Listing monitored by Sunboost

4.8 (2,842)
    4.7 (2,677)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (3,135)
    4.8 (2,952)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.7 (1,107)
  • Installation
    4.8 (2,718)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (74) · No (2,977)
  • Purchase Price$4,105.30

Theo V.
Theo V.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service

The whole process from start to Install was very good and so far happy with my savings.
More importantly the back up Customer service from Cameron and Duke setting up the Wi Fi was excellent and although complicated they were both exceptional ..totally recommend Sunboost Solar.

System Size5 KW
Purchase Price$3,400.00
Rina
RinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer Satisfied

I would like to thank Alexander order # SB218641 with his assistance in resolving my issue with my solar panels. I would like to express that Sunboost have always supported me with any issue I have had and I feel no anxiety in relation to calling and asking for assistance. Thankyou Alexander and Sunboost, I would not hesitate to speak positively of your company to other potential customers.

System Size60 KW
Purchase Price$2,600.00

After replacement inverter all seem to be going great

Install went fast and no problems, had trouble with inverter, Noah and Curtis got that sorted and has been replaced, going good now. Very happy, soon I will be installing another system and will contact Curtis to hopefully do another deal.

Panel Purchased NOT SURE
Purchase Price$4,000.00

Disappointed
DisappointedSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very rude

I made an inquiry about getting solar I asked the salesman for a quote and I told him I would have a look at it and call him back he has rang me every day sometimes 3 or more times a day telling me I need to pay the deposit or he can’t give me the special price when I told him I wanted to look at all the quotes I got he told me that I’m being silly and I need to pay the deposit so I told him don’t call me I’ll call him
That day he rang me another 2 times at the end I told him no more he then said if you don’t pay now I will have to pay full price or buy it from someone else I will never recommend sunboost solar very rude and to pushy

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Kayleen B.
Kayleen B.Eyre Peninsula, SA

The installation from ordering to completion was very easy. Sunboost kept us us informed with what was happening and when. The installers were very efficient and explained the system to us very clearly. Excellent service

Allie S.
Allie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome After-sale Support From Sunboost

Tesena was great and updated me on every step of the process to get my system checked. Now, I am being handed to her colleague Jenny to follow-up on another separate issue. Highly recommend Sunboost for their customer support.

System Size8 KW
Panel Purchased Trina Panels
Anil
AnilCanberra 2600, ACT

Easy installation and post installation help

The installation of my system was hassle free and the wifi setup was a bit clunky but that has nothing to do with Sunboost as it is the Fronius inverter setup.
The help I received from Nora in setting up the wifi was prompt and to the point.

System Size10.3 KW
Panel Purchased Trina + Fronius
Purchase Price$7,650.00

exellent service

good service all round and after sales service from ethan panel instalion was done with ease and cleaned up properly after thanks to sunboost and all its staff for a good job

Panel Purchased seraphin

Awesome

great job sunboost for easy panel installation process! special thanks to Nora who helped me to set up the wifi and monitoring for solar energy usage! u guys are awesome!

System Size5.5 KW

New Solar customer

Very happy with the entire process, from sales through to post installation. Had to have the inverter replaced, however this was handled very professionally and timely. Lucy was very responsive to all queries, very helpful and pleasant phone manner.

System Size9.9 KW

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Terry D.
Terry D.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Inverter issue

Had a minor issue with our inverter. Was handled with the utmost efficiency and professionalism.
Monika rang the following day to make sure all was ok.Great work Monika for your assistance.

Purchase Price$3.90

Happy Solar Customer

Easy communication with Sunboost right from the beginning. These guys are really helpful.
Installers arrived on time and were a great team.
completed on the day and left very tidy.

System Size10 KW
Lord LandSoutheast, SA

Absolutely positive experience all the way!

Every step of the way Sunboost has regularly kept us up to date and been prompt and dilligent with great customer service. I highly recommend Sunboost and their employees. Installers were profession and tidy and consulted and explained everything.Ethan was a great support on phone to help us get it all up and running. Can’t fault Sunboost in any way. Thank you

Panel Purchased Trina HoneyM 370 W MonoBlack frame and Solis 5kw 4 g inverter
Purchase Price$3,541.00
Lord Land

Please post this review already!

Chez
ChezPerth, WA

Professional

Great professional company.
Installation was a breeze quick and professional.
Very informative easy to understand.
Great dealings from the beginning, regarding timeline of installation date it was a quick professional process. Very happy

Panel Purchased Trina 370
Purchase Price$3,291.00

Happy to have it

We are very happy with our choice of company , apart from a few delays due to the weather everything went smooth,the installers were friendly and very professional. I was able to call the office when I was stuck with paperwork.