4.8 (2,604)
    4.7 (2,455)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2,881)
    4.8 (2,719)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (66) · No (2,753)
  • Purchase Price$4,116.85
  • Installation
    4.8 (2,514)

Shelley
ShelleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend SunBoost, The Team & The Product.

The whole process, of having Solar installed, has been fantastic. From initially making enquiries through to the installation of two SunBoost Solar systems, as we have a dual dwelling situation. My first point of contact was with Collin & he has been so helpful with all of my queries & provided assistance every step of the way.
It was great to be able to speak with the same person throughout. The installation team were also great. Turned up on time, were thorough, efficient & extremely professional. Adam took the time to go through everything after the installation was complete. I would highly recommend SolarBoost.

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Robyn Dugas
Robyn DugasSydney

Purchased 2.9 years ago, needed Inverter replaced which was done without any delays.

Diana was very helpful in organising a service which was due, and for the repairs that were needed which were promptly dealt with efficiently and without delay
My solar is working well now.

Panel PurchasedSolis
Adam
AdamSydney, NSW

Great team dealing with them interstate for an investment property

I dealt with Sunboost for my Investment property in Qld. I live in Sydney. The process was great. No hiccups between real estate agent, tenants and installer and myself as the purchaser of this product for my investment property.
We all worked well together and the end outcome was fantastic.

Only thing is the Smart meter to be installed by the energy provider could've been a bit quicker to install so the product could be used straight away.

System Size11.1 KW
Panel PurchasedTrina HoneyM 370w mono black frame
Purchase Price$0.00

Tuong
TuongPerth, WA

Feedback solar system

Eccellent work provides by Sunboost staff..good price as well..technician installation very professional and explained very well about something I do not understand ..I recommend to whoever likes solar system please contact this company..5 star for sure ✨

Purchase Price$2,700.00

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Fantastic! Very happy Solar customer

The whole process from beginning to end has been fuss-free, the Sunboost staff were very helpful & informative. They delivered what they promised on time & at a great price. The install was done to a high standard. I highly recommend Sunboost.

System Size8.8 KW
Panel PurchasedTrina
musictou
musictouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service from Monika SBMT 10315

Emailed this morning to Hailey but message was picked up by Monika who answered my query. She contacted me via phone and within half an hour the problem was solved.

Panel PurchasedGrowatt

Bryce
BryceNorthern Region, NSW

Great Service

From the very first time I contacted Sunboost, I had excellent service. The first system I purchased would not work with the roof structure on my house. Additionally, the in staller advised me that my roof had suffered extensive hail damage. As a result I now have a new roof - covered by insurance; however, this did delay the installation by a number of months. Right throughout Sunboost were in constant contact with me to provide me with updates. The installation team were very efficient and cleaned up everything when they finished. I am very happy with the whole process from sales to installation.

System Size6.3 KW
Purchase Price$3,791.00

5 ⭐️ stars

Excellent interaction with Hector, very nice and helpful. Great install and price too! Very happy customer! The team set up very quickly to install and no problems. 5 Stars thanks

System Size10,000 KW
Saimon Hossan
Saimon HossanSydney, NSW

Great product and service

Excellent service provided by the sales agent Travis. Also installation team was great who set up on time and explained the product troubleshooting clearly after installation completed. Very happy with entire process.

Panel PurchasedTrina
Purchase Price$3,100.00

Tara
TaraMid North Coast, NSW

Great service, at a really good price.

The installation process was on time, and the installers were polite, cleaned up after themselves and explained how the new system would work. Our system was installed about 2 and a half months ago and so far it hasn't missed a beat. I am almost looking forward to my first bill to see how much my power bill has decreased!!

System Size10 KW
Purchase Price$4,850.00

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Sun boost love it

They did a excellent job very professional thank you Curtis and wonderful Sam!! The installation was very technical due to our small roof. Was worried but Sam was able too accomplish it with his team. They never stopped amazing.

System Size6.66 KW
Purchase Price$3,500.00

Sunray
SunrayPerth, WA

Great solar system upgrade

Sunboost communicated well on the process from quote to installation. Job was done same day. The staff were well informed & responsive. Highly recommended. Obviously our system has only been operating for a few days so will need time to comment on the equipment reliability & performance.

System Size5 KW
Panel PurchasedSolis Inverter & Astronergy Astrosemi 330W Black Frame 120 Half-Cut Cells Mono
Purchase Price$2,000.00

Purchase Price$4,300.00
Arthur
ArthurWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Solar system

The system is great, has made a huge difference to our electricity bill.
Sunboost were easy to deal with.T.he installation company was professional & pleasant
We were very happy with the company

Purchase Price$3.40

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to deal with, followed up all questions.

From the start to the finish,they could not be more helpful. I made a few changes and wanted more technical information from them and it was no problem. The installers were great and left the place clean and tidy. Great team.

System Size5 KW