Listing monitored by Sunboost

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (36) · No (39)
  • Purchase Price$3,968.85

Professional!!!

Everyone was professional and took good care of me until the job was finished. 100 recommended.The technicians are also professional and the job is done quickly. Very very super recommended

Panel Purchased Froniuse
Purchase Price$4,000.00

D Fisher
D FisherSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fronius Inverter - Problem Solved

To Hailey: This young lady was very obliging & professional in looking after the problem I was having with my Fronius Inverter, she arranged to have a technician call at my premises and rectify the problem.

Purchase Price$4,750.00
Sunboost T.Sunboost

Very good explanation on how to connect

Good and easy .
Good installation
Very good after sales service
Amy and Nooha very very friendly and explained all the process and very very helpful and prompt with service . Will recommend.

System Size10 KW
Panel Purchased Solis
Purchase Price$4,000.00

Rodney Plumb
Rodney Plumb South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great experience with my 6.6 system and my 4.4 system

I found the sunburst staff very friendly informative and helpful it was a pleasure to do business with them. This was the second solar system i have had installed and i have nothing but praise for the company and the installer of the panel's al on time and very professional in their workmanship

System Size4.4 KW
Purchase Price$2,590.00

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Our Beautiful Home
Our Beautiful Home Sydney, NSW

Nora Sunboost

Nora is very well organized during the installation process and helpful.
She has always perfect and accurate of the communications regarding customer service.
I am highly recommended for her next level service.

Panel Purchased Trina
Purchase Price$3,300.00

Helene
Helene Central West, NSW

Very good to deal with

Sunboost is a good company to deal with also Steve from Sunboost was great to deal and he knows a lot of the products and I would have no problem to recommend in the future

Purchase Price$2,791.00

Jeff
JeffHunter Region, NSW

Highly Recommend the service

The service was amazing. It was completed quickly and the electricians that was contracted (Shaw Power) was highly professional and completed the work efficiently. The service from Shane, Max and Emma were amazing.

System Size9 KW
Panel Purchased Solis 5G Single Phase Inverter

Donna F
Donna F

Great Company (Sunboost)

Sunboost sorted all our issues with our Solar installation and repairs..Happy Customer with end result. Rachael (Sunboost )was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. Would recommend them for Solar

richard
richardSouth East Queensland, QLD

fault rectification

Had my system installed and after 16 months noticed a fault with the system. Sunboost eventually (4 weeks) sent out an electrician and he advised straight away that there was an issue with the system and one of the panels had failed. It was also noticed that the initial installer had done a very poor job of the installation and this was a contributing factor to the failure. After another 4 weeks and constant follow up emails, the system was finally back on line. (2 + months in total which is quite disappointing)
Getting the system back on line took a lot longer than it should have, but am pleased it is now sorted.

HoaDuong Perth, WA

Reduce energy cost

Sunboost helps us to install solar panels in our house, during the last two years, it already helped us to reduce the cost energy bill. Any problems or questions, Cameron (the team member) always try to help to solve out. We are very happy with the service and will recommend to my friends about them.

HoaDuong

We are very happy to your service: fast response and properly solved any issues.
We would like to thank you for your service and will recommend to our friends.
Kind regards,

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Get quotes

Very happy with Sunboost sales and service Janet and Lucy ,the Solar is working well and was a very good decision to have it done thank to everyone at Sunboost

Slava
SlavaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excelent

Installers arrived at 0730.
They introduced them self with smile on their faces.When they finished their job, they cleaned up all.They have been very nice, polite, speaking slowly due to english is my second language.
Will recommending sunboorst company for solar instalation to my friends.

It was good

Didn’t have any issues very helpful I had no problem at all it was very easy to deal with her she explained everything very well I’m really happy with this company I can recommend this company to anyone with please

Tony
TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Instant installations.

The process and installation were great, it's a day & half is all it takes and my solar is back on action. The solar service expert involve in the process is amazingly responsive with all my concern.
The job done is only installations with existing panels and brackets with one panel replacement out of 24 panels.
I have ask a warranty on the installation for it was not compliance with the electrical code but it was denied for the reason that it was not sunboost who removed the panels due to roof replacement.

System Size5 KW
Panel Purchased Seraphim
Purchase Price$2,530.00

Excellent solution.

She can do excellent solutions and customer relationship is perfect. Thank you for her help. I am trying to do recommend to other friends too. I installed 5.0 kw inverter and 18 panels. Everyday, it’s produced 20kw daily.

System Size5 KW