4.8 (2,254)
    4.7 (2,116)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (31) · No (2,417)
    4.8 (2,368)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (2,486)
  • Purchase Price$4,156.38
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.8 (2,187)

Robert L.

Robert L.Sydney, NSW

Good experience for most of the transaction.

I am an inexperienced customer. Everyone has been very helpful. The completed installation appears to be to specification. Solar cable on inverter was incorrect size and has been replaced in good time. Would have liked a shorter lead time, even though installation was six days earlier than original date advised. In my opinion the after sales help is very satisfactory. I will recommend to others.
Currently having trouble locating WIFI in order to use monitor, and to contact Lucy for further help.

Panel PurchasedAstronenergyCHSM60M-HC-330
Purchase Price$2,899.00

Very responsive

Very responsive, I like the way that they respond at my issue when I was is need and really helpfull to solve the issue by following up the issue and solve it.

Purchase Price$3,100.00
Leon Parish

Leon ParishPerth, WA

Excellent service and knowledgeable staff

Excellent service and knowledgeable staff that talked me through everything, from the selection of my system to installation.

Brent made the whole process easy from start to finish. I can't recommend them enough.

System Size5.5 KW
Panel PurchasedTrina Honey 370W Panels
Purchase Price$2,691.00

john

johnSydney, NSW

Perfect

The job was great.
No issue at all.
I will try to refer more friends to use your services if they require solar pannel in the future.
Thanks for the great job you have done.

System Size5 KW
Panel Purchasedim not sure
Purchase Price$3,000.00

Amazing job

Maintenance procedure was of high standard.
I was not even remembering about the periodic cleaning & maintenance but Diana just reminded me through email and over phone about the it. She also explained to me about the importance of periodic servicing and cleaning of the solar panel unit. I have never had any issues with the company.

Purchase Price$375.00
LEE

LEEIllawarra, NSW

Excellent to deal Excellent system

Quick and easy installation , great service, massive change in bill , sometimes no bill or in credit. Not the cheapest but if u buy cheap except cheap. There stuff is great

System Size10 KW

Evo

Evo

Professional team and tidy installation

I don’t normally write reviews but felt compelled to provide feedback to Sunboost Solar for the professional solar installation performed at our home. The team of installers carried out the installation without any fuss and answered all questions I had regarding the solar. I chose Sunboost Solar based on the reviews it had received and I was not disappointed. Well done Sunboost..

Panel PurchasedTrena
Rob Hendra

Rob HendraSydney, NSW

After-sales service

We recently had to remove half of the solar panels to allow our roofer to replace the roof. Carter (service department) has been courteous in replying to my numerous emails & phones calls. Through his persistent we finally got a reasonable quote to remove the panels.
It has been a pleasure doing business with Sunboost & we will highly recommend their service to any potential buyers.

Radwan SaeedSydney, NSW

Prompt Response

System Size13.5 KW
Purchase Price$7,500.00
Radwan Saeed

Please check uploaded file to prove installations of solar panels.

Colleen

ColleenHunter Region, NSW

Great work!

Great bunch of guys that did install, very helpful and polite and answered all our questions. Easy to deal with company, always got back straight away to give feedback and kept up to date with dates of installation.

System Size9.9 KW

Professional from A to Z

They surprised me with the quick approval process and the installation has occurred just one week after signing the quote. I have addressed one minor installation issue and they fixed it at the same day.. Great company and professional communication skills. Recommend

Panel PurchasedTrina 370 and Fronius inverter

Outstanding Customer Service

Delivery and installation of my new panels was done on time.
It was such a smooth process from the moment I made a call to the sales department to installation. I received regular updates from their customer service team and I am extremely happy with the level of service I received from each department. Thank you so much Sunboost and can’t wait to see the savings on my electricity bills

Panel PurchasedTrina

L. Murray

L. MurraySouth East Queensland, QLD

will make big differences to electricity bills

found the workers to be very professional and informative no problems with installation very good job answered all questions the installion took the day to do and we were very pleased with the outcome

System Size6 KW
Purchase Price$3,900.00

Frank

FrankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Arrived on time professional work completed on time with no mess. They pre install communications were professional. On the day the installers were friendly, efficient and very professional at all times

System Size6 KW
Purchase Price$3,300.00

Great value & looks good

The installation process was very simple, our meter needed changing and sunboost organised everything with our electricity company, we were kept informed via email with all the progress. We had trouble connecting it to our wifi but Barry from IT stayed on the phone the whole time was very patient and helped us every step of the way - he was great.

Purchase Price$0.00

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Great system for a great price

The installers turned up on time, worked hard, cleaned up after themselves and were happy to answer all of my questions. Everything went perfectly and we have had no problems at all.

Panel Purchased18 x Trina HoneyM 370W Mono Black Frame 120 Half-Cut Cells Mono
Purchase Price$3,000.00

Gary Coulter

Gary CoulterPerth, WA

Installation of Solar-panels

The installers were prompt and thorough. They cleaned up after the installation of the Sun Boost system which was a seamless transaction. Highly recommend Them. The next thing I'll be looking at is a battery system.

Purchase Price$2,991.00
Owner

OwnerPerth, WA

A Great Help - All fixed

Alexander was of great assistance today, whilst not fixing the problem gave me enough information to identify and solve the issue with my modem such that the WIFI dongle would once again connect to my network. He called back once I advised him via e-mail just to check all was OK.

Panel PurchasedBlack oblong ones
Purchase Price$3,291.00

12kw system install

Sunboost were straight forward in answering all my questions.. extremely well prices compared to other solar companies..local mackay installer was AMAZING realy professional. They where on time and worked throughout the day to complete the job. VERY HAPPY

System Size12 KW
Purchase Price$6,000.00
Dave

DavePerth, WA

Upgraded Solar System

Very easy process from start to finish. I would highly recommend Sunboost to others.
Very knowledgeable and informative thru whole process.
Client portal is and excellent way of tracking thru the process

Purchase Price$3,200.00