Sunboost (page 3 of 31)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (387)
  • Purchase Price$4,184.26
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Sunboost - the way to go

Everything from the first phone contact to the timely installation was managed smoothly. Installation time arrived and the installers were on time , explained the process, and completed the work very well. Would recommend

Pam B.

Pam B.Mid North Coast, NSW

Very impressed with professionalism

Several unfortunate postponements due to weather, but very professional and helpful. The installers did a great job despite one hiccup, but I am very satisfied with the result and would recommend Sunboost wholeheartedly

YesPerth, WA

So far so good..

Installation process was good as far I could see, installers may have different view as they have to lift all panels manually on to second story house roof..

Piero T.

Piero T.Perth, WA

Good Solar System

- a bit pushy in the sales, though very responsive to variation on the quote
- after commitment, process went fairly fast and easy to track
- Installation took place very fast, and was done with very good quality
- on enquiry of the performance of the panel, person providing feedback was not polite (area for improvement here!)

ludleludle

ludleludle

Good value

Good value about 25% less than a previous installation. One issue with misplaced requested information slowed the process down. Took an additional 10 days for the application. Local installers were excellent.

Installation went well

The installation process seemed to go well. The installers arrived late, but other than that were friendly and seemed efficient and competent. The finished job looks good

Sanith G.

Sanith G.Southeast, SA

Satisfied with overall experience

The installation went like clockwork. We had no issues at all.The Joe, who we dealt with on the phone was friendly, competent and efficient.The installers were equally efficient and professional.

Ranmadura R.

Ranmadura R.Bonner 2914, ACT

Satisfied with overall service.

All good and satisfied.
Because of the weather conditions, they couldn't install it on time. Installers arrive at my place a week late. But they did a good job. The system is working perfectly.

bert

bert Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

very quick and trouble free installation

the installation team were very prompt ,friendly and efficient. The whole process from initial contact to installation was quick and seamless

Good Solar Panels

Good and easy service, workers installed the panels within a day, polite and helpful and cleaned up before they left. Panels look nice on the house, and overall satisfied with the work done so far.

Yogesh

Yogesh

Overall a good experience

To start with system quotation, installation and service to setup wifi was good. The things not up to the mark are no per-install inspection or design. I end up paying extra for split and instead of 20 panels end up with 18 panel on the roof.

If someone inspect or design the system prior to installation customer will know in advance what they getting and what they need to pay.

Lisa Simpson

Lisa SimpsonPerth, WA

Very patient and helpful

After a couple of failed attempts to connect to the system on WiFi myself, I rang the Customer Centre. Spoke to Kevin who was very patient and helpful despite having to repeat the process several times or more. His patience and persistence finally prevailed and now I can view the details of my system on my phone and my Notebook. I should have called for help months ago, thanks Kevin.

cozi0759

cozi0759South West, WA

All service was great from all involved, can't wait to see how much I can save on electricity.

I was extremely happy with all service people from Janet, Ian and the installation crew. Can't wait to see savings.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Sunboost has done good job,

Installers (my case) are friendly understanding what they are doing. Getting along well with them. No issues after things done.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Installation great but few issues with admin comunication

Quick tidy installation

No issues with installation. Prompt and polite. Left the place tidy and installed well. Panels are straight and square and pleasing to look at.

Brilliant Customer Service

From the first call for quotation to after install service has been prompt and excellent. Spoke to Lisa in first instance who was well informed and helpful, the installer Lionel and team very friendly and professional, lastly after sale service representative Tesena who was very helpful in resolving minor issues. All team has been excellent.

Bobtaymack

BobtaymackPerth, WA

Issue solved

I had an issue with incorrect settings giving an operating mode limited by voltage
Monika and Tesenal sorted it over the phone
System now banging out 5.00kw as designed

Service Good

Installation was good, my only feedback would be more updates as to where the job is up to, as was not really sure what was happening, but everyone was friendly and the work was done

12345abc

12345abcCentral Queensland, QLD

Happy

The panel installation process was relatively quick and easy. Overall happy with the service provided and have not encountered any issues.