Sunboost

4.8 (2,191)
    4.8 (2,073)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2,407)
    4.9 (2,284)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (55) · No (2,306)
  • Purchase Price$4,122.86
    4.9 (2,099)

Alan Donoghoe

Alan DonoghoePerth, WA

Thanks I will see how the System works

The only problem is that I was not able to talk to your Installers in Perth.
All communications came from Sydney. I like to talk to local a business & workers.
Unfortunatly the installers had to do the job through intermittent rain

Panel PurchasedTrinasola TS 4g
Purchase Price$2,600.00

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Laura

LauraCentral, SA

Excellent- Great company to go through

Everything was a quick and simple process.
They explained everything and were extremely helpful, even called back to ensure I knew how to set up and navigate the app so that I knew what I was generating daily .

Thomas

ThomasDarling Downs, QLD

Very quick and easy process

Process was a breeze right from the get go to the end. I was constantly updated and informed on any changes or at what process I was up to. Would highly recommend sunboost!

Trent H.

Trent H.Central Queensland, QLD

Sunboost highly recommended

Sunboost were very efficient. The process was extremely easy and stream lined. The price was unbeatable. The warranties on the products were great. The install was very tidy. Highly recommend.

System Size10.36 KW

Jawad

JawadIllawarra, NSW

Hector

Sunboot excellent company
Excellent customer service and honest
System accessable through wifi.
Setting up wifi was easy
Follow up service ammazing
There was no issue with the installation
Just make sure no extra on the day of installation

Panel PurchasedTrina
Purchase Price$3,300.00

Excellent!!

So easy to purchase and the installation was neat, tidy and efficient.The team at Sunboost have been great to deal with and have had excellent customer service. Would highly recommend!

System Size10.6 KW
Panel PurchasedSolis
Purchase Price$4,940.00

Teresa

TeresaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

Janet, Ethan and Harvey were very helpful and polite, the installation team were also very good with no issues with either. I would recommend Sunboost to my friends and relatives if they are thinking about having solar put on.

Denise

DeniseCentral West, NSW

Excellent job, thank you.

The price was very competitive. I was kept up to date at all times. Everyone was very polite and helpful. The installation team was excellent. I am very happy with the job.

Purchase Price$3,900.00

Rob J.

Rob J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service by Sunboost

Flexibility great. Installer OK. Did not get maximum out of this because my complete area was not used loosing 1 panel which over 10 years adds up. Value for money was excellent and perhaps having experience in solar industry increased my expectations.

System Size9.6 KW
Purchase Price$4,500.00

Lucy

Lucy has been fantastic helping me set up my solar to my application on my phone. 10/10 experience. Thank you for all your help at Sunboost I really appreciate your professionalism.

Panel PurchasedTrina Honey
Purchase Price$3,291.00

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Dedicated team

The installers arrived on time & worked tirelessly in the rain to achieve the installation. The weather was poor with an icy wind but there were no complaints. They remained pleasant & hard working to achieve the installation in about 7 or 8 hours.Well done.

System Size5 KW
Panel PurchasedTrina HoneyM 370w
Purchase Price$2,791.00

Friendly, efficient service

Gavin was attentive in listening to my concern about a leak following installation. He immediately contacted the installers to attend to the problem. This turned out to be a false alarm. Gavin was very effective in resolving my issue

Jackie B.

Jackie B.Perth, WA

Absolutely brilliant

The team was amazing installing very professional the system is amazing easy to use can’t highly recommend SUNBOOST enough from sign up,to completion can’t recommend them enough awesome system. 100%

Panel PurchasedTrina Honeywell
Joeter

JoeterIllawarra, NSW

Hector wifi

Very helpful with my enquiry about my solar system, helped me set up to be able to check my solar system capabilities. All the best Hector sunboost. Hopefully when I ring back about something I can be helped. Thank you

Panel PurchasedAstro energy
Purchase Price$3,000.00

Sb249911 Noah

Noah from some boast was very helpful In helping me set up my data view I would be very happy to recommend sun boost to all my friends and family I am very happy with sun boost and thank you Noah for your help kind regards mark tanti

System Size13.3 KW