Sunboost (page 3 of 160)

4.7 (2,227)
    4.7 (2,082)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (53) · No (2,226)
    4.7 (2,353)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (76) · No (2,210)
  • Purchase Price$4,243.55
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.8 (2,096)

Outstanding Customer Service

Delivery and installation of my new panels was done on time.
It was such a smooth process from the moment I made a call to the sales department to installation. I received regular updates from their customer service team and I am extremely happy with the level of service I received from each department. Thank you so much Sunboost and can’t wait to see the savings on my electricity bills

Frank

FrankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Arrived on time professional work completed on time with no mess. They pre install communications were professional. On the day the installers were friendly, efficient and very professional at all times

Great value & looks good

The installation process was very simple, our meter needed changing and sunboost organised everything with our electricity company, we were kept informed via email with all the progress. We had trouble connecting it to our wifi but Barry from IT stayed on the phone the whole time was very patient and helped us every step of the way - he was great.

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Great system for a great price

The installers turned up on time, worked hard, cleaned up after themselves and were happy to answer all of my questions. Everything went perfectly and we have had no problems at all.

Very good so far

From the beginning Very good to deal with. From quoting to installing to connecting to wifi. Jasper was particularly helpful. Returned calls and the installation process was easy. I would recommend solar boost

Gary Coulter

Gary CoulterPerth, WA

Installation of Solar-panels

The installers were prompt and thorough. They cleaned up after the installation of the Sun Boost system which was a seamless transaction. Highly recommend Them. The next thing I'll be looking at is a battery system.

Owner

OwnerPerth, WA

A Great Help - All fixed

Alexander was of great assistance today, whilst not fixing the problem gave me enough information to identify and solve the issue with my modem such that the WIFI dongle would once again connect to my network. He called back once I advised him via e-mail just to check all was OK.

12kw system install

Sunboost were straight forward in answering all my questions.. extremely well prices compared to other solar companies..local mackay installer was AMAZING realy professional. They where on time and worked throughout the day to complete the job. VERY HAPPY

Kym

KymSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job - Excellent Customer Service

The whole process was a breeze. From first phone call to enquire about product to installation was 7 days. Prompt , courteous and excellent service. Installers were very polite and turned up exactly when they said they would. Cannot fault Sunboost product and Customer Service. I would recommend them to anyone.

Wonderful and Prompt Service from the Team at Sunboost

The installation process was very professional and the staff were excellent at their job.

The technical support staff that I have dealt with being Alexander & Barry were both efficient and prompt and easy to contact. We did have a problem with the inverter but it was rectified in a timely manner.

Ryan

RyanPerth, WA

Service response

I had a voltage fault on my inverter which meant when the panels were at their most beneficial the inverter would stop working. Jasper had it fixed less than 24hrs later. Amazing service

service

service for fault was good and a quick response the operator was helpful and it was fixed within an acceptable time, the operator was friendly and very helpful, happy with the service

Ben MacFarlane

Ben MacFarlanePerth, WA

Great to deal with

Always informed of what was going on and on time with the installation. Talked through the best orientation of the panels and explained the operation of the inverter after it was installed

Edward

EdwardSydney, NSW

Great service support!

Excellent Service!
Very responsible and sympathetic response from Alexandre and Manoush in support services meant rectifying a problem solved quickly.

Thank you very much for providing a tremendous service relocating DCIsolators!

Eddie

Abul Kabir

Abul KabirSydney, NSW

Save a lot of money in future.

Installer looked really professional. I asked them few things . They responded professionally. They installed the panels properly. But sun always falls on the inverter. Do I need extra cover for the inverter to protect from the sun?

Smoothly organised

The whole process was easy from our perspective, despite the roof being steep. Sunboost happily worked around the constraints we placed on them concerning when the job could be done.

Get quotes

Great communications and a quality install job

The team made this process as easy as possible with great communication and easy processes. The installation crew turned up on time and did a great job, installing the cabling through the cavity rather than the quicker surface-mount option, so the system looks very neat. Professional result all round.

Anne

AnneIllawarra, NSW

Great best thing we did

It seems very easy job when someone else does the installation.
The company have been great with any questions and organisations with my power company and with following up after the install

Craig lanyon

Craig lanyonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Emilia for your patience with me. Keep it up and keep smiling.

I had a few issues a while ago, not with installation but with teathing problems. Emilia helped fix it all and very simply explained.Thank you and keep smiling regards Craig

Satisfied

All correspondence was polite and professional. Installation was on time and completed satisfactorily. I would recommend this company based on my experience. I was happy with the cost and quality of our system.