Listing monitored by Sunboost

4.8 (3,123)
    4.7 (2,940)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (76) · No (3,111)
    4.8 (3,276)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.7 (1,244)
  • Installation
    4.8 (2,976)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (115) · No (3,075)
  • Purchase Price$4,090.48

My query was resolved quickly and professionally

I emailed Sunboost regarding a maintenance query, My query rapidly addressed by Shanaya who put my mind at ease explaining the nature of my query professionally and in detail. Shanaya provided me with photos of my actual solar system so I could see exactly the part I had queried in my email. I was never pressured, rushed and was always put at my ease when discussing something I am not that familiar with. Many thanks

Theo V.
Theo V.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service

The whole process from start to Install was very good and so far happy with my savings.
More importantly the back up Customer service from Cameron and Duke setting up the Wi Fi was excellent and although complicated they were both exceptional ..totally recommend Sunboost Solar.

Rina
RinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer Satisfied

I would like to thank Alexander order # SB218641 with his assistance in resolving my issue with my solar panels. I would like to express that Sunboost have always supported me with any issue I have had and I feel no anxiety in relation to calling and asking for assistance. Thankyou Alexander and Sunboost, I would not hesitate to speak positively of your company to other potential customers.

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

After replacement inverter all seem to be going great

Install went fast and no problems, had trouble with inverter, Noah and Curtis got that sorted and has been replaced, going good now. Very happy, soon I will be installing another system and will contact Curtis to hopefully do another deal.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Kayleen B.
Kayleen B.Eyre Peninsula, SA

The installation from ordering to completion was very easy. Sunboost kept us us informed with what was happening and when. The installers were very efficient and explained the system to us very clearly. Excellent service

Very helpful in the wifi setup with thanks to Ethan.
Panel installation was very succesful.
Nil issues. Highly recommend sunboost to everyone.
Great customer service from Justin at sunboost!
Kind Regards, Team Buss ok :)

Allie S.
Allie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome After-sale Support From Sunboost

Tesena was great and updated me on every step of the process to get my system checked. Now, I am being handed to her colleague Jenny to follow-up on another separate issue. Highly recommend Sunboost for their customer support.

Anil
AnilCanberra 2600, ACT

Easy installation and post installation help

The installation of my system was hassle free and the wifi setup was a bit clunky but that has nothing to do with Sunboost as it is the Fronius inverter setup.
The help I received from Nora in setting up the wifi was prompt and to the point.

exellent service

good service all round and after sales service from ethan panel instalion was done with ease and cleaned up properly after thanks to sunboost and all its staff for a good job

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Noticed a big change in bills, Ethan was very helpful with all the setting up. The app is great to track every thing and keep an eye on our usage

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Jeff Leith
Jeff LeithSouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent customer service

The customer service from Emelie. she followed up on my calls and went out of her way to make sure I was getting prompt service. Called me to ensure I was getting prompt service.

Awesome

great job sunboost for easy panel installation process! special thanks to Nora who helped me to set up the wifi and monitoring for solar energy usage! u guys are awesome!

New Solar customer

Very happy with the entire process, from sales through to post installation. Had to have the inverter replaced, however this was handled very professionally and timely. Lucy was very responsive to all queries, very helpful and pleasant phone manner.

Matt
MattPerth, WA

Good service

Very easy and simple to understand. The micro phone was a bit hard to understand, but that was fine. Called me immediately to help me with my problem. Very Nice

Terry D.
Terry D.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Inverter issue

Had a minor issue with our inverter. Was handled with the utmost efficiency and professionalism.
Monika rang the following day to make sure all was ok.Great work Monika for your assistance.