Sunboost (page 3 of 114)

4.8 (2,056)
    4.8 (1,943)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2,261)
    4.9 (2,147)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (48) · No (2,176)
  • Purchase Price$4,138.30
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.9 (1,978)

Inverter fault

Great service from Noah, who helped me resolve an inverter fault quickly and easyly. Thanks Noah
Great service from Tyler and the team as well. thanks guys.
My system is an 8kw 27 panel solar system

Great Service

Easy process. Sunboost organised everything and had 9.9kW of panels installed and operational before lunch. Duke from Sunboost was very helpful, ensuring that my remote monitoring was operational and that I was satisfied with everything.

Best service

The best company I found my Solar good experience so far, Frank was good to deal with
they came on time and di very good Job installer came on time and no mess left behind
Happy to recommend

Myrna Miller
Myrna Miller

Very happy with price & help all the way from beginning to completion of job.

Yvonne H.

Yvonne H.Perth, WA

Fantastic service

Panel installation was quick and efficient. The panels look great on the roof. Sunboost organized everything for me from the word go and the whole system was put up and connected to the grid and operational all on the same day. Very happy with this great service. Great Job guys.

bennett

bennettNorth Queensland, QLD

Inverter fault report

Rachael in the faults section responded quickly and efficiently. Came back to me by Tele and email to resolve inverter fault message. I am very happy with the after sales care.

Very Good Service

5 star for customer service.Sunboost staff Ricky, Jasper and Hailey were really helpful and patient through the whole process and answered all questions. Thanks Sunboost for a very positive experience.

Joe Gigliotti

Joe GigliottiSydney, NSW

This is perfect

The installation was easy.
The installers where very professional and friendly.
This is my first time i have used this company, however they are booked for another installation at another property.

Daniel

Daniel

Easy to deal with

Great service from the sales person to the installers. Had an issue connecting the WiFi app and Hailey called back and stepped me through the process quickly. No stress at any stage.

SB26605 All good, working fine

Thank you so much Carter. So grateful. Each time I have this issue you have been so good at helping me promptly. All is working well again. I appreciate the magic you use!

Gary

GaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Back on line and seeing the solar success story.

With a new network installed for my wifi my monitoring App went offline but it was restored with ease and pleasure dealing with the friendly Sunboost Team. Now I am smiling whenever I view my solar success story on the Solis App. Thank you Sunboost.

Gus Robinson

Gus RobinsonPerth, WA

terrific service and install

Recently had two installs at my children's houses, from first point of contact to install was efficient and installers were professional, friendly and cleared up after themselves. Hoping to see savings in the future.

Bruno

BrunoCentral, SA

wifi logger setup

Thank you Lucy from sunboost your help and patience was most appreciated. I've had no problems to date and a happy owner of a pv system and with staff like this i look forward to the next time we communicate.

Blake

BlakeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Awesome product neat and tidy

Perfect communication from Sunboost with emails and phone calls updating any change in information and there installer was perfect with communication and very professional very neat and tidy highly recommended them

Paul in Gwandalan

Paul in GwandalanSydney Surrounds, NSW

After sales service

I could not find the app to check on the power being generated by my new solar system. I spoke to Amy who was very patient with me and guided me through the process. It took some time because I am not very good with technical, but Amy was excellent. She told me what to do, even though I made some mistakes, we eventually got there. I am very impressed with the service and while I do not write many reviews, I am happy to oblige in this case. Thank you very much, Amy, and sorry for being so slow to understand you. Paul.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Great experience - handled very professionally

The details of the system (both technical and financial) were thoroughly explained by the salesman. Updates on licensing and registration were given regularly up until the installation was scheduled. The installation team arrived at the scheduled time and carried out their work expediently. The crew were engaging, but very professional. Overall the panels look very good on the roof and the whole system represents very ggod value.

Solar panel installation

Very fast and efficient.
No issues except didn't provide the ordered inverter,even when I said no to changing the order.
Hope we have no issues with the GROWATT as they had a very bad reputation in the past.

Colin B.

Colin B.Illawarra, NSW

Quality product

It was well organised and carried out. No issues with the installation. I would recommend this company to install a system such as ours. The installer Wes polite and knowledgeable

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Excellent company to deal with. Very professional.

Correspondence with Sun Boost was with Heston and Miles, both were very professional and extremely helpful. Thanks to you both.
The company that came to install the system was very friendly, professional and did and extremely good job with the install. Very neat and quick!
Everything was carried out as discussed.

Susan

SusanPeel, WA

Looking forward to saving on electricity!!

I found all staff at Sunboost very polite and happy, from phone calls to the installation. The installation team were really neat and tidy in their work, they cleaned up after themself. A big thank you to Ian, who was most helpful on the phone, he gave me a good understanding how it works. I now look forward to saving money on my electricity thank you to everyone at Sunboost, if I hear of anyone wanting solar on their roof I will definitely recommend sunboost well done team!!!

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Installation review

I recently had a solar system installed and received a follow up call from Sunboost to discuss any issues I had with the installers. I mentioned one issue was the lack of explanation with the inverter and the wifi connection. The person I spoke to got Hailey to contact me and she was very patient (I am 76 years old) and talked me through the process of connecting the inverter to my mobile phone. Hailey was excellent and very thorough and also speaks very good English. All ok now thank you.