Sunboost (page 2 of 154)

4.8 (2,151)
    4.8 (2,021)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (46) · No (2,148)
    4.9 (2,261)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (74) · No (2,129)
  • Purchase Price$4,111.11
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.9 (2,052)

Sunny Catalina

Sunny CatalinaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Neat, tidy efficient system.

From sales to installation, the people were great. The professionalism and efficiency of the installers was beyond what I expected, each team member knew their job and delivered quickly with no disruption to our morning.

Shane

ShaneMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Excellent communication fast response

Quick response, Excellent communication, and problem resolved fast was very polite and extremely helpful thankyou was a pleasure and would hope in future that I got the same person to resolve my issue or someone with the same work ethic

This is great

Very happy with the company from start to finish the workers were very friendly and did a good job and answer all my questions wil recommended sun boost to others

Sunil Shukla

Sunil ShuklaSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Very easy and very helpful. Steve also was very efficient and he has explained me everything about the solar system. I can refer to anyone about Sunboost. Know need to wait for my Bill from compay

Shirley

ShirleyHunter Region, NSW

Lower power bills

Impressed with the pre organising of the installation. We were kept up to date with the timeline of events. Fast efficient service. Punctual and reliable. Installers were polite friendly and respectful of personal property. Would recommend to others to lower electricity costs.

Raqueal Ball

Raqueal BallSydney Surrounds, NSW

SB239362 - 5Star service (Raymond)

We are getting issue to get wifi set up done so we rang sunboost and Raymond help us to set up wifi and its really easy to deal with them I am happy to recommend sunboost.

Ad

Easy company to deal with, prompt and took care of everything

It was easy. We did not have to do anything apart from sign some papers and pay a deposit the Sunboost made all arrangements that went off without a hitch.

Very responsive

Very responsive, I like the way that they respond at my issue when I was is need and really helpfull to solve the issue by following up the issue and solve it.

Leon Parish

Leon ParishPerth, WA

Excellent service and knowledgeable staff

Excellent service and knowledgeable staff that talked me through everything, from the selection of my system to installation.

Brent made the whole process easy from start to finish. I can't recommend them enough.

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

clear communication and excellent service

We were kept in the loop with everything and were able to contact the same person every time with our questions. Had an issue with the inverter screen which sunboost took care of with little to no effort from our part.

Get quotes

Quick and easy solve to the issue!

The alarm light was on and I was so worried it wouldn't be fixed over the call, however Jasper was so helpful with his directions in what to do and now it's working perfectly fine!

Trustworthiness
Bake

BakeMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

The whole process was top notch from Mark the salesman, The installer was very neat workmanship spot on.
I had a small problem and Diana sorted it out, very pleased I went with Sun Boost.

john

johnSydney, NSW

Perfect

The job was great.
No issue at all.
I will try to refer more friends to use your services if they require solar pannel in the future.
Thanks for the great job you have done.

Amazing job

Maintenance procedure was of high standard.
I was not even remembering about the periodic cleaning & maintenance but Diana just reminded me through email and over phone about the it. She also explained to me about the importance of periodic servicing and cleaning of the solar panel unit. I have never had any issues with the company.

LEE

LEEIllawarra, NSW

Excellent to deal Excellent system

Quick and easy installation , great service, massive change in bill , sometimes no bill or in credit. Not the cheapest but if u buy cheap except cheap. There stuff is great

Evo

Evo

Professional team and tidy installation

I don’t normally write reviews but felt compelled to provide feedback to Sunboost Solar for the professional solar installation performed at our home. The team of installers carried out the installation without any fuss and answered all questions I had regarding the solar. I chose Sunboost Solar based on the reviews it had received and I was not disappointed. Well done Sunboost..

Rob Hendra

Rob HendraSydney, NSW

After-sales service

We recently had to remove half of the solar panels to allow our roofer to replace the roof. Carter (service department) has been courteous in replying to my numerous emails & phones calls. Through his persistent we finally got a reasonable quote to remove the panels.
It has been a pleasure doing business with Sunboost & we will highly recommend their service to any potential buyers.

Radwan SaeedSydney, NSW

Prompt Response

Radwan Saeed

Please check uploaded file to prove installations of solar panels.

Colleen

ColleenHunter Region, NSW

Great work!

Great bunch of guys that did install, very helpful and polite and answered all our questions. Easy to deal with company, always got back straight away to give feedback and kept up to date with dates of installation.

Professional from A to Z

They surprised me with the quick approval process and the installation has occurred just one week after signing the quote. I have addressed one minor installation issue and they fixed it at the same day.. Great company and professional communication skills. Recommend

Trustworthiness