Sunboost (page 3 of 112)

4.8 (2,025)
    4.8 (1,913)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (23) · No (2,160)
    4.9 (2,121)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (2,227)
  • Purchase Price$4,159.87
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.9 (1,952)

Tina

TinaSydney, NSW

Can’t wait to see the outcome

They came on time and worked professionally. They only stopped, when they had to get inside the house to do something. The team came with their electrician. Glad to recommend for future customers

Ad

Excellent company to deal with. Very professional.

Correspondence with Sun Boost was with Heston and Miles, both were very professional and extremely helpful. Thanks to you both.
The company that came to install the system was very friendly, professional and did and extremely good job with the install. Very neat and quick!
Everything was carried out as discussed.

se18835 inverter check up

Noah was very considerate to call and check up on how my system has been performing over the past couple of weeks. I was happy to report no issues with the new inverter. Very happy to be making power again.

Pushkar

PushkarSydney, NSW

Happy with customer service

I have had issue with the inverter which I opted for new installation, I got much needed help from Raymond - Solar Service Expert. He was very good and committed to the customers need.

Susan

SusanPeel, WA

Looking forward to saving on electricity!!

I found all staff at Sunboost very polite and happy, from phone calls to the installation. The installation team were really neat and tidy in their work, they cleaned up after themself. A big thank you to Ian, who was most helpful on the phone, he gave me a good understanding how it works. I now look forward to saving money on my electricity thank you to everyone at Sunboost, if I hear of anyone wanting solar on their roof I will definitely recommend sunboost well done team!!!

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Installation review

I recently had a solar system installed and received a follow up call from Sunboost to discuss any issues I had with the installers. I mentioned one issue was the lack of explanation with the inverter and the wifi connection. The person I spoke to got Hailey to contact me and she was very patient (I am 76 years old) and talked me through the process of connecting the inverter to my mobile phone. Hailey was excellent and very thorough and also speaks very good English. All ok now thank you.

Robert

RobertMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service

This is my second time of having Solar installed and this was by far the smoothest process experienced.
I had no issues with the company and they always responded in the agreed time frames and these were minimal

Sam

Sam

Should have installed solar sooner.

The installation team arrived on time, was very informative and carried out the installation in a professional and tradesman like manner.
The after service by Amy was second to none, she guided me through the wifi connection process and now I can view my solar generation live.

Rick

RickPeel, WA

Hector was very patient

The installation went ahead with no problems at very smooth sailing. The installers were very polite and informative the only down fall was that they filled our recycling bin from empty to full with all of their material I would have liked to be consulted as I would have given them other options. Hector was a very patient gentleman that helped with the downloading and connection of the WIFI App, it was a pleasure to deal with him as sometimes things like this can get very frustrating WELL DONE HECTOR.

The overall experience start to finish was a good one well done Sunboost I would definitely recommend in the future.

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Best customer service ever.

My experience has been somewhat strange experiencing the good and the bad in the installation process.My inverter faulted after installation and was quickly replaced. The best after sale service ever.

Sunboost Solar Install professional Service

Initial Install was easy and professional, had problems with the connection to the incoming mains, found to be a faulty inverter which was quickly replaced by Sunboost. Final WiFi setup made easy by Hector at Sunboost

Tim R

Tim RPerth, WA

Straight forward and quick

From start to finish the whole process was easy and all involved were informative, polite ,easygoing and very helpful.We went from inquiring about the product to having it installed and up and running within the month.Fantastic service thanks guys.

Aakash

AakashMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good customer service - Hector

Hector help me to solve issues with timely manner. He has a quiet good understanding of product and help me to resolve my issue. All good to go now. Good

Daryl

Daryl Illawarra, NSW

Duke did a fantastic job walking me through hook up of the wifi for the solar unit a pleasure to deal with and I would not hesitate to pass this company onto my friends when they add as k about solar

Hermes and Bree

Hermes and BreePerth, WA

Sunpower from Sunboost - Should have done it years ago!

Fast, efficient, knowledgeable and local - What more could you wish for?
Early indications show a substantial drop in usage from previous month.
For the first time ever, I look forward to getting my electricity bill.

Solice 1234

Solice 1234Central West, NSW

Saving was excellent $500 saving on last bill

Sun boost excellent company savings great and follow up from company amazing should pay for itself in 2 years. Now I’m ready for bill free retirement couldn’t be happier too good to be true but it actually is

Excellent and Professional!

The panel installation process was super easy! The team was super professional, came in and installed it without issues! We cannot wait until our energy company connects the system to get the costs savings!

Great experience

Sunboost were very easy to deal with, from sales through to installation. It is a slow and lengthy process, however I was informed along the way.
The workmanship was very neat. I would definitely recommend.

Stuart

StuartPerth, WA

Duke was fantastic

Duke , Melvin and the install tream were extremely positive and helpful during the installation of the App and system I could Never have done this without his help.
He was polite and very nice during the whole process
cheers.

Wi-Fi installation

A little involved but the Sunboost assistant was very patient and obviously knew how to ensure we ended up with an excellent final result. The unit seems to be working extremely well.