Listing monitored by Sunboost

4.9 (2,576)
    4.8 (2,435)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (59) · No (2,544)
    4.9 (2,693)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.8 (1,036)
  • Installation
    4.9 (2,438)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (92) · No (2,517)
  • Purchase Price$4,086.72

exellent service

good service all round and after sales service from ethan panel instalion was done with ease and cleaned up properly after thanks to sunboost and all its staff for a good job

Noticed a big change in bills, Ethan was very helpful with all the setting up. The app is great to track every thing and keep an eye on our usage

Jeff Leith
Jeff LeithSouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent customer service

The customer service from Emelie. she followed up on my calls and went out of her way to make sure I was getting prompt service. Called me to ensure I was getting prompt service.

Awesome

great job sunboost for easy panel installation process! special thanks to Nora who helped me to set up the wifi and monitoring for solar energy usage! u guys are awesome!

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

New Solar customer

Very happy with the entire process, from sales through to post installation. Had to have the inverter replaced, however this was handled very professionally and timely. Lucy was very responsive to all queries, very helpful and pleasant phone manner.

Terry D.
Terry D.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Inverter issue

Had a minor issue with our inverter. Was handled with the utmost efficiency and professionalism.
Monika rang the following day to make sure all was ok.Great work Monika for your assistance.

Happy Solar Customer

Easy communication with Sunboost right from the beginning. These guys are really helpful.
Installers arrived on time and were a great team.
completed on the day and left very tidy.

Lord LandSoutheast, SA

Absolutely positive experience all the way!

Every step of the way Sunboost has regularly kept us up to date and been prompt and dilligent with great customer service. I highly recommend Sunboost and their employees. Installers were profession and tidy and consulted and explained everything.Ethan was a great support on phone to help us get it all up and running. Can’t fault Sunboost in any way. Thank you

Lord Land

Please post this review already!

Chez
ChezPerth, WA

Professional

Great professional company.
Installation was a breeze quick and professional.
Very informative easy to understand.
Great dealings from the beginning, regarding timeline of installation date it was a quick professional process. Very happy

Happy to have it

We are very happy with our choice of company , apart from a few delays due to the weather everything went smooth,the installers were friendly and very professional. I was able to call the office when I was stuck with paperwork.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Michael P
Michael P

Amy from Support

Amy was very helpful in setting up the app more than one year after we purchased from SUN BOOST. This was necessary as we changed routers. She called me back several times even when I was busy.

Perfect

Ethan and the team have been very helpful, quick and efficient. Easy to contact and experienced in their job. Would recommend sunboost to anyone. I am feeling happy after talking to sunboost.

Solar install

Great service, great communication and install team were a great bunch of tradies.
Cameron was fantastic very helpful couldn't recommend them enough.
Pricing was excellent and lead times with install were spot on.

Very happy.

We are very happy with our installation experience. We were extremely pleased with how fast and easy it was from our first phone call to our installation. Couldn't be happier with our results.

LindsayRover
LindsayRoverKadina SA

Good service , great installation

Sunboost was easy to deal with, installation was perfect. Would recommend this service to anyone looking for solar. NRG electrical was great and easy to deal with. Highly recommend them