Sunboost (page 3 of 3)

• Return Claim MadeYes (49) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No (23)
  • Purchase Price$4,026.87
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Very happy with the installation of my solar very professional and would recommend them to my friends.they did the install in a great time where very friendly.thanks again sunboost.look forward to receiving my $100 bonus

Ever Power Solar

Need better quotes & high quality solar panels?

Ad
Christina

ChristinaBrisbane

Adam did very well, quick and efficient

I think Adam did a good job at explaining everything to me and was very efficient
In getting me through the process. Patient, efficient and knowledgeable is the words I would describe him as being. Thank you Adam

Victor S.Sunboost

good service

the service was very fast and great. contractor was very informative. Zara at customer service was very helpful.I highly recomend sunboost and will be up grading my system soon. Cheers Sunboost.

Victor S.Sunboost
Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Colleen

ColleenSydney, NSW

Service

Keep going off grid but service handles it straight away working good the installers were nice and done quickly before the time I was told and I have already save money

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Answer a few questions about your needs and receive up to 3 quotes.

Get quotes

Perfect experience great work eward & Adam

Panels installed correctly but didn’t received wifi stick which Edward and Adam sort things out and arrange for that. Costumer service was really good . Appreciate you help ,thank you mate

Francis

FrancisSydney, NSW

Project 46585

Morgan was able to deal with my problem flawlessly. Although it took quite awhile to dispatch the electrical technician, he was able to solve my problem completely by ensuring I was regularly updated.

Ever Power Solar

Need better quotes & high quality solar panels?

Ad

very happy

I have contacted Sunboost as I was facing an issue with my inverter and have been in touch with Albert from service team. He's been fantastic! He was able to respond and resolve the issue in timely manner and have also kept us updated. The after sales service has been great! I would definitely recommend Sunboost to my friends and family.

Solar

Excellent service and communication, had no issues at all with Sunboost, would recommend to friends, family and people thinking of getting solar. The workman ship was really good! Well done

Rod

RodSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great installation

Arrived on time ,did a neat and professional job .
Thanks to all at Sunboost for the expert advice in selecting our system
Rod

March 1st 2019 Update: Project 45731

I would like to thank Kevin and his team on his effort in following up on getting my panel replaced in a timely manor and organizing the contractor to complete the replacement,

Solar Panel Installers