4.9 (1,882)
    4.8 (1,766)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (36) · No (1,887)
    4.9 (1,982)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (53) · No (1,872)
  • Purchase PriceA$4,133.05
    4.9 (1,809)

Jem

JemPerth, WA

A satisfied customer

The work was done on time on the two tenanted houses, I was provided with right documentation, the system was producing a bit over 4kw when they left, I did prune a tree on one house that would shade some panels in late afternoon requiring me to be on the roof to reach some branches while panels were being installed and the workmanship was clearly being done professionally without damaging the roof. Only done 2 days ago so proof of the pudding may be better judged after some time has elapsed. All the people I dealt with managing the process prior to installation were very courteous, helpful and replied promptly to my emails.

System Size6.5 KW
Panel PurchasedAstroenergy Astrosemi 330W Black Frame 120 Half-Cut Cells Mono (CHSM60M-HC-330)
Purchase PriceA$2,981.00
Allen

AllenNorthern Region, NSW

Excellent customer service

The process leading up to installation was well-explained; follow-up was consistent. Installation was very efficient, minimal fuss but ongoing consultation.

System Size6.5 KW
Panel PurchasedGrowatt Min 5000TL-X
Purchase PriceA$3,991.00

Never gave up

This was after-sales service - and resolved beautifully by Carter from Sunboost who was always on hand for my queries. Thankyou also to Growatt who sent another usb for our inverter.

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Retailers

The technician was very helpful and made connection very easy. Thankyou so much. System was installed in half of a day.

System Size6.2 KW
Panel PurchasedSolax
Purchase PriceA$2,800.00

A positive experience

From the time of enquiry, to organising the purchase, to preparing for installation and then post installation the team were most helpful and patient with me. The system isn't switched on as yet as I'm waiting for my new meter to be delivered & installed but I'm confident the process with go smoothly. I've received a number of follow up calls throughout the process to ensure it ran smoothly and found their after sales service so far to be wonderful. The installation team in particular were very thoughtful and careful during the process to ensure minimal damage to my roof tiles, I only had to replace two tiles as part of the process.

System Size6 KW
Michelle

Michelle

Most Happy

Dealing with this company was most straight forward. They were upfront and very helpful. All information was supplied in advance and follow up was great. This is the third system our family has purchased from Sunboost.

Panel PurchasedGrowatt
Purchase PriceA$3,200.00
Sunboost T.Sunboost

The system is working good just what I was looking for

The system when't up very easy and completed in half a day and I have had no issues with the company very professional

System Size5 KW
Panel PurchasedAstronergy Astrosemi (CHSM60M-HC-330)
Purchase PriceA$3,549.00

Working better than expected

Instsllers started putting 10 panels instead 18 ,then could only do 17 . All got resolved easily. Very happy with everyone involved installers very polite and professional.

Purchase PriceA$2,300.00

Great staff member

My concerns were dealt with in a very helpful and professional manner. Ryder listen carefully to my needs amd carried out the investigation with great expertise.

Panel PurchasedSolax

Clyney

Clyney

Very happy

The staff at sunboost were amazing right from the start to finish the contractors hired to perform the job were top notch polite tidy and respectful didn't leave any mess and did a great job very happy with the panels

Purchase PriceA$3,500.00

chirag

chirag

Awesome service and very fridnly and helpful stafff.

They just install 11.47 KW system on my roof top and the team is been helpful and very Friendly in nature always answer the call and provide the right advsie.

System Size11.47 KW
Purchase PriceA$5,850.00
Mohan Babu Y.

Mohan Babu Y.Sydney, NSW

Genuine and Honest

Panel installation was super easy. Sunboost provided the Solar panels and inverter of the highest quality. Much more efficient than our friends ones, they produce more kw comparatively to that of my friends ones, that’s the best proof of their product quality ..Customer service and care is top notch. Every member in the team is so knowledgeable, cooperative and friendly. Hats of to the management. Good luck for their future endeavours.

Perfect for my needs.

The guys were very efficient and with no problems at all to deal with. I would definitely recommend them . Cheers.

System Size5.5 KW

Great product

The team at sunboost were professional and extremely helpful. They made the whole process extremely easy and the installation team was quick, and the panels look good too.

Longtime coming

It seems to go okay on installation
We haven’t had any issues with the company as yet still waiting for a smart meter to be installed and the system to be turned on

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Retailers

This done very professionally and resulted in the issue being resolved

Very easy to operate the panel sun boost operator took me through the operation to resolve the issue she was every good 10 our10

Purchase PriceA$3,500.00

Happy Customer

The whole process from start to finish has been Excellent,I would not hesitate to Recommend Sunboost or use them again.

Guy

GuyHunter Region, NSW

Thank you Ryder #SB127464 for your kind help and fantastic customer service thanks again a grateful customer Guy Perrine

The ability to connect the Shine App to one's phone and then the Growatt device to one's WIFI is not easy but Sunboosts customer support is invaluable.

David

DavidHunter Region, NSW

So Happy we went to Solar Energy.

Very good to deal with and organised. The installation was on time and Sunboost scheduled everything for me with my energy provider to be ready to change to solar. My bill was $1400 a quarter so the savings are well worth the change.

Purchase PriceA$3,800.00

Very prompt, and responsive

Quotation and information was fast and informative. Installation was booked in within the week. No problems with install. Sunboost followed up on the install

System Size6 KW