Listing monitored by Sunboost

4.8 (2,817)
    4.8 (2,664)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (70) · No (2,762)
    4.9 (2,949)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.8 (1,219)
  • Installation
    4.9 (2,678)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (112) · No (2,731)
  • Purchase Price$4,064.67

Solar Install

The whole process from quotation to installation was very good, smooth and well informed.
Installation was performed by very friendly staff who conducted themselves very well in regards to covid requirements. They were informative and provided information regarding the process of install and operations of the solar system.
I have no issues with the company and would use or recommend this company in the future.

Geoff Crandell
Geoff CrandellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Second system, great again

Excellent service from the office which took no time at all. The installation team were efficient and helpful and explained the installation, location of the panels and inverter and assisted with connecting the WiFi monitor in our computer. The whole process took no time. This is our second Sunboost installation.

DSP
DSPDarling Downs, QLD

Good and reliable work done

Took me a bit of research to find out the right company for my solar needs. But they were patient with my every single query. They were helpful and good

spiro d.
spiro d.Isaacs 2607, ACT

Solar work

Robert of Sunboost was very professional and honest. Great technitions. Looks great on my roof. And great follow up work. Thank you very team. PS looking forward to saving heaps

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

These guys Exceeded my Expectations.

The lead up was impressive with them calling me 2 to 3 times a day to make sure everything is in order, if it wasn't they fixed it.
Once I installed, there was a few little glitches getting it going. The constantly were onto me to sort it out.
The called me in most cases before i called them.
This is the best on line and on phone support i have had.

Shantil
ShantilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is our 3rd system so yes they’re definitely value for money

Booked very quickly workman turned up on time and we’re promptly installing explained the procedure and finished when they said they would area left clean and tidy system was working on no time

Peter Tyzack
Peter TyzackWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

great stuff

smooth install, knew what they was doing.
no issues so far but only been on for three days
always answer the phone or call you back, great service
would recommend sunboost to anyone

Sue
SueHunter Region, NSW

Solar upgrading

I would like to say a big thank you to Cameron for all his help with the upgrading of our solax inverter. He was very patient and guided me step by step. I would recommend this company to anyone looking at getting solar. Thank you Cameron

Valerie
ValerieHunter Region, NSW

Solar Panels

I have recently had solar panels installed by Sunboost ,and the people i first contacted re purchase of these along with the young men that installed them could not have been more helpful.
The installers where here nice and early they got straight into there job they explained exactly where they were putting the panels. The job was done quickly and professionally cleaning up any rubbish created.
The electrician showed me how to read the information output from the converter. I can highly recommend Sunboost.

Cathy
CathyCentral West, NSW

Sunboost Sensational Service

The installation was smooth from start to finish. My Sunboost representative kept me up to date every step of the way, phoning & checking to make sure I fully understood the process. The installation team arrived on time, were quick, efficient, friendly and left my clean & tidy home exactly as they found it. Follow up has been fantastic & has reassured me I selected the right provider. Highly recommend.

Annette
AnnetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and efficient

The team from Sunboost were fast and efficient completing the job within the day. Each step was explained and discussed with us beforehand. We were very happy and would definitely recommend.

Paul
PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy First time customer

Looked for the best deal and settled on Sunboost.
From day 1 the communication was excellent - answered all my questions and help me decide the best option.
They did what they said.The installation went smooth and was professionally done.The installation team listened to my concerns and gave me solutions.The installation was completed exactly as planned.After sales follow up is excellent.
Paul
Adelaide.

cooky
cookyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

very happy with system 6.6 kw

had some issues with installation date but was sorted and the guys at sun boost were very helpful resolving this issue. once the guys arrived the install was quick and not a thing out of place when they left seemles

Sunboost 10kw solar system

We were happy with the process, communication was always clear easy and they answered the hard questions I put on them. Installation went well and have had continued contact since to ensure everything is going correctly. All communication with staff was great customer service was awesome! Frank was excellent initially and the rest of the team were very helpful also including timely responses.

Sunboost 10kW Solar system

The communication with myself through the whole process was great. The installation was professional and went well given it was over 2 days due to bad weather. System performing well