Listing monitored by Sunboost

4.8 (2,610)
    4.8 (2,468)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (61) · No (2,584)
    4.9 (2,729)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.8 (1,044)
  • Installation
    4.9 (2,472)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (97) · No (2,556)
  • Purchase Price$4,083.24

Michael P
Michael P

Amy from Support

Amy was very helpful in setting up the app more than one year after we purchased from SUN BOOST. This was necessary as we changed routers. She called me back several times even when I was busy.

Perfect

Ethan and the team have been very helpful, quick and efficient. Easy to contact and experienced in their job. Would recommend sunboost to anyone. I am feeling happy after talking to sunboost.

Solar install

Great service, great communication and install team were a great bunch of tradies.
Cameron was fantastic very helpful couldn't recommend them enough.
Pricing was excellent and lead times with install were spot on.

Very happy.

We are very happy with our installation experience. We were extremely pleased with how fast and easy it was from our first phone call to our installation. Couldn't be happier with our results.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

LindsayRover
LindsayRoverKadina SA

Good service , great installation

Sunboost was easy to deal with, installation was perfect. Would recommend this service to anyone looking for solar. NRG electrical was great and easy to deal with. Highly recommend them

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Excellent product, I highly recommend it.

This company was very helpful from the quote to installation , they even followed up to see if we were satiisfied with everything. They are a great company would recommend them to anyone.

10 k solar system

Emma was very helpful in setting up my system a good help. She made it very simple to understand as very good would recommend this solar system im very satisfied

good service

no problems so far friendly efficiant installation sunboost did a good job a lot of solar companies out there so happy with my choice from start to finish would recomend

John
John South-Eastern Region, NSW

Happy with the help received

Excellent help provided i was very happy with the results provided , good good fast fast the service was as i would expect from a good company hope the nect assistance will be as pleasant

Leemarie Abbott
Leemarie AbbottMid North Coast, NSW

Friendly, helpful staff with excellent communication and outstanding professionalism.

Quick turnaround, from over the phone quote to install and very well priced. Can’t fault the whole SunBoost team, would recommend anytime. Fantastic workers installed a large unit in a day, excellent job. Open communication, no loop holes, quality service and product as described and expected. We would highly recommend using SunBoost.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Sudhir T.
Sudhir T.Sydney, NSW

Great Service

Smooth and easy service. Hector was really helpful with setting up wifi and solis app on my mobile.
Very knowledge and helpful.
Sunboost highly recommended for service and value. Go for it.

Solar at last

We are happy we chose sunboost for our solar system they have been very helpful and friendly with all our inquiries, the installers we friendly and very efficient. We are looking forward to saving on our electricity bill.

Aristotle J.
Aristotle J.New South Wales

Nice customer service

Nice sun boost customer service... (alex, paxton, danny), and expecially hailey from the wifi department who patiently guided me through wi fi set up. Keep it up guys! Thank you!

Customer service

Had issues with unit that i was unable correct. I received exellent assistance over the phone wich allowed request to be actioned in a fast and proffesional way happy with service i received.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Professional, Ease of delivery and friendly staff made it so easy.

This is my second home I have had Sunboost install my solar system. They are so professional in every manner from the start through to the final flicking of the switch