Sunboost (page 4 of 112)

4.8 (2,032)
    4.8 (1,920)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2,233)
    4.9 (2,120)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (48) · No (2,149)
  • Purchase Price$4,140.26
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.9 (1,952)

Robert

RobertSydney, NSW

Shinephone app is quite a complex system

Installation was completed without problem, tradesmen were professional and did a good job. But as mentioned above the Growatt Shine Wifi-x app is complex and not easy to install presumeably because we have broadband and the systems do not talk to each other.
Eventually, after numerous attempts the issue was corrected by [Name Removed] who had to go back through Growatt to fix the problem.

Just what we needed.

I would recommend Sunboost to anyone, the company has been a pleasure to deal with.

The panel installation process was easy. the team turned up on time, were friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. I was impressed with their professionalism and the fact that they took the mountains of rubbish with them was even more impressive.

lawrence

lawrenceSouthern and Hills, SA

Happy customer.

Extremely pleased installed a solar system, no more expensive electric bills. Should have installed sun boost along time ago. No problems with installation and no hassles with the company, company rep Wilson was very helpful. Lawrence.

Green Guy

Green GuyIllawarra, NSW

Great service and real care taken in installing PV

The team at Sunboost are very professional and efficient. Each step of the process is clearly communicated. Ryan and team did a great installation job and were very friendly. The premises was left in mint condition. Looking forward to turning it on once the meter has been changed.

Leo B.

Leo B.

Hector Sunboost

Wifi services updated and communicate well and Hector have patience while we are talking on the phone. He is actually willing to help . Good job Hector. Keep up the good work

mauro

mauroMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

The support from Raymond was very accurate he had paciente to get me through to solve the enquiry definitely the steps and the process to get my enquiry resolve was fantastic.

Ad

Very good service, quality products and installation.

The panel installation was very easy and the installers were very professional and courteous. I had nil issues with them or the quality of their workmanship. As soon as I gave the go ahead to install the solar i was kept up to date by Sunboost customer service which was reassuring.

Mick

MickSydney, NSW

Helpful and polite Sunboost installation team

The Sunboost installation team were professional and polite. All facets of the installation were discussed with me beforehand and slight improvements on the original plan were implemented with no fuss. The installation team leader took the time to be sure that I understood the workings of what had been installed.

Very happy with Sunboost

The process from beginning to installation was smooth, all information was forthcoming. Great team to deal with, courteous, helpful, well informed and all details handled well. Instillation done on time, the workmanship exceed expectations.

Warren Parasons

Warren ParasonsHunter Region, NSW

Great Service

After first installation company from Sydney didn't deliver the second Installation company from the Central Coast were very good
Only issue was with the failure of the first installation company to meet commitments regarding time and some rudeness on follow up

julian

julianPerth, WA

Good system and excellent customer service

Installation was on time and no issues experienced. Customer Service received by Lucy was of a high standard , she was very knowledgeable and knew the product very well. thank you.

This is perfect!

Lucy from Sunboost have given me excellent client service and have provided me with a positive experience with Sunboost.

Panel installation by Sunboost was smooth and well done and we are happy with the products and outcome.

Would definitely recommend Sunboost to families and friends

Lucy is the best

Easy to deal with and great customer service after installation
Ongoing wifi issue has been thoroughly updated and investigated to ensure no ongoing issues. Lucy has been monitoring my data and been in touch regularly

Shane

Shane Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Can’t wait to see how much money we save

Installers turn up right on time and had the job done by 2, sun boost was easy to deal with any questions I had, would recommend to anyone, thanks again

Louise

LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our solar

Very professional in every aspect, installation was a breeze, everyone was so professional from installation, signing up and follow up to make sure we were happy with everything thanks so much Steve and Louise

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful

Had issues but Sunboost talked me through the process & helped me to connect my device! Now it works! Great service called me back immediately. Very much appreciated quick immediate service.

TP Z.

TP Z.Sydney, NSW

Wifi connection problem with solar inverter

Great service!

Whole process went well from purchasing to installation. Few issues with system 6 months in but have been handled very well by Noah from sunboost and the electrician that has been dealing with me. I was worried about this solar package as it was alot cheaper then the other quotes and was worried about the after sales service. I have been happily surprised and would and have recommended them to family and friends.

its done

installation is complete with wifi connection , could not have done it without the help of sunboost staff
( Duke) , he made it all so simple . the whole process has been without problems . Thank you

Donna Bowers

Donna BowersSydney, NSW

Best Investment I have made since home purchase

Installed solar panels in Feb 2020 in 12 month only paid $200 but since Sept all accounts in credit. Solarboost made the process easy & on time. I highly recommend Solarboost. Call Joseph 0283676126