Sunboost (page 3 of 163)

4.8 (2,297)
    4.8 (2,162)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (50) · No (2,284)
    4.9 (2,413)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (84) · No (2,264)
  • Purchase Price$4,127.53
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.9 (2,186)

Angela S.

Angela S.Sydney, NSW

Absolute legend Thank you Duke for all your time and patience can not say enough good things about my experience

Great installation no issues worked all day into late afternoon to finish it great team would recommend to anyone super professional and helpful. All questions answered really pleased took really great care of our roof tiles and replaced the only one they broke.

Jack

JackNorth Western Region, NSW

SB225904 - Good Service

We have noticed our system was working on 2/3 capacity so we rang sunboost and Raymond help to get it resolve he checked everything and he rectified that we need technician to have a look on that yes its been a month to get the installer but Raymond keep me updated and finally its sorted. Thanks Raymond

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Perfect Can’t wait for the ok to turn on Solar System.

I am very happy with the work they did. Well manner and very happy people. I was so impressed as they finished in one day. Lovely happy people.plus they are cleaned up and left the place nice and tidy.

Pelagia

PelagiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Customer Service

From being to end the process was seamless. I was well informed and everyone conducted themselves in a very professional manner. Many thanks to Joe, Mark, Gary and Ian for all their help they made me feel very confident about the installation as I was well informed the whole time. Many Thanks

SB261136

Raymond help us to do WIFI for ECD set up and make process easy. He us well verse in all step and guide accurately definitely why people buy solar from Sunboost because of its customer service. Service more than expectation.

Sb261210

Thank you Amy for resolving my problem. She is very patient dealing with me in spite of poor quality of the phone line. I will recommend Sunboost to people whom I know.

SB61266 - System Replacement

We got hail last year and due to that my all solar panels got damaged. Sunboost called me to him this all panels in system replacement scheme and they replace all panels inverter and everything is less that they did before and I've got new system with new warranties. Raymond was the guy who help me all they way updated time to time and we happy with the service.

Great Outcomes

The whole process for me was flawless. From the very start of the process I was kept up to date with the installation. Great company. Panels working as they should and I was even installed early. Great crew that came and did the installation and was followed up the same day by their supervisor who explained the system and how to track the energy.

Inverter fault

Great service from Noah, who helped me resolve an inverter fault quickly and easyly. Thanks Noah
Great service from Tyler and the team as well. thanks guys.
My system is an 8kw 27 panel solar system

Great Service

Easy process. Sunboost organised everything and had 9.9kW of panels installed and operational before lunch. Duke from Sunboost was very helpful, ensuring that my remote monitoring was operational and that I was satisfied with everything.

Best service

The best company I found my Solar good experience so far, Frank was good to deal with
they came on time and di very good Job installer came on time and no mess left behind
Happy to recommend

Myrna Miller
Myrna Miller

Very happy with price & help all the way from beginning to completion of job.

Yvonne H.

Yvonne H.Perth, WA

Fantastic service

Panel installation was quick and efficient. The panels look great on the roof. Sunboost organized everything for me from the word go and the whole system was put up and connected to the grid and operational all on the same day. Very happy with this great service. Great Job guys.

bennett

bennettNorth Queensland, QLD

Inverter fault report

Rachael in the faults section responded quickly and efficiently. Came back to me by Tele and email to resolve inverter fault message. I am very happy with the after sales care.

Very Good Service

5 star for customer service.Sunboost staff Ricky, Jasper and Hailey were really helpful and patient through the whole process and answered all questions. Thanks Sunboost for a very positive experience.

Joe Gigliotti

Joe GigliottiSydney, NSW

This is perfect

The installation was easy.
The installers where very professional and friendly.
This is my first time i have used this company, however they are booked for another installation at another property.

Daniel

Daniel

Easy to deal with

Great service from the sales person to the installers. Had an issue connecting the WiFi app and Hailey called back and stepped me through the process quickly. No stress at any stage.

SB26605 All good, working fine

Thank you so much Carter. So grateful. Each time I have this issue you have been so good at helping me promptly. All is working well again. I appreciate the magic you use!

Gary

GaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Back on line and seeing the solar success story.

With a new network installed for my wifi my monitoring App went offline but it was restored with ease and pleasure dealing with the friendly Sunboost Team. Now I am smiling whenever I view my solar success story on the Solis App. Thank you Sunboost.

Gus Robinson

Gus RobinsonPerth, WA

terrific service and install

Recently had two installs at my children's houses, from first point of contact to install was efficient and installers were professional, friendly and cleared up after themselves. Hoping to see savings in the future.

Lucy help with wifi

Thank you Lucy for your help in Connecting the inverter to the wifi. I’m mobile wifi password and internet setup uneducated. But, you Lucy got me there in the end. Thank you.