Sunboost (page 3 of 125)

Listing monitored by Sunboost

4.8 (2,818)
    4.7 (2,657)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (3,110)
    4.8 (2,928)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.7 (1,104)
  • Installation
    4.8 (2,700)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (71) · No (2,956)
  • Purchase Price$4,104.18

Debbie
Debbie

Excellent service

We were very happy with all the service and Amy with the follow up service to connect our system with the wifi would highly recommend Sunboost for any type of solar

Nadya Rizk
Nadya RizkNorthern Region, NSW

Outstanding service, Great product!

Our dealing with this company has been nothing short of perfect. Matthew was our point of contact and was extremely helpful, patient and transparent. The installation people did a neat job and offered sound advice regarding the placement of the inverter and the panels.

Eddy
EddySydney, NSW

Great solar, great support

The team was friendly, very knowledgeable and helpful when stuck on wifi setup. Thank you Brent and Cameron for a great experience and an affordable system. I would have no hesitation in recommending Sunboost.

Joe and Kirsty
Joe and Kirsty South East Queensland, QLD

Great job Sunboost!

Sunboost were recommended by a friend and we weren’t disappointed. Friendly professional staff over the phone and installation was smooth and efficient. The whole process was as it should be but rarely is. Highly recommend Sunboost. Well done!!

Dave M
Dave MEyre Peninsula, SA

Quick and efficient. Apart from AGL

Very fast and efficient dealing with 2Peters Charles and Ethanand the installers were very quick and workmanship good very professional Ethan was very good for wifi setup would recommend anyday

Big Monster
Big MonsterSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good Installation

The installation and commissioning was completed in a timely manner Only issue we had was with the Electricity Retailer taking some weeks to install the solar meter which was frustrating

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Great solar, great support.

The team was friendly and very patient they were thorough in the explanation and also wifi setup. Thank you Agnes and Ethan for a great experience and an affordable system.

Very excited

Sunboost were a very professional company to deal with. They answered all my questions prior to installation. Installation day went smoothly. Trades people were efficient and also answered any queries we had. We just need the sunshine!

Totally happy with everything

Great money saver and great service from quote to installation and afterservice. Installation done quickly and professionally and everything explained well post installation. Customer service is very efficient. Definitely recommend

Domso
DomsoSydney Surrounds, NSW

All issues resolved, now works great, very happy with it!

A couple of problems with the initial install. Ryder from Sunboost took ownership and all performance issues were resolved. Now getting the expected performance and very happy with the System.

customer service

Dear Jerry
Thank you for your quick reply to my problem your guidance to the correction fixed the problem in minutes your service was 100% helpful and would highly recommend your customer service

Sunboost T.Sunboost

They did a good job and they very nice to me and they where very good at they job today and they where the best they do the best work every

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Setting up and connectin to the plant

The operator Amy was excellent help until the matter was resolved.
She rang back many times to make sure It is working and connected.
During our conversation, she and Kavya was very polite, helpful and professional.

Good product And support

Installed as agreed with no hassle, good after sale customer support. Panels are doing what they are supposed to do. So far ( 2 months) no problems. Helpful installing wifi monitoring.
So far so good

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Very lease with the entire deal

Chris and the installation team were very friendly, hard working and pleasant to have in my home. Your man Ethan on the phone was incredibly friendly and showed me professionalism.

Melanie
MelaniePerth, WA

Professional and honest.

From first contact with Sunboost we received excellent information and service. There was a minor issue on the installation date with the inverter but they replaced it with a new one as soon as possible.

Min
MinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money.

Very pleased with the process. Staff were helpful, and willing to work within the parameters I gave them. The installers were courteous and very professional. I would recommend this company.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Easy to deal with and Installation staff are very efficient and friendly. Good price.

Good customer service.Efficient and friendly Installation team.Good price .Installation process was very easy and quick.No issues so far with company .Somuch better than Arise Solar which I have used previously.

Daljit Bhatti
Daljit BhattiSydney, NSW

Very professional services both to Hailey & Jose

Can u pls pass a BIG THANKS to Hailey whom she’s very helpful in every steps helping me
Also to Jose
Both r very friendly & answer all my questions I’ll call champions

glenn e.
glenn e.Mid North Coast, NSW

6.6KW SYSTEM

Installers Dan and Blake where champions and arrived on time. Dan the boss was very informative. Sunburst phone staff were excellent and contacted regularly (nearly too much) about the process

Solar Panals Installatiion

Installation of 18 solar panels. Competitive prices and great customer service with experienced installation process in place . The whole process was above expectations. Would recommend Sunboost as provides value for money and excellent experienced installers too. The support team in place on the phone were brilliant to who checked in on a regular basis !!!

Perfect choice

great experience with sunboost, not problem at all from the begining to the installation, very smooth and puntual. all of them replay to us as soon as we expecting. thank you to all of them

Tiz
TizSydney

Perfect service

Amy was so helpful with all the internet connections with the inverter in my mobile
The installation was good and fast, not issues at all.
Clark was so nice as well

mitch
mitchFar West, NSW

I have now fitted four solar systems from Sunboost and haven't had a problem

Installation went smoothly although they wouldn't put on my ground mount even though the mount was stronger than the building the panels were fitted too, I could have turned my ground mount into a garden shed and it would have been ok

very satisfied

the installation was very good they were very informative and stay to do the wifi set up until it was complete.ethan was very helpful on the phone and the sales excellent