I’m happy with the whole process from start to finish. The installers were friendly and they did a great job.

System Size13 KW

solar

good installers no problem done professionally friendly staff clean and tidy,scheduling was good and on time the overall service was very good made easy a bit pushy on payment prior to the job being completed however all in all happy

terrybyrnes1
terrybyrnes1Illawarra, NSW

Good experience and service

Very happy with the Sunboost installation and performance.
A few small items to attend to, but Cameron is very attentive and a pleasure to work with , addressing any issues promptly

Good experience so far

I found Sunboost were very competitive on price. Good experience with the installers. They were local and very professional. Explanation of how to turn it on and look after it was good.The solar is working fine.

Sun Boost Solar Service

The company took three days to complete the job due to bad weather. My house is 8 years old. The roof tile is flat terracotta. 41 tiles were broken. I had to visit the tile company twice (45 km away from my home) to purchase spare tiles - time and money. Sun Boost staff are very responsive. I hope my house roof will not leak in the near future. Lucy from sale service attended my request on time. My advice would be that if your roof tile is flat terracotta, be mindful. I am asked to inform Sun Boost if I come across any roof leaks.

Engunan
EngunanSydney, NSW

Very Helpful

I have raised a concern regarding the operation of my system. Emma from Sunboost was very helpful in finding a solution for my concern. She has taken time to consult with installers and technicians to address the problem.

Good customer service

A friendly customer service name “ Hailey” . Thanks her follow up today. She is very calm, helpful and trying to help me solve my wifi connection problem. This is good and appreciated.

Allan
AllanPerth, WA

4 Unit Site Midland

Great service and price , got the job done extremally fast. No hassle from quote to installation.
Scott was very good at keeping me updated with all the procedure and timing of the installation.

ROBYN RILEY
ROBYN RILEYMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SOLAR PANELS

Panel install went real well. Had a few problems with second inverter in the shed but spoke to Emilia a number of times and finger's crossed it is all sorted .Next will be trying to do wifi set up.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Wi-fi set up issue and resolution

After having a Sunboost system installed, I was having great difficulty in getting the system to talk with my smart phone.
Thanks to Nora from Sunboost, I now have access to my data.
Nora was extremely patient with me and helped me step-by-step to manage the linking process, a difficult feat given it was all done remotely.
My thanks again to Nora and Sunboost