Sunboost (page 2 of 160)

4.8 (2,172)
    4.8 (2,058)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2,389)
    4.9 (2,266)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (53) · No (2,290)
  • Purchase Price$4,114.79
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.9 (2,087)

Lucy

Lucy has been fantastic helping me set up my solar to my application on my phone. 10/10 experience. Thank you for all your help at Sunboost I really appreciate your professionalism.

Panel PurchasedTrina Honey
Purchase Price$3,291.00

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Dedicated team

The installers arrived on time & worked tirelessly in the rain to achieve the installation. The weather was poor with an icy wind but there were no complaints. They remained pleasant & hard working to achieve the installation in about 7 or 8 hours.Well done.

System Size5 KW
Panel PurchasedTrina HoneyM 370w
Purchase Price$2,791.00

Friendly, efficient service

Gavin was attentive in listening to my concern about a leak following installation. He immediately contacted the installers to attend to the problem. This turned out to be a false alarm. Gavin was very effective in resolving my issue

Jackie B.
Jackie B.Perth, WA

Absolutely brilliant

The team was amazing installing very professional the system is amazing easy to use can’t highly recommend SUNBOOST enough from sign up,to completion can’t recommend them enough awesome system. 100%

Panel PurchasedTrina Honeywell

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Joeter
JoeterIllawarra, NSW

Hector wifi

Very helpful with my enquiry about my solar system, helped me set up to be able to check my solar system capabilities. All the best Hector sunboost. Hopefully when I ring back about something I can be helped. Thank you

Panel PurchasedAstro energy
Purchase Price$3,000.00

Sb249911 Noah

Noah from some boast was very helpful In helping me set up my data view I would be very happy to recommend sun boost to all my friends and family I am very happy with sun boost and thank you Noah for your help kind regards mark tanti

System Size13.3 KW

Bran
BranSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I ordered my system on Thursday and it was installed by Tuesday afternoon. All staff were professional and helpful throughout the process. Regular, meaningful and useful updates on progress as well as calls to help me navigate the process. The communication was mixed (i.e sometimes they call and sometimes they email) but they balanced the two effectively.

I was also given a direct numbers to contact for key representatives. Although I only needed to call once it was answered immediately.

This is some of the best customer service I have received for a long time. Base on my experience I would highly recommend Sunboost for a solar installation.

Panel PurchasedSolis Inverter
Purchase Price$3,150.00
William Robinson
William Robinson South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic installation and after sale service

Really happy with the installation, fast and efficient.A special thanks to Duke for helping me set up the wifi for the inverter.Was so helpful and very professional, well done Duke...

Panel PurchasedGrowatt
Purchase Price$2,991.00
Sunboost T.Sunboost

Hector from sunboost,went out of his way too help me solve the wifi problem I was having

Great work mate ,done by everyone involved, including hector who helped out alot with the problems I was having with his friendly nature and the fact that as the problem got bad hector understood greatly

System Size10 KW
Panel Purchasedsunboost
Purchase Price$4,300.00

Brenton Frost
Brenton FrostWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Sunboost so good

To all of the Staff that processed my installation a very big thank you. The process was so easy and all went well. The follow up from your staff was excellent and installation was a breeze.

System Size13.32 KW
Panel PurchasedTrina Honey panels
Purchase Price$6,200.00

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Very happy with the whole process.

The installation was completed within around four hours. The installers were very helpful and cooperative. The work was neat and tidy and the solar panels look great. On completion of the work all rubbish was picked up and removed. I've had no issues at all and the service provided to me has been terrific. The whole process from start to finish has been so easy.

System Size10.23 KW
Panel PurchasedAstroenergy Astrosemi 330W
Purchase Price$4,591.00
Angela
AngelaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic support.

Fantastic support from Hector with connection to the WiFi network.Hector was very helpful and patient as we worked or way the the process.I would recommend Sunburst to friends and family.

Panel PurchasedTrina
Purchase Price$2,400.00

Big Monster
Big MonsterSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Happy Customer Again

It was again a pleasure to do business with Sunboost I am impressed by the way they keep you updated on the installation and the progress along the way. After 4 Sunboost installations I would recommend them to everyone

System Size4 KW
Panel PurchasedTrina
Purchase Price$2,900.00
Mac
MacSouth East Queensland, QLD

everything went very smoothly and it was all done on time

Was a very good operation sales team were good and installers were very good and it was all done when they said it would be. All said it went well. I don't know how well it works yet.

Panel PurchasedTrina honey m 370w