Sunboost (page 4 of 171)

4.7 (2,385)
    4.7 (2,235)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (57) · No (2,384)
    4.7 (2,517)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (86) · No (2,368)
  • Purchase Price$4,243.82
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.8 (2,249)

Lucy help with wifi

Thank you Lucy for your help in Connecting the inverter to the wifi. I’m mobile wifi password and internet setup uneducated. But, you Lucy got me there in the end. Thank you.

Bruno

BrunoCentral, SA

wifi logger setup

Thank you Lucy from sunboost your help and patience was most appreciated. I've had no problems to date and a happy owner of a pv system and with staff like this i look forward to the next time we communicate.

Rob B

Rob B

I rang Emelia from Sunboost today & he was very helpful with what I needed to speak to him about. It was so pleasing to speak to someone who appreciated the company he worked for & who gave his best for them in such a professional way. Thank you Emelia & Sunboost for resolving my issue.

Nina

NinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service Before, During and After Installation

Sunboost did an excellent job throughout the process of installing our solar panels. They were professional, very easy to reach and kept us informed. Their rates were very competitive as well. We're very happy with their service and would recommend them 100%

Blake

BlakeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Awesome product neat and tidy

Perfect communication from Sunboost with emails and phone calls updating any change in information and there installer was perfect with communication and very professional very neat and tidy highly recommended them

Paul in Gwandalan

Paul in GwandalanSydney Surrounds, NSW

After sales service

I could not find the app to check on the power being generated by my new solar system. I spoke to Amy who was very patient with me and guided me through the process. It took some time because I am not very good with technical, but Amy was excellent. She told me what to do, even though I made some mistakes, we eventually got there. I am very impressed with the service and while I do not write many reviews, I am happy to oblige in this case. Thank you very much, Amy, and sorry for being so slow to understand you. Paul.

Ad

Good experience and after service with Sunboost. I will be sure to recommend them.

Good installation process and have had no issues with this company. I am yet to see the value as it has only just been installed. I found Sunboost easy to deal with.

Great warranty and service

Had an issue with the solar inverter, it was replaced under warranty within a couple of weeks. The matter was dealt with with efficiency and professionalism. A really great service and a great company to deal with.

James Vickers

James VickersCentral West, NSW

SB236703 - Quick call back

Sunboost send installer to install solar and installer did great job but only thing was left out was export limit set hence was chasing up with installer they as Raymond to call me and he rang me and help me to get it send and give me useful information. Thanks Sunboost

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Great experience - handled very professionally

The details of the system (both technical and financial) were thoroughly explained by the salesman. Updates on licensing and registration were given regularly up until the installation was scheduled. The installation team arrived at the scheduled time and carried out their work expediently. The crew were engaging, but very professional. Overall the panels look very good on the roof and the whole system represents very ggod value.

Solar panel installation

Very fast and efficient.
No issues except didn't provide the ordered inverter,even when I said no to changing the order.
Hope we have no issues with the GROWATT as they had a very bad reputation in the past.

Colin B.

Colin B.Illawarra, NSW

Quality product

It was well organised and carried out. No issues with the installation. I would recommend this company to install a system such as ours. The installer Wes polite and knowledgeable

Tina

TinaSydney, NSW

Can’t wait to see the outcome

They came on time and worked professionally. They only stopped, when they had to get inside the house to do something. The team came with their electrician. Glad to recommend for future customers

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Excellent company to deal with. Very professional.

Correspondence with Sun Boost was with Heston and Miles, both were very professional and extremely helpful. Thanks to you both.
The company that came to install the system was very friendly, professional and did and extremely good job with the install. Very neat and quick!
Everything was carried out as discussed.

se18835 inverter check up

Noah was very considerate to call and check up on how my system has been performing over the past couple of weeks. I was happy to report no issues with the new inverter. Very happy to be making power again.

Merlin

MerlinSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

I had an issue connecting the mobile app with inverter. Hailey was great in assisting the issue. i got resolved. thanks for the support and big thanks to the whole team.

Pushkar

PushkarSydney, NSW

Happy with customer service

I have had issue with the inverter which I opted for new installation, I got much needed help from Raymond - Solar Service Expert. He was very good and committed to the customers need.

Gaurav G.

Gaurav G.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service

Panel installation was amazing and turn around time was 3 days. Also their staff is very helpful and always available. They helped us through the entire process which was quite helpful.

Susan

SusanPeel, WA

Looking forward to saving on electricity!!

I found all staff at Sunboost very polite and happy, from phone calls to the installation. The installation team were really neat and tidy in their work, they cleaned up after themself. A big thank you to Ian, who was most helpful on the phone, he gave me a good understanding how it works. I now look forward to saving money on my electricity thank you to everyone at Sunboost, if I hear of anyone wanting solar on their roof I will definitely recommend sunboost well done team!!!

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Installation review

I recently had a solar system installed and received a follow up call from Sunboost to discuss any issues I had with the installers. I mentioned one issue was the lack of explanation with the inverter and the wifi connection. The person I spoke to got Hailey to contact me and she was very patient (I am 76 years old) and talked me through the process of connecting the inverter to my mobile phone. Hailey was excellent and very thorough and also speaks very good English. All ok now thank you.