Sunboost (page 3 of 116)

4.7 (2,094)
    4.7 (1,968)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2,309)
    4.7 (2,192)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (50) · No (2,221)
  • Purchase Price$4,270.78
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.8 (1,985)

Great experience

Sunboost were very easy to deal with, from sales through to installation. It is a slow and lengthy process, however I was informed along the way.
The workmanship was very neat. I would definitely recommend.

Stuart

StuartPerth, WA

Duke was fantastic

Duke , Melvin and the install tream were extremely positive and helpful during the installation of the App and system I could Never have done this without his help.
He was polite and very nice during the whole process
cheers.

Wi-Fi installation

A little involved but the Sunboost assistant was very patient and obviously knew how to ensure we ended up with an excellent final result. The unit seems to be working extremely well.

prattco1953

prattco1953Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The team at Sunboost are very professional, keeping me informed along the way. Installation was very quick and neat job

Everyone at Sunboost made our life so much easier in arranging everything, installation was very fast, and very neat and tidy installation. Very happy with our choice of Sunboost solar system.

Scott

Scott Perth, WA

.Very satisfied with installation done ,Installers were very prompt and friendly very helpful .Will recommend to friends

Installer explained where the panels were going on the roof and best place to put meter box as we were uncertain about where it was being placed .was happy with the outcome.

Kathleen H.

Kathleen H.Gowrie 2904, ACT

App and Data Installation Assistance

Lucy from Sunboost was extremely helpful and patient when assisting me with app settings and retrieving PV data today over the phone. I'm now very happy to see my solar data usage and $$ savings at a glance.

Russell

RussellNorth Queensland, QLD

Great help today

Every thing was sorted well, as I am not very good with IT. Lucy was very patient and helpful.It took a while but we got every thing sorted out.Thank you

John

JohnPerth, WA

Great service from Sun boost and staff- Well done and thank you

The process was very quick and efficient from start to finish of the installation works. Ian, Mark and the team were very friendly and spot on with their responses if I needed any queries answered. I was very impressed with the installation and the quality of work by the installation team. Overall very satisfied will spread the word

SB229348 - Kevin

Im very happy with installation, i will definitely recommend Sunboost to my friends. Kevin spent a lot of time to help me to get my choice of set up the app on the inverter. also he organize the change of inverter from growatt to solis in matter of few days. Thank you so much all your assistance.

Masuda

MasudaSydney, NSW

Perfect

No issues at all I m happy with the installation done.
Great job.
I will refer my neighbours to get as well.
I wait for everything to get processed.
I will ask my more family members to get it too.

Excellent Support from Duke

We were having difficulty to set up the wifi on our Solis solar system. Duke talked us through step by step on how to set it all up. He was very efficient and knowledgeable.

Thank you Duke.

Tracey G.

Tracey G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lucy was very helpful

The panel were fitted quickly with no fuss ,I’m not good with understanding Lucy call and talked me though step by step how to set up wifi this made easy

Ohanes

OhanesSydney, NSW

Excellent support from Hector at Sunboost

I had issue with Solis application and Hector from technical support was handling the case, he was very professional and knowledgeable and got the issue sorted out in no time.
Many thanks Hector

Nutmeg61

Nutmeg61Gordon

Regards WiFi connection

Lucy was extremely helpful, although I am so computer illiterate but she was so helpful I’m not sure how older people cope with this, hope I never have to do this again

On time service. Friendly installer's

Panel installation was quick and easy.

Just waiting for workers to return to cut overhanging beam off.

Still new so a bit early to know if the panels will provide a lower electrical bill as yet.

Neil

NeilWestern Australia

Excellent!

Installation process was smooth and fast. The installation team that came out were really nice guys and were efficient and tidy with their work. Would definitely use this company again.

excelent

Easy Company to deal with, professional and most courteous installation people who arrived on time took the utmost care and were rewarded with fresh cooked Anzac biscuits from my wife . I would recommend this company and will use them again on a new house I am building.

Jack

JackMid North Coast, NSW

Couldn’t be happier!

The process from the initial phone call to installation was flawless and I could not be happier. Their communication through out the process could not be faulted! Very happy and would highly recommend.

Just what we needed.

I would recommend Sunboost to anyone, the company has been a pleasure to deal with.

The panel installation process was easy. the team turned up on time, were friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. I was impressed with their professionalism and the fact that they took the mountains of rubbish with them was even more impressive.

lawrence

lawrenceSouthern and Hills, SA

Happy customer.

Extremely pleased installed a solar system, no more expensive electric bills. Should have installed sun boost along time ago. No problems with installation and no hassles with the company, company rep Wilson was very helpful. Lawrence.