Listing monitored by Sunboost

4.8 (2,340)
    4.8 (2,216)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2,567)
    4.9 (2,427)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (57) · No (2,451)
  • Purchase Price$4,099.87
  • Installation
    4.9 (2,234)

Lynda
LyndaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent service, everyone has been helpful and this has been a great experience.

Installers were on time and easy to deal with. They worked solidly in very windy conditions on a high roof. I would recommend them for future work for Sunboost very happy.

trevor l.
trevor l.Central Queensland, QLD

Perfect solar installation

Neville and sunboost were very professional and helpful during the entire installation .The installation team were ontime and very helpfull also explaining every aspect of the job. Thanks sunboost great job.

System Size10 KW
Panel Purchased Trinna
Purchase Price$4,500.00
Barath
Barath

Awesome service, good price and very professional

I went through few quotes and google reviews before choosing the solar installer.
From the sales (Curtis), installation coordination (Debbie) and service (Barry). My experience with the company has been wonderful. I was very impressed by service team (Barry) when I had an issue with my installation as the service team (Barry) went above and beyond to get me a speedy resolution.

System Size11.1 KW
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great Service

Great Service from Sunboost and the installer was really professional as well. Highly recommended for solar installation. Installation price is really competitive compare to other solar companies in the market.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Get quotes

Alexander help set up my app on my phone

Alaxander was great in helping me, I got a new modem, and had to reset my phone to be able to see the app.
The help I got from him as really great.
I don’t know a lot about setting up phones.
He tried so hard going over everything, he manage to get there in the end.
I’m so grateful for all he it.

Quick and easy

Good deals and easy to organise .20 6.6 kws installed on time and working straight away . Ethan was great and was very helpful getting the wifi up and running . Happy

Panel Purchased Solis
Wayne
WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Affordable

Just installed a 10kw system. We found Sunboost very affordable and the installers (Who were local) were excellent. They went through the technical side of things and even set up the app for us.

System Size10.3 KW

Purchase Price$4,961.00
Cathleen
CathleenHunter Region, NSW

Very professional

We had our SunBoost solar installed 2 days ago - the guys were very professional & efficient, they cleaned up after themselves. Not connected to grid yet but very happy with installation.

Panel Purchased Growatt
Purchase Price$3,500.00

Wifi connection

Very helpful easy to talk to excellent service from Ethan, installation was excellent with excellent communication, friendly and was easy to corporate and organise our solar installation, I highly recommend talking to Sunboost and Ethan .

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Mario
MarioSouth-East, TAS

Nora Sunboost

I was very happy with all the service and Nora with the follow up service to connect our system with the wifi would highly recommend Sunboost for any type of solar

Anthony
AnthonyPerth, WA

I feel time will prove we have made an excellent investment by installing a solar system from Sunboost.

Sunboost has been an excellent company to deal with the staff were excellent to deal with and new the product in every detail and could answer every question ask them about the product

Purchase Price$3,200.00
Sunboost T.Sunboost

Best investment we ever made

Easy setup
Easy install
Easy bills
lovely guys who came and installed cleaned up polite and very professional
system looks good easy to operate and saves me money best investment we have made yet

System Size3.6 KW
Purchase Price$2,900.00
Debbie
Debbie

Excellent service

We were very happy with all the service and Amy with the follow up service to connect our system with the wifi would highly recommend Sunboost for any type of solar

System Size10.56 KW
Panel Purchased Growatt
Nadya Rizk
Nadya RizkNorthern Region, NSW

Outstanding service, Great product!

Our dealing with this company has been nothing short of perfect. Matthew was our point of contact and was extremely helpful, patient and transparent. The installation people did a neat job and offered sound advice regarding the placement of the inverter and the panels.

System Size9.9 KW