Listing monitored by Sunboost

• Purchase Price$3,434.71
steve565
steve565South East Queensland, QLD

Customer support is excellent

I had a Data Logger that had an issue, the customer support team assisted me very quickly. Nora was great walking me through the trouble shooting and replaced the Data Logger 3 days later. When the courier delivered it, she called me immediately to make sure I was able to set the replacement Data Logger up.

System Size10 KW
Panel Purchased Solis

Fantastic customer service! Easy! Hassle free! Professional

The whole process was simple, fast and professional! Highly recommended. From inquiry to full installation in 3 days. Highly recommended. Excellent customer service. Very clean and detailed installation. Handle every thing! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️

System Size10 KW
Panel Purchased 28
Purchase Price$4,350.00

Making power makes sense

SB145932 (Andrew)
We recently had a problem with our solar inverter. Andrew talked us thru the resetting process then arranged an installer to come and check it out. When Sunboost discovered that a new inverter was required (under warranty,) Andrew quickly arranged a replacement and installation.
Throughout this process, Andrew was knowledgeable, efficient and polite - a pleasure to deal with.

Problem was fixed

The solar panels took a long while to be installed but this was mainly due to weather conditions. Once installed the installer caused quite a bit of damage to my sat king underneath the tiles which I was obliged to fix. After that it turns out the regulator was not working but that has now been fixed. Hopefully everything will go okay from here and it appears to be at this stage.

Purchase Price$3,200.00

D Fisher
D FisherSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fronius Inverter - Problem Solved

To Hailey: This young lady was very obliging & professional in looking after the problem I was having with my Fronius Inverter, she arranged to have a technician call at my premises and rectify the problem.

Purchase Price$4,750.00
Our Beautiful Home
Our Beautiful Home Sydney, NSW

Nora Sunboost

Nora is very well organized during the installation process and helpful.
She has always perfect and accurate of the communications regarding customer service.
I am highly recommended for her next level service.

Panel Purchased Trina
Purchase Price$3,300.00

Donna F
Donna F

Great Company (Sunboost)

Sunboost sorted all our issues with our Solar installation and repairs..Happy Customer with end result. Rachael (Sunboost )was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. Would recommend them for Solar

richard
richardSouth East Queensland, QLD

fault rectification

Had my system installed and after 16 months noticed a fault with the system. Sunboost eventually (4 weeks) sent out an electrician and he advised straight away that there was an issue with the system and one of the panels had failed. It was also noticed that the initial installer had done a very poor job of the installation and this was a contributing factor to the failure. After another 4 weeks and constant follow up emails, the system was finally back on line. (2 + months in total which is quite disappointing)
Getting the system back on line took a lot longer than it should have, but am pleased it is now sorted.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Very happy with Sunboost sales and service Janet and Lucy ,the Solar is working well and was a very good decision to have it done thank to everyone at Sunboost

Slava
SlavaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excelent

Installers arrived at 0730.
They introduced them self with smile on their faces.When they finished their job, they cleaned up all.They have been very nice, polite, speaking slowly due to english is my second language.
Will recommending sunboorst company for solar instalation to my friends.

Tony
TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Instant installations.

The process and installation were great, it's a day & half is all it takes and my solar is back on action. The solar service expert involve in the process is amazingly responsive with all my concern.
The job done is only installations with existing panels and brackets with one panel replacement out of 24 panels.
I have ask a warranty on the installation for it was not compliance with the electrical code but it was denied for the reason that it was not sunboost who removed the panels due to roof replacement.

System Size5 KW
Panel Purchased Seraphim
Purchase Price$2,530.00

Great warranty and service

Had an issue with the solar inverter, it was replaced under warranty within a couple of weeks. The matter was dealt with with efficiency and professionalism. A really great service and a great company to deal with.

System Size5.5 KW
Panel Purchased Solax
Purchase Price$3,200.00

Seato
Seato

Great service and follow up

Issue was resolved in a timely manner and follow up was great Jenny was also very helpful and easy to deal with. Very happy overall and no issues at all

System Size6 KW
Panel Purchased Solis

Get quotes

All good things come to those who wait

The installation by the third party was a long time before it happened. Customer service ( Kevin ) was Verry helpful. The repair contractor took a long time to respond. His work was good

System Size6 KW
Donna F.
Donna F.South East Queensland, QLD

D&D.March2021. Extremely happy. !!! With results..

Emelia (Sunboost sorted our Solar installation problem out.
Was excellent in sorting it out for us. Quick response and kept in contact with us every day.Happy result and Lovely lady.