Listing monitored by Sunboost

Pros

Efficient installation process
Professional customer service

4.7 (2,141)
  • Installation
    4.8 (3,657)

Raju Shrestha ACT

The whole process like getting a quote, installation process and the staff,'s behaviour were really great. They were experienced and very talented and comfortable as well. Very good product and the service, make me satisfied and happy customer.

Rad
RadSydney, NSW

Customer service at its best!

The whole process from quotation to installation was seamless. The representatives were professional and courteous at every stage. Thank you to the Sunboost team; it was a pleasure dealing with you.

SB280209 Good Service

After solar installation, my roof caused leakage because of that. Sunburst arranges an installer to fix the roof leakage and they paid for the painting too. Sunboost provides good customer service.

Excellent Company and people to work with

Very informative and helpful, patient, and easy to work with, especially being an older customer. I was guided through each step. I am happy to have such a positive result. From start to end, very helpful people. Especially thank you to Lucy who guided me to connect to wifi.

Tracy Taura
Tracy TauraOutback, SA

Wifi set up

Ethan has been very helpful during this process of setting up and wifi so I am able to check my solar usage . Very informative and smooth process thank you muchly

Bob
BobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After service

Impressive and super efficient.Solved my problem within 2days.All companies should aspire to this standard of warranty service.Replaced my solis inverter that failed after 4 years,the staff were very good to deal with.

Excellent After Sales Support

I am very happy with the latest support I got. I was really waiting to see, how is the after sales support that is where a company truly shines.
I noticed my Inverter (2 year old) was not displaying anything which looked like power issues. I raised a complaint and within few minutes I received a call from technician (Noah) asking for more details and few pics. On checking the pics, he arranged a installer visit.
Next day, the installer was at my premises and within an hour I had a new, latest inverter installed. They replaced the faulty one.

The turn around time was awesome !

Ashika Kumar
Ashika KumarSydney, NSW

Pricing

There were issues with pricing a couple of times but it was dealt within a timely manner. People installing the solar panel and best nest did a good and efficient job.

Carrol Doecke
Carrol DoeckeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with the guys that were here today very professional This has been an easy process panels look great

Extremely easy installation no issues WIFI set up was so simple and very useful and has been an easy press to get this the installers were efficient and friendly happy customer

Mary
MarySydney, NSW

Very good system and fast turn around with all questions regarding installation and function of the system.

The panel installation process was quick and there were no issues at all. Very professionally done. At all stages the communication was excellent. Noah was polite and professional at all times.

Excellent Service

Sunboost was great, they were constantly checking with me and their installers to make sure everything was in order during installation and it was, work was completed seamlessly ! There were 3 unused panels as they did not fit my roof and Sunboost gave me a refund for these right there and then. I have read reviews of people experiencing nightmare installations and money not being refunded, Sunboost definitely is not one of them ! Their After Sales support is terrific too !

David Peart
David PeartSydney, NSW

Was Perfect

I did not have any issues with the installation, in went ahead in clockwork precision.
And setting up the Wi Fi was reasonably complicated and Nora certainly new her work and was able to guide me through without too much trouble. I now look forward to monitoring the electricity that is being generated on a daily basis.
I would recommend Sunboost to anyone interested in installing solar panels to their homes.

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

had help with wi fi setup

i thank Clay for his help in organising the installation of my solar system.
I also wish to thank Ethan for helping me set up the wi fi. I am 81 years of age so it took me a little longer to work with Ethan, but with his patients and understanding we managed to succeed.

Sheena
SheenaHunter Region, NSW

Great company to deal with

Installation was quick and easy, very happy with Sunboost, would recommend to anyone interested in getting Solar, from the start the end, very professional, very excited to see my electricity bill next summer

Great solar, great service

Fast and efficient service. No question was too hard. Everything explained everytime I asked, no matter how many questions I asked. Honest & Reliable. Installers were super helpful, friendly and ONTIME.

Shaun
ShaunSouth East Queensland, QLD

QLD new solar

Good products and good install. Sam provided good advice on the products and a fair price. The installation guys worked well with a difficult install and got the job done well and neatly.

Exceptional

All team members are friendly and helpful. Joe is the person who organised everything for us. He is very helpful and kind person. The installation team was exceptional. They did great work.

Raden Mohamad
Raden MohamadPerth, WA

Getting used to having solar panel

The Installation of panels was done by two very friendly and professional staff. I have no issues with them. Jenny the consultant was very helpful and accommodating during the conversation.

All easy to get done

We had a great experience with Sunboost, all easy to understand, great people to talk to, able to discuss anything we didn’t understand, installers were polite, done a great job. Sunboost were checking to ensure we we satisfied with the outcomes.

Review

The service provided was excellent. The customer service operator was very kind to explain all the steps nicely She guided me through everything which was really helpful. Thank you very much

Trustworthiness

Thank you Nora for helping me with the configurations of my solar system. Have a great day.

Thank you for helping with the installation of my solar system. Was very helpful and easy to deal. The system is very modern and hoping to get very little oir nothing to pay on my electricity bill.

great customer service

Panel install was easy (this was done 2 years ago)
No issues with company, great customer service. Delt with Lucy today regarding wifi set up. easy instructions to follow through thank you

Leanne
LeanneMid West, WA

The staff communicated and followed up which made install effortless especially when we could not be present at the date/time. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who has had difficulty accessing solar in hard to service towns.

mzh
mzhCrace 2911, ACT

Exceptional service .

The whole process from the moment we got the quote to installation has been managed professionally. Keeps us informed throughout the whole process . Called us to check on the progress and to know if we have any concerns. Completely transparent. Very impressed with overall quality of service .

timtamsinyajimjams
timtamsinyajimjamsAU

Totally recommend for the installation of solar panels.

Highly recommend Sunboost for a solar panel installation. The customer service guys were very helpful over the phone and answered all my concerns promptly, and on the day of installation, the team that attended my house was very friendly, they did an amazing job and they cleaned up after themselves and left no mess behind.

NEW SERVICEFind the right Solar Panel Installer