Listing monitored by Sunboost

4.8 (2,775)
    4.7 (2,617)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (3,056)
    4.8 (2,883)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.7 (1,084)
  • Installation
    4.8 (2,658)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (69) · No (2,906)
  • Purchase Price$4,107.45

New Solar customer

Very happy with the entire process, from sales through to post installation. Had to have the inverter replaced, however this was handled very professionally and timely. Lucy was very responsive to all queries, very helpful and pleasant phone manner.

System Size9.9 KW
Terry D.
Terry D.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Inverter issue

Had a minor issue with our inverter. Was handled with the utmost efficiency and professionalism.
Monika rang the following day to make sure all was ok.Great work Monika for your assistance.

Purchase Price$3.90

Happy Solar Customer

Easy communication with Sunboost right from the beginning. These guys are really helpful.
Installers arrived on time and were a great team.
completed on the day and left very tidy.

Lord LandSoutheast, SA

Absolutely positive experience all the way!

Every step of the way Sunboost has regularly kept us up to date and been prompt and dilligent with great customer service. I highly recommend Sunboost and their employees. Installers were profession and tidy and consulted and explained everything.Ethan was a great support on phone to help us get it all up and running. Can’t fault Sunboost in any way. Thank you

Panel Purchased Trina HoneyM 370 W MonoBlack frame and Solis 5kw 4 g inverter
Purchase Price$3,541.00
Lord Land

Please post this review already!

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Chez
ChezPerth, WA

Professional

Great professional company.
Installation was a breeze quick and professional.
Very informative easy to understand.
Great dealings from the beginning, regarding timeline of installation date it was a quick professional process. Very happy

Panel Purchased Trina 370
Purchase Price$3,291.00

Happy to have it

We are very happy with our choice of company , apart from a few delays due to the weather everything went smooth,the installers were friendly and very professional. I was able to call the office when I was stuck with paperwork.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Good customer support and value for money

It was not bad.I had issues with wiring but they sorted everything.I asked for 25 mm cable they install 15 and after that they replaced it.switch board upgrade was just okay.Amy from support team is fantastic and Fiona from sales

System Size35 KW
Panel Purchased Trina honey 370
Michael P
Michael P

Amy from Support

Amy was very helpful in setting up the app more than one year after we purchased from SUN BOOST. This was necessary as we changed routers. She called me back several times even when I was busy.

Solar install

Great service, great communication and install team were a great bunch of tradies.
Cameron was fantastic very helpful couldn't recommend them enough.
Pricing was excellent and lead times with install were spot on.

Panel Purchased Astro
Purchase Price$3,500.00

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Excellent product, I highly recommend it.

This company was very helpful from the quote to installation , they even followed up to see if we were satiisfied with everything. They are a great company would recommend them to anyone.

Purchase Price$5,600.00

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

10 k solar system

Emma was very helpful in setting up my system a good help. She made it very simple to understand as very good would recommend this solar system im very satisfied

Panel Purchased Honey
Purchase Price$4,416.00

good service

no problems so far friendly efficiant installation sunboost did a good job a lot of solar companies out there so happy with my choice from start to finish would recomend

Panel Purchased trinia
Purchase Price$3,100.00
John
John South-Eastern Region, NSW

Happy with the help received

Excellent help provided i was very happy with the results provided , good good fast fast the service was as i would expect from a good company hope the nect assistance will be as pleasant

Leemarie Abbott
Leemarie AbbottMid North Coast, NSW

Friendly, helpful staff with excellent communication and outstanding professionalism.

Quick turnaround, from over the phone quote to install and very well priced. Can’t fault the whole SunBoost team, would recommend anytime. Fantastic workers installed a large unit in a day, excellent job. Open communication, no loop holes, quality service and product as described and expected. We would highly recommend using SunBoost.

Purchase Price$4,400.00

Customer service

Had issues with unit that i was unable correct. I received exellent assistance over the phone wich allowed request to be actioned in a fast and proffesional way happy with service i received.

System Size6 KW