Sunboost (page 3 of 153)

4.9 (2,088)
    4.8 (1,973)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2,284)
    4.9 (2,179)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (2,284)
  • Purchase Price$4,126.49
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.9 (2,014)

Chan

ChanSydney, NSW

The team reacts and follows up quickly. Really amazing! Very Very reliable vendor-Sunboost. Thanks Carter!

The installation just took half day and my solar panel starts in effect right from the start. One week after installation, the alarm was suddenly alerted and we report to the team. Surprisingly they react in an min and that day was Saturday. Amazing team! Reliable vendor.

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Professional to deal with

All Sunboost employees were great to deal with, installation was very quick and follow up support straight away to get all paperwork submitted. Would definitely recommend and use again. Thank you.

Eric Siefken

Eric SiefkenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely satisfied with Sunboost's technical support and the contractor who installed our new 6.6kW system

The contractors who installed our panels where professional and tidy. They explained the simplicity of the inverter system and the best location to maximise the sun's rays.
Sunboost where patient and understanding with the installation date as we had just purchased this house.

Better results

Producing really good energy
My electricity bill have came down to 7.29 from approximately 300.00per month
Really recommend this product to be used in every house across the state.
Thanks Sunboost

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Anthony

AnthonyPerth, WA

Very happy with the service and will recommend to all that I know. Thanks Sunboost

This service from the Sunboost family made it easy with no stress. Thank you and now look forward to the savings to come. Very happy customer, will recommend to family and friends

Allan

AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hector

Hector was very patient and spoke to me in a manner that was easy to understand. The process was tough, but Hector's delivery made a tough job much easier. Thank you very much Hector.

Nathan

NathanHobart, TAS

New Solar System Added to Existing PV System

I am now the proud owner of a new 6.6 Kw system from Sunboost. It is a very effective commodity system that has been nicely installed around an existing rooftop system.

RevoWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Just what I ordered

I contacted Sunboost, whom explained everything I needed to know and within 3 weeks the 6.6 KW of Solar was installed in one day. The installer was very helpful and stepped me through the program. Great Job to all involved

Shane

Shane Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Had problems downloading app for inverter, spoke to hector who got it sorted for me, he was very helpful and sorted the problem, would recommend sun boost for your solar needs

Rachel

Rachel Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very helpful with sorting out the problem

Ryder from Sunboost was very helpful with sorting out the issue we were having.
Ringing me everyday with an update
And sorting out the issue very quick
Very satisfied customer here

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Thomas Flynn

Thomas FlynnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hector Wifi

Hector wifi Hectors help with the installation of my solar system was more than helpful his patience and politeness when dealing with me were exemplary. I would have no problems recommending Sunboost to other people and I would also recommend that they should go through Hector

Monika was very helpful!

Installation was done in one day, very neat and tidy job. All the staff have been great and monika stepped me through on how to turn on the inverter. All round good job.

Bhavesh

BhaveshSydney, NSW

Really Helpful People

Company is very easy to deal with and as promised everything was done on time.
so far happy with the product.
- Excellent customer service
Will recommend sun boost to family and friends.

KylieA

KylieACentral West, NSW

Happy with the service

Very quick and fuss free installation. Friendly professional installers. Everyone I have dealt with in Sunboost have been fabulous and more than helpful. Hoping that the smaller system I had to have installed due to our cable size will still work efficiently

Happy with my Service.

Diana from Sunboost was prompt in answering my questions about having a service on my solar panels and arranging one for my solar panels. She was also able to send me a report when requested. Regards Maria.