Sunboost (page 3 of 4)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (53)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (53) · No
  • Installation
Kim B
Kim BPerth, WA

Great Service

Unit was not operating at all after a Synergy inspection. We rang Sunboost and they had a service rep out within 2 working days. He fixed the problem in short order and the panels work like a dream again now. Very happy indeed.

Alert assistance

Inverter grid over voltage alert warning
Request for assistance was answered very quickly.
Directions to reprogram inverter was supplied over the phone to resolve the alert condition.
Staff were very helpful and knowledgeable.

Pramod B M.
Pramod B M.Central West, NSW

Great product n exceptional service.

We had a recent solar installation at our place by Sunboost Solar Company.Very great n exceptional service throughout the whole installation process..Highly recommend to everybody.Great choice.Definately pleased and satisfied 100%..

Tony C.
Tony C.Perth, WA

Early days but appears very efficient

Installation process went smoothly and installers were polite and very happy to answer any concerns and questions. Carried out their work efficiently and whole process throughout really went very well. data logger was faulty and replaced within a few days and Sophie guided me effortlessly through reconnecting the WiFi logger (fairly complex) process. Happy with the results.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

It’s excellent job

Help us in every step keep calling to check everything is on track , are we happy with the job Done and mostly they are polite and passionate.well done sun boost .

jules f.
jules f.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

had solar panels already and took up the offer of sunboost to help save money and use the sun for energy

The installers Joel and 2 workers where wonderful. polite, clean ( took away there mess) worked as a tema and came at the correct time after giving me a welcome call the day before. Would totally recommend them for installation at any time.

This is excellent

Installation process was pretty easy. Xavier was very helpful before and during installation .
Zara was excellent with the app installation , she guided me through the fine details . She was very helpful.

Jay Shah
Jay ShahSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

We had an issue with the switch which was moving to off position frequently. Whenever I phoned the Sunboost service number, Monika from Service group responded almost immediately. After doing couple of diagnosis checks, Monika organised for an electrician to come to our place to find and resolve the issue. The issue seems to have been resolved at this stage. I sincerely thank Monika and Sunboost for excellent customer service in addressing and resolving the issue with our solar system Sunboost installed in December 2018.

Good job

Morgan did a good job on our ineverter. Everything done good. Recommended this sunboost solar. We save a lot of money from the solar. Thank you morgan and thank you sunboost. Good job everyone.

Excellent service

Installer made a mistake that was quickly rectified by Zara from sun boost. Very happy with communication and the whole process. I would recommend sun boost to anyone looking for solar.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

account set-up

Zara is a smooth operator,very professional, quick and prompt in resolving any sort of issues. I guess Sunboost is one of the best in current market when it comes to Solar plants.

App which gives the whole summary of Solar plant is very basic, needs an improvement as it does not provides all the details required.

Problem Fixed

We had solar panels installed 9 months ago, and had problems with the inverter going on and off grid during the peak time of the day. With wifi connection to my phone, I was able to monitor what was happening. With the diligent help of Morgan from Sunboost, the problem was found to be a faulty inverter. This has been replaced (at no cost to me) and now we are getting uninterrupted peak performance. Morgan's customer service has been amazing throughout. Despite the problems, I would recommend Sunboost - as the problems were not ignored but eventually solved.

Victor S.Sunboost

Great help from support staff

Installation was finished in 4-5 business days. There was some damage to the roof during installation but customer services staff (Monika) was extremely helpful. She has organised the damage to be fixed and stayed on the phone to set up the system.

Ray
RayHunter Region, NSW

Review from Ray. Very Happy with our setup.

Customer number 120385.
The panel install went well,no problems.
The controller fits well on our garage wall and looks good.
Sunboost have been easy to deal with.
We are now waiting on our electricity provider to connect the system to the grid,

September 24th 2019 Update: Small problem fixed

We had a small problem with our system.After one phone call Solar Boost had a technician visit us and he seems to have fixed the fault.We are very happy with the prompt response.

Mung
MungSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent!

Installation was carried out very efficiently by two good tradesmen who was working straight away early morning. The monitoring was explained to me in an easy to understand way by staff at Solar Service Group. I'ld like thanks to Martin for great services.
SunBoost is fantastic.