Sunboost (page 4 of 31)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (387)
  • Purchase Price$4,184.26
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Quick turnaround!

The panel installation process was quicker than I anticipated. The system looks great and easy to understand. Sunboost were great to deal with and were very responsive. The app needs work, very clunky and slow but that’s not a deal breaker.

No thank you

No thank youWestern Australia

Save lots of money

It was very easy no issues the team did very good work and clean up when finish very happy with the job and the team

Very happy

Part from having trouble booking in suitable date for installation the actual installation went well..price was reduced on tv during the time I ordered panels but was not offered reduced price once installation occurred..

Jonp

JonpAU

Upgrade

Good technicians, but did not seem to be properly briefed for the job. Inclusions I had discussed with the sales person were argued by the installer.

Adnan Bashir

Adnan BashirSydney, NSW

Solar world experts

Helpful and cooperative , trying to find the best solution for the active roof area. The job was done with licensed technicians ... Safe work . A large solar system was completed in 2 days. Very efficient .. thanks to Sunboost company and to the government program to support the clean energy generation. Highly recommend.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Looking forward to the savings

Installers were on time, polite and neat and efficient. The panels were fitted in 6 hours. Very happy, so far.

Very impressive sight

Alarm on solar

Quick instructions over the phone. Hope all will be ok going forward.
Stanley was very helpful and I hope we fixed the problem of the alarm showing often.

Easy Process

The process was quite painless. The installers were courteous, hard working, even in the rain and cleaned up after the job

max

maxNorth Western Region, NSW

very helpful tech staff

i am pleased with the technical help carter and morgan were good to talk to
the inverter now averages 32 kwh

The Brooms

The BroomsHunter Region, NSW

170511 - Raymond and Heston

The panel installation was very good. They were friendly and very helpful. No I have not had any issues. I have had to keep following up but other than that every issue has been resolved

great service from sunboost

The installers were very polite. installation was done without any disturbance to our activities. They explained what they were doing.

L . Fitzpatrick

L . FitzpatrickHunter Region, NSW

WI-FI connection

Good value for money

We have had 4 solar systems installed by Sunboost and so far so good. I cannot fault their responsiveness to queries and promptness to installs considering our properties are located in regional South Australia. The only issue we had was due to change of supply request but that hold-up was more due to our energy supplier rather than Sunboost.

Liz Balding

Liz BaldingPerth, WA

All completed & up working

Top marks to the installers. They arrived promptly on a day which was 37 degrees, can’t imagine what it was on the roof. Kept them well supplied with cold water. Cleaned up after themselves. Gave me a quick tun down & instruction booklets.
Will be happy to recommend.

Inverter Set up

Inverter was going out on over voltage on grid, Morgan step me though the process of checking the inverter and making alteration to correct the problem. He was very helpful. Hopefully the problem is now solved.

JeffCentral West, NSW

Panel installation excellent - still waiting on electricity connection.

Installers arrived a day early and completed job in day and half. Good explanation and left property in clean condition.

Solar installation

Installation went well. Up and running.
Special thanks to Roger and Emma. For quote to customers service all ever good.

Holland

HollandSydney Surrounds, NSW

Waited a while

the panel install was great .Workers were polite and helpful even repairing a previously damaged tile! Inverter install was delayed by the weather but was completed while I attended a medical appointment. There was prompt phone follow up.

KennethTasmania

Job not finished yet but appears to be on track.

Too early to really rate it as the system still needs some work & of course it is not operational at the moment.
However the attitude & professionalism of the installers was top.

Thanks for that.